Side Effect Alert !

Posted by 4989334209331060815 on Apr 22, 2016

Causes you to wake too early and lose sleep. Wont be buying this again. I have three other pure DIM products. I dont think its not the DIM ingredient itself, its the "Enhanced Absorption" component.

Formula change

Posted by Reviewer1342923 on Jun 22, 2015

I've been using these for years because of endometriosis symptoms but ever since the formula changed it no longer works. I am back to having tender breasts, headaches and even acne.

Not good for me

Posted by 5196097290888047039 on Oct 12, 2014

Bleed heavy for endometrosis. I stop taking this

Couldn't take for long...

Posted by huck03 on Aug 05, 2014

I'd LOVE to say this product worked for me, but I just couldn't take it long enough. After taking it only a couple of days, I starting feeling anxious and noticed heart palpitations... similar to when I've had something with caffeine (which I'm sensitive to.) I stopped taking it and noticed quick improvement!

Cystic acne from DIM plus

Posted by Reviewer1609284 on May 23, 2014

I would like to state this review is about how effectively DIM Plus improved my acne, not about the product itself. I believe this is a high-quality product, but I unfortunately didn't have the same excellent results other users had. Within days of starting DIM Plus, I developed several large and painful cystic acne nodules all over my face, even in areas I don't usually have acne. I have hormonal acne and typically break out around my mouth. I think this was because DIM increases the amount of free testosterone. After doing some internet searching, I decided to try saw palmetto and calcium d glucarate in case the issue was the free testosterone. Within the same day of starting these, my acne nodules decreased in size and became less painful. I've been taking only the saw palmetto and calcium d glucarate now, and the acne continues to improve. But it's early days yet so I can't comment on whether this is the solution to my hormonal acne. I'm really glad though that so many women have had great results from DIM Plus for their PMS-related symptoms!

May work but gives me a headache

Posted by Reviewer2573134 on Apr 09, 2014

May work but gives me a headache

No Effect to me At All

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

After all the hype I read on the literature research paper, I purchased it then and it had done nothing to improve my condition. This is one of the few supplements that have greatly disappointed me. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

not for everyone

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 27, 2013

it is not supposed to be used for hormone sensitive conditions such as endometriosis. As a prevention yes, but when already sick - no.

Wow

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 22, 2012

What a waste, sincerely. Even 10 pills had zero effect upon my high estrogen.

did not work for my hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1458089 on Dec 06, 2011

I took the double dosage for 3 weeks and it has not helped at all.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »