Too early to say...

Posted by Reviewer2321110 on Aug 22, 2011

It is too early to say much about this, but I really hope it will work. It does give me a little stomachache. I hope this with MSM will decrease estrogen in my body so that my hyperpigmentation will dissapear.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1690673 on Aug 18, 2011

Taking this with Pure Essence ProFema and I will continue using this product. BALANCE, BALANCE, BALANCE! iHerb is the best!

Great service! Fast delivery.

Posted by Reviewer3299404 on Aug 08, 2011

Exactly as expected.

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer3148213 on Aug 07, 2011

Has definately helped reduce my hot flashes!

DIM-plus

Posted by Reviewer2604529 on Aug 04, 2011

To early to tell. Just started with the prduct.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1252327 on Aug 04, 2011

Just Love it!

Cancer therapy

Posted by Reviewer1362253 on Aug 02, 2011

Am very glad Nature's way makes this very bio-available form of DIM. Nice little easy to swallow caps that really deliver. I'm very happy with this product.

Facial hair

Posted by Reviewer2071518 on Jul 31, 2011

Hi there! I first bought this product to balance my body fat distribution. My quads and hams skin folds were substantially bigger than my other skin folds and my trainer said that it was due to high oestrogen. I read the reviews and decided to go for this product. At the same time I started taking some other supplements (magnesium, zinc, vitamin B, E... etc) and the most noticeable effect of all this was that I literally could not notice my cycle - the duration of bleeding decreased from a week to 3 days, no pains, no PMS... I actually believed that it is because of the minerals. However, a month ago I finished the DIM, and I continue to take the vitamins and minerals, and my period now is a bit painful. I had a PMS headache and low energy and a lower back pain. Another effect I noticed is that the tiny hairs on my chin, that appeared about 15 years ago (I'm 32 now), actually STOPPED growing when I was taking the DIM, and resumed growing 2 weeks after I stopped. This is a good reason for me to continue taking it. Btw, I didn't notice a significant change in the skin folds. Yet.

The BEST!!!

Posted by Reviewer3279416 on Jul 26, 2011

I do believe that just about everyone should take these. I am a breast cancer survivor and this supplement lowers the estrodial, which is the aggressive estrogen that grows into cancers in both men and women. It makes me and my husband both nicer people by keeping our estrogen in check. I also give it to my 20 year old daughter who gets PMS as PMS and cancer prevention. GOOD STUFF!!!!!

DIM plus

Posted by Reviewer2692942 on Jul 21, 2011

I have been taking this for a few months, it has helped with hot flashes and my sleep is much better.