• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

love it

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Jan 13, 2011

Have had great results after about a month of use. I'm on my 5th month now and have not felt this good in a long time. In my mid 40's - no more mood swings, much less night sweats. Great product- especially taken with Nature's Plus Femaprin.

FANTASTIC!!

Posted by Reviewer2988663 on Jan 03, 2011

Can not live without this product,it turned my bad estrogen into good,i recomend this to everyone

Dim-Plus

Posted by Reviewer3355601 on Oct 15, 2010

I am thrilled with this product, highly recommend it! iherb.com has really impressed me, products arrived days ahead of my expectation. This dim has decreased my pms symptoms from a 9 to a 2 on the discomfort scale. My mood is more level throughout the month and hair on my face is decreased to normal. Try it, yopu'll be glad you did.

Not a miracle but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2400905 on Jun 24, 2011

First of all I must say that I have an extra estrogen and it is really felt before the periods. I have been taking these pills for a month and a half and it significantly improved my female health. I don't feel strain in my breasts, and periodical pains that were unbearable decreased to minimum. As for the weight it hasn't changed but this was not my main concern.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1690673 on Aug 18, 2011

Taking this with Pure Essence ProFema and I will continue using this product. BALANCE, BALANCE, BALANCE! iHerb is the best!

Helpful for periods

Posted by Reviewer1352062 on Sep 01, 2011

Helpful with period symptoms and easy to swallow

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2887062 on Sep 08, 2011

I've been on this product for a month and I love the change in my body. It's the small change that I notice...not so water bloated...better periods...making me leaner. Looking forward to seeing what several months will do.

Helps with perimenopause symtoms

Posted by Reviewer1359110 on Sep 22, 2011

DIM helps balance hormones during perimenopause. Estrogen dominance has been a problem for me for many years. After 2 weeks I started feeling more balanced and heavy bleeding stopped.

excellent