This works!

Posted by 4673572518685786171 on May 03, 2016

Within 2 months this lowered my skyrocketed estrogen levels to normal levels.

Side Effect Alert !

Posted by 4989334209331060815 on Apr 22, 2016

Causes you to wake too early and lose sleep. Wont be buying this again. I have three other pure DIM products. I dont think its not the DIM ingredient itself, its the "Enhanced Absorption" component.

Dim Plus

Posted by 4613018156533427306 on Jan 31, 2016

The supplements helped me with hormonal imbalance and regulating menses. i have the problem of irregular menstruation and menstruation that can come once every 3 monts, lasting for 4 weeks or more. with the use of dim plus for 3.5mths , my menses is now more regular and normal, with each time lasting for 6-7 days.

Strong stuff

Posted by Reviewer2020565 on Dec 16, 2015

Be careful of this stuff (DIM in general). It's pretty strong and can throw off your hormones more than you think!

Hot flushes disappear within a couple of days

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 11, 2015

I started getting nighttime hot flushes, and within a couple of days of taking this product, they are completely gone.

great for acne

Posted by 5714537420353492716 on Aug 22, 2015

I'm 35yrs old and have had terrible acne for the past 18months. it has all but cleared up since trying this product. im not a 100% sure if this product is the reason or coincidence but... im pretty convinced!

Miomas e sangramento

Posted by Sambalele on Jul 30, 2015

Tenho miomas e este produto ajudou-me melhorando meu sangramento em 80%, além de diminuir os sintomas de PMS (tpm). Ainda nao fiz exames para saber se ajudou a diminuir os miomas, mas os sintomas já melhoraram.

Great!

Posted by 4669111111808598293 on Jul 26, 2015

I started suffering from frequent and painful hormonal breakouts after quitting birth control. Taking one tablet a day has helped calm my skin down. I've been taking DIM for a little over a month. I'll update my review when I finish the bottle. I've already ordered my second bottle! UPDATE I have been taking Dim-plus for 10 months. Once my skin cleared I began only taking one tablet a day, and I have been able to maintain my skin.

Formula change

Posted by Reviewer1342923 on Jun 22, 2015

I've been using these for years because of endometriosis symptoms but ever since the formula changed it no longer works. I am back to having tender breasts, headaches and even acne.

dl robson

Posted by 4807005297623303550 on Jun 17, 2015

Great product that has really helped control my hormonal outbreaks, my skin seems a lot more settled.