Cranberry Standardized

Posted by Reviewer1654391 on May 15, 2008

Great product! I have been using it for years to prevent bladder infections. I used to have them very frequently but since I started using this product haven't had any.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1571613 on Sep 25, 2012

Every time I get a UTI, I take these as directed and it goes away. No need for antibiotics! Love it and always keep it around.

good

Posted by bugajuk on Aug 28, 2013

Quality seems to be better than nature's answer, although those are cheaper. But you get what you pay for. NO side effect, like gastric pain or etc. While using it didn't get sick urinary tract inflammation, so it is good product. Treat this disease also helps horsetail and parsley teas, lots of them. And if you are starting to feel anything bad , helps immediately stomach or lower warming .

Seems good

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Oct 25, 2013

I'm prone to urinary tract infections and was recommended to try these tipe of capsules. They are pretty expensive on my country so I tried these, twice a day, and no infections so far :) I won't be using them constantly but just once or twice a year

Amazing quality! Good price!

Posted by 4923082230055063032 on Mar 26, 2014

A great alternative for kidney treatment! Natural capsules, easy to swallow. Totally worth it!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1618569 on Oct 13, 2007

I take this kind of Cranberry every night and I love it

Cranberry pills

Posted by Reviewer2435371 on Nov 06, 2007

Helpful for preventing infections!

great price

Posted by Reviewer1947073 on Aug 13, 2010

My husband takes this to prevent bladder infections. He's a truck driver and can't always find a restroom, so it's quite helpful.

Cheaper than elsewhere

Posted by Reviewer1672932 on Aug 16, 2010

Have bought all products elsewhere before for a lot more and am very pleased with my first order from you. Will be ordering more in the future. Thanks for great prices, products and fast delivery!!

Corgi dogs swear by it!

Posted by Reviewer1856570 on Aug 17, 2011

My sister gives this to her two corgi dogs. One has a history of UTI (urinary tract infection) and has had no problems since she added cranberry to his food daily. Considering the cost of a vet visit (and the pain to the poor pup) she feels this is a worthwhile preventive measure.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »