Nature's Way, DIM-plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2665680 on Apr 30, 2013

thats a nice product to daily consume

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Jul 05, 2013

reduced lump size after 1st bottle,

Noticable results

Posted by 5112680858949008995 on Sep 25, 2013

Definately worked

won't live without it

Posted by Reviewer2074066 on Sep 02, 2013

I am 53 year old perimenopausal. A year ago, I had severe hemorrhaging, due to hormonal imbalance. I did my own research and started taking this product. It's amazing...no more severe bleeding, no hot flashes and feel normal. I swear by this product to regulate and balance out the progesterone/estrogen levels.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1845686 on Oct 20, 2013

More is coming now

Happy

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 11, 2014

Great value product. I really feel that this aids in the metabolism of photo-estrogens

Cleared my skin!

Posted by 5120978783425236484 on Mar 18, 2014

I bought this to combat hormonal acne after stopping the pill, worked a charm for a great price. So happy with it!

good price

Posted by Reviewer2398086 on Mar 09, 2009

We take this as a cancer preventative as per studies done at UCLA Berkeley. Of course, it's impossible to know what preventative is working!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Apr 02, 2009

I take this in the hopes that it will lessen my chances of getting breast cancer. After using this for a year, noticed how much easier my monthly "symptoms" had become...it's really done a great job of regulating me. I stopped taking if for a month and would never do that again.

Dim-Plus

Posted by Reviewer3355601 on Oct 15, 2010

I am thrilled with this product, highly recommend it! iherb.com has really impressed me, products arrived days ahead of my expectation. This dim has decreased my pms symptoms from a 9 to a 2 on the discomfort scale. My mood is more level throughout the month and hair on my face is decreased to normal. Try it, yopu'll be glad you did.