Stamina!

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Jan 28, 2008

My husband and I didn't think any product could increase stamina. Cordyceps does, though you must use it a month or more before you feel results.

Awesome product

Posted by felician on Feb 15, 2011

The only product that got me on my feet a little more than a year ago. Since then it's the only product that actually keeps me going when I don't have the energy (and believe me I don't have it!)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1937439 on Aug 20, 2008

Maybe its in my head but I definitely feel an increase in my ability to maintain a high intensity during exercise.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Aug 24, 2010

Upper end of mediocre. Prefer MRM or Drs Best.

Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2523752 on Oct 07, 2010

Cordyceps are fairly new for us tho we've already ordered it - NW - several times from I Herb. The first that we noticed after taking it only a short time was a pleasant feeling of energy. In doing research, I noticed also that some of its benefits are anti-aging, building muscle, it's an anti-oxidant & that it benefits the immune system.

awesome

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Feb 17, 2015

Helped with endometriosis and colds

Great

Posted by 4996579392921602445 on Sep 05, 2016

I have been treating urinary tract infections wih cordyceps for last ,4-6 months. Have saved 2 or 3 hospital stays for my daughter who is only 3. Very good for stimulating the immune system too.

Nature's Way, Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer3273552 on Jan 28, 2011

This product strengthens our immune system and improves our physical performance.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer3359137 on Feb 13, 2011

Delivered as promised...

First Order

Posted by Reviewer2340261 on Sep 08, 2010

Thanks for the parcel of Cordyceps capsules. It was so easy to find you, and to make an order. The price is good....more than comparable to local. Delivery was fast, probably in the range of earliest expected. Packing was great; the box had one crushed corner, but contents in perfect order. We will surely be ordering again, thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »