Great Brand, seems to be helping

Posted by lisachernow on Dec 30, 2011

I have been peri-menopausal for more than a decade and it looks like I may be waiting at least another year or longer before I'm "done." The doctor recommended this product to help me with my estrogen dominance. I wish I could say I've felt a dramatic difference, but honestly, while things are getting better gradually, I will never know if it is because of this product or nature unless I take myself off and then go back on a month later. I trust this brand and I trust my doc.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2087458 on Dec 19, 2011

Seems to help

won't go without it

Posted by Reviewer2430707 on Dec 14, 2011

I've used this product for years, first to deal with PMS and now Peri-Menopause. It really seems to help with hormonal fluctuations and mood swings. I've tried other brands but they just don't compare to Nature's Way.

did not work for my hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1458089 on Dec 06, 2011

I took the double dosage for 3 weeks and it has not helped at all.

Natures Way DIM

Posted by Reviewer2639680 on Nov 29, 2011

Has worked great for me, I take 3 pills a day and feel great. No headaches, way less cramps. I stopped taking birth control pills and this has helped to balance my hormones the reason I was taking them in the first place.

Natures Way, DIM-Plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula

Posted by Reviewer1737741 on Nov 26, 2011

The best product ever! Love this. Makes a huge difference when not taking it. Helps to redistribute the fat stored in the belly, thighs, butt and breasts due to estrogen dominence. Helps to rebalance hormones and relieves night sweats, cravings, irritability, PMS, and can reduce risk of estrogen dominent cancers. Thanks iHerb for making this available as I cannot find it anywhere else.

A good add on to Progesterone creams

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Nov 18, 2011

A great product to use if you are using progesterone creams and still aren't getting good hormonal balance

Country boy workout

Posted by Reviewer1229476 on Nov 08, 2011

Need estrogen problems, this product may help it worked for me.

DIM

Posted by Reviewer1645548 on Nov 03, 2011

I do not feel a difference since taking this capsules

Works for me!!

Posted by Indigo on Nov 01, 2011

I've been using this for several years now and won't ever go without! This is one of the very few supplements I where noticed positive results immediately after I started taking it (estrogen-induced bloating diminished significantly). Lord knows what other good things this DIM is doing but it's in my 'never go without' category.