so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Jan 23, 2008

this has worked excellent for female problems

Mrs. Jimenez

Posted by Reviewer2248722 on Apr 15, 2008

The product was so good my whole system was working great than when I first started taking them then I tried to stop taking them for few months to see if it was really the one making me feel good but when I stopped taking them, I knew that I really need to take them again so I decided to get them.

Product effective

Posted by Reviewer2632352 on Apr 17, 2008

At this point, I think that the product has been effective although I will have to have blood tests in order to verify this.

A life saver!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Mar 10, 2015

I´m so super glad I found this, I had all the symptoms of menopause, I was a sweaty, angry and very tired woman. Now I feel so much better, thank you iHerb for this excellent product!

Excellent support for menopause symptons

Posted by 5480798914067794798 on Apr 16, 2015

I have suffered with night sweats and within a few weeks of taking this every evening I noticed a significant reduction in the frequency and duration. Not quite sure I want to go the medical-estrogen route so for the time being I'm staying with this.

Puffy ankles gone!

Posted by 5004406694869405570 on Apr 25, 2015

I am estrogen dominant, but not low in progesterone - just very high in the less desirable estrogens. In just two weeks my breasts are softer and less lumpy and sore and I've had significant reduction in swelling around my ankles and wrists - very impressed!

Miomas e sangramento

Posted by Sambalele on Jul 30, 2015

Tenho miomas e este produto ajudou-me melhorando meu sangramento em 80%, além de diminuir os sintomas de PMS (tpm). Ainda nao fiz exames para saber se ajudou a diminuir os miomas, mas os sintomas já melhoraram.

This works!

Posted by 4673572518685786171 on May 03, 2016

Within 2 months this lowered my skyrocketed estrogen levels to normal levels.

Hot flushes disappear within a couple of days

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 11, 2015

I started getting nighttime hot flushes, and within a couple of days of taking this product, they are completely gone.

Good product

Posted by 4688171549342353734 on Nov 06, 2014

This has helped reduce period pain and clotting. It's a good product to use around menopause. I like all the vegetables in it along with the DIM.