• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Not as good as i3C

Posted by Reviewer2840642 on Jun 30, 2011

This has a strong hormonal impact. Many will not be able to bear it. Try LEF's Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract (bsically i3C) instead - its a precurser to DIM and the impact on the body is much more smooth and gradual.

not for everyone

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 27, 2013

it is not supposed to be used for hormone sensitive conditions such as endometriosis. As a prevention yes, but when already sick - no.

Nature's Way, DIM-Plus

Posted by Cataddicted on Sep 11, 2010

I tried this product for menopause symptoms (hot flashes and not able to sleep at night). After a week the sweating went so bad that I had to quit tablets. Now I am suffering from the worst sweating all the time and I do not know what to do!!! I am so disappointed with this product that I am giving one star only because you can not give any less. I got a very good lesson with this one: go to the doctor first and get hormone blood tests, do not take any pills by yourself because it only makes things worse.

Not good for me

Posted by 5196097290888047039 on Oct 12, 2014

Bleed heavy for endometrosis. I stop taking this

Formula change

Posted by Reviewer1342923 on Jun 22, 2015

I've been using these for years because of endometriosis symptoms but ever since the formula changed it no longer works. I am back to having tender breasts, headaches and even acne.

Made things worse

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Mar 16, 2011

I have complex issues for sure, severe endometriosis which I just had extensive bowel and pelvic surgery for. I only have one ovary remaining as well and am premenopausal. I read all the rave reviews, have tried these for 3 months and am not getting the worst hot flushes I've ever had (actually never had them before or even after surgery). I would not recommend these unfortunately. Everybody is different but they have not helped me at all, quite the opposite. And they did not regulate my cycle at all. Still months between periods.

excessive custom duty

Posted by 5691813019225258749 on Jul 11, 2016

I had ordered 2 bottles of dim plus at a price of approx rs 1800 each. I recd package from DHL courier service with a letter inside stating that customs has not cleared the packet and I had to submit my Id papers etc online to DHL to get it released which I did. Recd the bottles yesterday but with a demand raised by DHL for rs 3200 as customs duty! This was never mentioned during the time of purchase. Break up of Rs 3200 was even more baffling. Rs 1164 as basic custom duty, 631 as counter vailing duty?, 229 additional custom duty, 500 storage charges, 500 handling fee 203 as taxes. This kind of selling the product without mentioning that any such additional Amt is to be paid clearly amounts to cheating. I would never ever advise anybody to buy anything from iherb in future if this is not properly settled.

Estrogen Metabolism formula

Posted by Reviewer1411287 on May 11, 2010

Based on the reviews I decided I should try this product. Thus far, I'm wondering if I started it at a bad time, if I'm having an adverse reaction based on taking 5htp and Acai with it, or if it's just not something I need because I've taken it for about 3 weeks now and I've been irritable, unfocused, unhappy, and fatigued. This could be PMS , it could be a mix of the above mentioned herbs, I'm not sure yet. I intend to finish out the bottle before I make a decision but if anyone else has had a similar experience, please do tell !

No Effect to me At All

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

After all the hype I read on the literature research paper, I purchased it then and it had done nothing to improve my condition. This is one of the few supplements that have greatly disappointed me. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Cystic acne from DIM plus

Posted by Reviewer1609284 on May 23, 2014

I would like to state this review is about how effectively DIM Plus improved my acne, not about the product itself. I believe this is a high-quality product, but I unfortunately didn't have the same excellent results other users had. Within days of starting DIM Plus, I developed several large and painful cystic acne nodules all over my face, even in areas I don't usually have acne. I have hormonal acne and typically break out around my mouth. I think this was because DIM increases the amount of free testosterone. After doing some internet searching, I decided to try saw palmetto and calcium d glucarate in case the issue was the free testosterone. Within the same day of starting these, my acne nodules decreased in size and became less painful. I've been taking only the saw palmetto and calcium d glucarate now, and the acne continues to improve. But it's early days yet so I can't comment on whether this is the solution to my hormonal acne. I'm really glad though that so many women have had great results from DIM Plus for their PMS-related symptoms!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »