• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

OK

Posted by Reviewer1845686 on Oct 20, 2013

More is coming now

won't live without it

Posted by Reviewer2074066 on Sep 02, 2013

I am 53 year old perimenopausal. A year ago, I had severe hemorrhaging, due to hormonal imbalance. I did my own research and started taking this product. It's amazing...no more severe bleeding, no hot flashes and feel normal. I swear by this product to regulate and balance out the progesterone/estrogen levels.

Nature's Way, DIM-plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2665680 on Apr 30, 2013

thats a nice product to daily consume

Happy

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 11, 2014

Great value product. I really feel that this aids in the metabolism of photo-estrogens

Cleared my skin!

Posted by 5120978783425236484 on Mar 18, 2014

I bought this to combat hormonal acne after stopping the pill, worked a charm for a great price. So happy with it!

Natures Way - Dim-plus

Posted by Reviewer2222963 on Feb 08, 2012

I have been using this version of DIM for some time now and have found it to be the most suitable for me. I can feel the effects after 1 day as it helps me with fluid retention and my clothes are just a little looser. I'm trialling it together with flordis Premular(extract of chase tree) and progesteron cream and I find the 3 work well together as estrongen rounder-uppers - leveler outers.

The best product I have ever tried in the whole world!

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jan 09, 2013

If ever one product has helped me in my life, it is DIM-plus. I started my menopause a few months ago and to my horror, I got these infamous hot spells, sometimes up to 20 times a day. My mother had the same problem and suffered until she was almost 75. She tried all kinds of things and nothing helped her. Just the thought to suffer another 25 years like that every day, made me feel awful. My job consists in giving business presentations every day. These hot spells made them a mess, they would suddenly come and threw me off balance, to a point where I was considering giving up this job. I started taking DIM-plus about 8 months ago. In the first 3 weeks, nothing happened and I was very disappointed. But I continued taking it. A week later my hot spells became less frequent and after 5 weeks they stopped and never returned. I am feeling now the same way as I used to as a child, carefree. If only I had taken it much earlier is the biggest regret I am having now. Maybe I wouldn't have to suffer from painful periods for the past 35 years either. I am so happy to live the rest of my life in peace. Thank you iHerb for teaching me about it, thank you to all the people who commented on this product and made me buy it, and thanks a zillion to Nature's way for making this product.

good price

Posted by Reviewer2398086 on Mar 09, 2009

We take this as a cancer preventative as per studies done at UCLA Berkeley. Of course, it's impossible to know what preventative is working!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Apr 02, 2009

I take this in the hopes that it will lessen my chances of getting breast cancer. After using this for a year, noticed how much easier my monthly "symptoms" had become...it's really done a great job of regulating me. I stopped taking if for a month and would never do that again.

very potent, but be careful

Posted by Reviewer2190469 on Nov 03, 2010

I'm a 20 y/o male bodybuilder. I used DIM to optimise my hormones (lowering estrogen, increasing test). I used 6 caps a day for 1 week and notice dramatically increased libido and aggression. After 2 weeks of this dosing I noticed that my libido disappeared and aggression was not like before either. My voice was still deeper though. What had happened was I had used so much DIM that my estrogen levels not only fell (after 1 week), but they kept falling and became TOO LOW (week 2) - extremely low estrogen levels result in symptoms similar to having too much estrogen (I had no libido, slight depression and lethargy) So for the past 4 days I've been completely OFF, to let my estrogen levels return to the point where I had higher aggression and libido, then I will take only 2 or 3 caps a day this time around. Good luck, and be careful guys!