excellent,

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Jan 08, 2011

until i came across the iherb reviews, i really didnt know what was off with me just knew something was, i just turned 40 and have had period and mood issues and migraines terrible ones, but these paired with the PMS control by natrol actually helped my usually miserable 2 weeks out of the month terrible mood swings cramps and migraines which were kicked by the herbal Migraine meds i got on iherb as well, SO much i will be taking these daily and the PMS control monthly in hopes the longer i am on them the better things will be for me.. good quality and price.. will reorder!

Not a miracle but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2400905 on Jun 24, 2011

First of all I must say that I have an extra estrogen and it is really felt before the periods. I have been taking these pills for a month and a half and it significantly improved my female health. I don't feel strain in my breasts, and periodical pains that were unbearable decreased to minimum. As for the weight it hasn't changed but this was not my main concern.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1690673 on Aug 18, 2011

Taking this with Pure Essence ProFema and I will continue using this product. BALANCE, BALANCE, BALANCE! iHerb is the best!

Helpful for periods

Posted by Reviewer1352062 on Sep 01, 2011

Helpful with period symptoms and easy to swallow

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2887062 on Sep 08, 2011

I've been on this product for a month and I love the change in my body. It's the small change that I notice...not so water bloated...better periods...making me leaner. Looking forward to seeing what several months will do.

Helps with perimenopause symtoms

Posted by Reviewer1359110 on Sep 22, 2011

DIM helps balance hormones during perimenopause. Estrogen dominance has been a problem for me for many years. After 2 weeks I started feeling more balanced and heavy bleeding stopped.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1845686 on Oct 20, 2013

More is coming now

won't live without it

Posted by Reviewer2074066 on Sep 02, 2013

I am 53 year old perimenopausal. A year ago, I had severe hemorrhaging, due to hormonal imbalance. I did my own research and started taking this product. It's amazing...no more severe bleeding, no hot flashes and feel normal. I swear by this product to regulate and balance out the progesterone/estrogen levels.