• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Natures Way - Dim-plus

Posted by Reviewer2222963 on Feb 08, 2012

I have been using this version of DIM for some time now and have found it to be the most suitable for me. I can feel the effects after 1 day as it helps me with fluid retention and my clothes are just a little looser. I'm trialling it together with flordis Premular(extract of chase tree) and progesteron cream and I find the 3 work well together as estrongen rounder-uppers - leveler outers.

The best product I have ever tried in the whole world!

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jan 09, 2013

If ever one product has helped me in my life, it is DIM-plus. I started my menopause a few months ago and to my horror, I got these infamous hot spells, sometimes up to 20 times a day. My mother had the same problem and suffered until she was almost 75. She tried all kinds of things and nothing helped her. Just the thought to suffer another 25 years like that every day, made me feel awful. My job consists in giving business presentations every day. These hot spells made them a mess, they would suddenly come and threw me off balance, to a point where I was considering giving up this job. I started taking DIM-plus about 8 months ago. In the first 3 weeks, nothing happened and I was very disappointed. But I continued taking it. A week later my hot spells became less frequent and after 5 weeks they stopped and never returned. I am feeling now the same way as I used to as a child, carefree. If only I had taken it much earlier is the biggest regret I am having now. Maybe I wouldn't have to suffer from painful periods for the past 35 years either. I am so happy to live the rest of my life in peace. Thank you iHerb for teaching me about it, thank you to all the people who commented on this product and made me buy it, and thanks a zillion to Nature's way for making this product.

good price

Posted by Reviewer2398086 on Mar 09, 2009

We take this as a cancer preventative as per studies done at UCLA Berkeley. Of course, it's impossible to know what preventative is working!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Apr 02, 2009

I take this in the hopes that it will lessen my chances of getting breast cancer. After using this for a year, noticed how much easier my monthly "symptoms" had become...it's really done a great job of regulating me. I stopped taking if for a month and would never do that again.

very potent, but be careful

Posted by Reviewer2190469 on Nov 03, 2010

I'm a 20 y/o male bodybuilder. I used DIM to optimise my hormones (lowering estrogen, increasing test). I used 6 caps a day for 1 week and notice dramatically increased libido and aggression. After 2 weeks of this dosing I noticed that my libido disappeared and aggression was not like before either. My voice was still deeper though. What had happened was I had used so much DIM that my estrogen levels not only fell (after 1 week), but they kept falling and became TOO LOW (week 2) - extremely low estrogen levels result in symptoms similar to having too much estrogen (I had no libido, slight depression and lethargy) So for the past 4 days I've been completely OFF, to let my estrogen levels return to the point where I had higher aggression and libido, then I will take only 2 or 3 caps a day this time around. Good luck, and be careful guys!

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Jan 23, 2008

this has worked excellent for female problems

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1467651 on Dec 09, 2007

I am a 54 yr old male and I take this, as well as NOW's item #NOW-04729, for my prostate. I have had excellent results with this combo and recommend it everyone with an enlarged prostate situation. I have had complete relief.

Mrs. Jimenez

Posted by Reviewer2248722 on Apr 15, 2008

The product was so good my whole system was working great than when I first started taking them then I tried to stop taking them for few months to see if it was really the one making me feel good but when I stopped taking them, I knew that I really need to take them again so I decided to get them.

Product effective

Posted by Reviewer2632352 on Apr 17, 2008

At this point, I think that the product has been effective although I will have to have blood tests in order to verify this.

I like this DIM

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Sep 15, 2008

Because it is the one that was used in all of Dr. Zelig's studies. Changes the bad estrogen into healthy estrogen. Great supp...