• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Dim-Plus

Posted by Reviewer3355601 on Oct 15, 2010

I am thrilled with this product, highly recommend it! iherb.com has really impressed me, products arrived days ahead of my expectation. This dim has decreased my pms symptoms from a 9 to a 2 on the discomfort scale. My mood is more level throughout the month and hair on my face is decreased to normal. Try it, yopu'll be glad you did.

Not a miracle but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2400905 on Jun 24, 2011

First of all I must say that I have an extra estrogen and it is really felt before the periods. I have been taking these pills for a month and a half and it significantly improved my female health. I don't feel strain in my breasts, and periodical pains that were unbearable decreased to minimum. As for the weight it hasn't changed but this was not my main concern.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1690673 on Aug 18, 2011

Taking this with Pure Essence ProFema and I will continue using this product. BALANCE, BALANCE, BALANCE! iHerb is the best!

Helpful for periods

Posted by Reviewer1352062 on Sep 01, 2011

Helpful with period symptoms and easy to swallow

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2887062 on Sep 08, 2011

I've been on this product for a month and I love the change in my body. It's the small change that I notice...not so water bloated...better periods...making me leaner. Looking forward to seeing what several months will do.

Helps with perimenopause symtoms

Posted by Reviewer1359110 on Sep 22, 2011

DIM helps balance hormones during perimenopause. Estrogen dominance has been a problem for me for many years. After 2 weeks I started feeling more balanced and heavy bleeding stopped.

Natures Way - Dim-plus

Posted by Reviewer2222963 on Feb 08, 2012

I have been using this version of DIM for some time now and have found it to be the most suitable for me. I can feel the effects after 1 day as it helps me with fluid retention and my clothes are just a little looser. I'm trialling it together with flordis Premular(extract of chase tree) and progesteron cream and I find the 3 work well together as estrongen rounder-uppers - leveler outers.

Better than taking hormones

Posted by Reviewer2402496 on Jul 29, 2012

It works for me,again it is a long term product,you need to give your body time,

Got My life back

Posted by Reviewer2430171 on Nov 03, 2012

My Cycle was an interruption of my life every month. If I sneezed or coughed, I had to change my clothes as my flow was very heavy for at least 3 days. Had to stay home from work or avoid family functions. Had to sleep on a pad at night or my bed would look like a crime scene. Started taking this less than 2 months ago and I have my life back. No pain and no accidents and no embarrassing pads in my bed at night. This product changed my life.

Nature's Way, DIM-plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2665680 on Apr 30, 2013

thats a nice product to daily consume