• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Not good for me

Posted by 5196097290888047039 on Oct 12, 2014

Bleed heavy for endometrosis. I stop taking this

Good product

Posted by 4688171549342353734 on Nov 06, 2014

This has helped reduce period pain and clotting. It's a good product to use around menopause. I like all the vegetables in it along with the DIM.

Excellent support for menopause symptons

Posted by 5480798914067794798 on Apr 16, 2015

I have suffered with night sweats and within a few weeks of taking this every evening I noticed a significant reduction in the frequency and duration. Not quite sure I want to go the medical-estrogen route so for the time being I'm staying with this.

excellent product

Posted by 5149775151924124579 on Feb 26, 2015

I didnt know what to expect here. I suffer from PCOD, some excessive hair, discomfort in my lower abdomen most times....This vitamin truly made me feel better. I felt no more pressure in my abdomen, excessive hair became much thinner. I just felt over all better. And I swear my cravings for sugar stopped. I coupled this with Herb Pharm Coptis and Bupleurum for a liver cleanse. Highly recommend.

Miomas e sangramento

Posted by Sambalele on Jul 30, 2015

Tenho miomas e este produto ajudou-me melhorando meu sangramento em 80%, além de diminuir os sintomas de PMS (tpm). Ainda nao fiz exames para saber se ajudou a diminuir os miomas, mas os sintomas já melhoraram.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2224216 on Aug 08, 2016

Wouldn't be without these tablets as I break into the peri-menopausal stage of my life! They are excellent for keeping my estrogen levels balanced as my blood tests indicated. I also order these for my cousin and she swears by them too!

Great product!

Posted by 5070955874102646851 on Aug 21, 2016

Has help my acne and some weight loss!

DIM-plus

Posted by 5396362719599940282 on Sep 06, 2016

The product worked so well and I'm feeling day by day better and better. Also my menstruals finally begin came normally. I recommend this product to everyone.

DIM helps me a lot!

Posted by 5200905604827339912 on Nov 14, 2016

I've been diagnosed with a 6 cm ovarian cyst and a bunch of fibroid a month ago. So I've decided to try DIM after reading about it online. After taking DIM with evening primrose for 3 weeks, the cyst has shrunk to 1 cm and my acne problem has lessen too. I'm very happy with the result and would recommend this to all who have hormonal issues.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3321047 on Apr 15, 2011

Fast shipping. Great product. After so many painful months this product made a significant difference. I am very happy with iHerb.