• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1690673 on Aug 18, 2011

Taking this with Pure Essence ProFema and I will continue using this product. BALANCE, BALANCE, BALANCE! iHerb is the best!

Helpful for periods

Posted by Reviewer1352062 on Sep 01, 2011

Helpful with period symptoms and easy to swallow

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2887062 on Sep 08, 2011

I've been on this product for a month and I love the change in my body. It's the small change that I notice...not so water bloated...better periods...making me leaner. Looking forward to seeing what several months will do.

Helps with perimenopause symtoms

Posted by Reviewer1359110 on Sep 22, 2011

DIM helps balance hormones during perimenopause. Estrogen dominance has been a problem for me for many years. After 2 weeks I started feeling more balanced and heavy bleeding stopped.

Natures Way - Dim-plus

Posted by Reviewer2222963 on Feb 08, 2012

I have been using this version of DIM for some time now and have found it to be the most suitable for me. I can feel the effects after 1 day as it helps me with fluid retention and my clothes are just a little looser. I'm trialling it together with flordis Premular(extract of chase tree) and progesteron cream and I find the 3 work well together as estrongen rounder-uppers - leveler outers.

The best product I have ever tried in the whole world!

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jan 09, 2013

If ever one product has helped me in my life, it is DIM-plus. I started my menopause a few months ago and to my horror, I got these infamous hot spells, sometimes up to 20 times a day. My mother had the same problem and suffered until she was almost 75. She tried all kinds of things and nothing helped her. Just the thought to suffer another 25 years like that every day, made me feel awful. My job consists in giving business presentations every day. These hot spells made them a mess, they would suddenly come and threw me off balance, to a point where I was considering giving up this job. I started taking DIM-plus about 8 months ago. In the first 3 weeks, nothing happened and I was very disappointed. But I continued taking it. A week later my hot spells became less frequent and after 5 weeks they stopped and never returned. I am feeling now the same way as I used to as a child, carefree. If only I had taken it much earlier is the biggest regret I am having now. Maybe I wouldn't have to suffer from painful periods for the past 35 years either. I am so happy to live the rest of my life in peace. Thank you iHerb for teaching me about it, thank you to all the people who commented on this product and made me buy it, and thanks a zillion to Nature's way for making this product.

Better than taking hormones

Posted by Reviewer2402496 on Jul 29, 2012

It works for me,again it is a long term product,you need to give your body time,

Noticable results

Posted by 5112680858949008995 on Sep 25, 2013

Definately worked

OK

Posted by Reviewer1845686 on Oct 20, 2013

More is coming now

won't live without it

Posted by Reviewer2074066 on Sep 02, 2013

I am 53 year old perimenopausal. A year ago, I had severe hemorrhaging, due to hormonal imbalance. I did my own research and started taking this product. It's amazing...no more severe bleeding, no hot flashes and feel normal. I swear by this product to regulate and balance out the progesterone/estrogen levels.