Nature's Way, DIM-plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

Works, only when using double the dose.

Posted by Reviewer2592683 on Feb 23, 2008

I'm a 33 year old man that is estrogen dominant and find that this product works well only when using double the dose for extensive use. It must be because of the fact that there is only 25mg of Dim per regular serving, in addition to the vegetable powder. Not very cost effective if you have to use 6+ capsules a day! There are other brands that have the same amount of Dim and more mg of vegetable powder per serving.

I believe it's good

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Feb 09, 2011

I haven't noticed a difference and I've been taking it for 3 months now - am still getting estrogen attacks and my cycle is still not quite right. However, I'm not blaming the product - I was taking reishi and discovered it is estrogenic so I don't think the DIM could counteract it. I believe, despite my lack of results, that this is a good product, I trust it, and it's an excellent price. I may go off it for a month to test it's effect

it works, but careful with migraines

Posted by Reviewer2742507 on Jul 07, 2011

It is working for me! Been taking this for a little over 2 weeks now and already have a lot more energy, and lost 2 kilos without any effort. However, I can only take 1 a day as any more will give me a migraine. I have seen in the comments here that others have had the same problem if you are prone to migraines. Just experiment with the dose til you find the right one that doesn't cause any headaches. I prefer Source Naturals though as it contains more DIM. I am also so impressed with iHerb's service! I live in New Zealand but yet get my orders in days without fail.

Gave me a stomach ache

Posted by Reviewer2114243 on May 19, 2012

I did notice a reduction in fatigue, which is why I tried DIM, but it gave me lower abdominal cramps, so I stopped taking it. But if you don't have a sensitive intestinal tract like mine, this product might be just the thing.

did nothing for me

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Jun 30, 2013

i keep hearing about the wonders of DIM for regulating estrogen dominance. well this did nothing for me... i didn't notice any real changes for the better or worse. maybe i need to keep using it but after one bottle i'm not sure if i'll reinvest. i'm going to explore other herbal options out there.