• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Miomas e sangramento

Posted by Sambalele on Jul 30, 2015

Tenho miomas e este produto ajudou-me melhorando meu sangramento em 80%, além de diminuir os sintomas de PMS (tpm). Ainda nao fiz exames para saber se ajudou a diminuir os miomas, mas os sintomas já melhoraram.

Excellent support for menopause symptons

Posted by 5480798914067794798 on Apr 16, 2015

I have suffered with night sweats and within a few weeks of taking this every evening I noticed a significant reduction in the frequency and duration. Not quite sure I want to go the medical-estrogen route so for the time being I'm staying with this.

Puffy ankles gone!

Posted by 5004406694869405570 on Apr 25, 2015

I am estrogen dominant, but not low in progesterone - just very high in the less desirable estrogens. In just two weeks my breasts are softer and less lumpy and sore and I've had significant reduction in swelling around my ankles and wrists - very impressed!

Good product

Posted by 4688171549342353734 on Nov 06, 2014

This has helped reduce period pain and clotting. It's a good product to use around menopause. I like all the vegetables in it along with the DIM.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2224216 on Aug 08, 2016

Wouldn't be without these tablets as I break into the peri-menopausal stage of my life! They are excellent for keeping my estrogen levels balanced as my blood tests indicated. I also order these for my cousin and she swears by them too!

Great product!

Posted by 5070955874102646851 on Aug 21, 2016

Has help my acne and some weight loss!

DIM-plus

Posted by 5396362719599940282 on Sep 06, 2016

The product worked so well and I'm feeling day by day better and better. Also my menstruals finally begin came normally. I recommend this product to everyone.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3321047 on Apr 15, 2011

Fast shipping. Great product. After so many painful months this product made a significant difference. I am very happy with iHerb.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Jan 13, 2011

Have had great results after about a month of use. I'm on my 5th month now and have not felt this good in a long time. In my mid 40's - no more mood swings, much less night sweats. Great product- especially taken with Nature's Plus Femaprin.

FANTASTIC!!

Posted by Reviewer2988663 on Jan 03, 2011

Can not live without this product,it turned my bad estrogen into good,i recomend this to everyone