• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Good product

Posted by 4688171549342353734 on Nov 06, 2014

This has helped reduce period pain and clotting. It's a good product to use around menopause. I like all the vegetables in it along with the DIM.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2224216 on Aug 08, 2016

Wouldn't be without these tablets as I break into the peri-menopausal stage of my life! They are excellent for keeping my estrogen levels balanced as my blood tests indicated. I also order these for my cousin and she swears by them too!

Great product!

Posted by 5070955874102646851 on Aug 21, 2016

Has help my acne and some weight loss!

DIM-plus

Posted by 5396362719599940282 on Sep 06, 2016

The product worked so well and I'm feeling day by day better and better. Also my menstruals finally begin came normally. I recommend this product to everyone.

excellent,

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Jan 08, 2011

until i came across the iherb reviews, i really didnt know what was off with me just knew something was, i just turned 40 and have had period and mood issues and migraines terrible ones, but these paired with the PMS control by natrol actually helped my usually miserable 2 weeks out of the month terrible mood swings cramps and migraines which were kicked by the herbal Migraine meds i got on iherb as well, SO much i will be taking these daily and the PMS control monthly in hopes the longer i am on them the better things will be for me.. good quality and price.. will reorder!

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3321047 on Apr 15, 2011

Fast shipping. Great product. After so many painful months this product made a significant difference. I am very happy with iHerb.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Jan 13, 2011

Have had great results after about a month of use. I'm on my 5th month now and have not felt this good in a long time. In my mid 40's - no more mood swings, much less night sweats. Great product- especially taken with Nature's Plus Femaprin.

FANTASTIC!!

Posted by Reviewer2988663 on Jan 03, 2011

Can not live without this product,it turned my bad estrogen into good,i recomend this to everyone

Dim-Plus

Posted by Reviewer3355601 on Oct 15, 2010

I am thrilled with this product, highly recommend it! iherb.com has really impressed me, products arrived days ahead of my expectation. This dim has decreased my pms symptoms from a 9 to a 2 on the discomfort scale. My mood is more level throughout the month and hair on my face is decreased to normal. Try it, yopu'll be glad you did.

Not a miracle but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2400905 on Jun 24, 2011

First of all I must say that I have an extra estrogen and it is really felt before the periods. I have been taking these pills for a month and a half and it significantly improved my female health. I don't feel strain in my breasts, and periodical pains that were unbearable decreased to minimum. As for the weight it hasn't changed but this was not my main concern.