• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Jul 05, 2013

reduced lump size after 1st bottle,

Happy

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 11, 2014

Great value product. I really feel that this aids in the metabolism of photo-estrogens

Cleared my skin!

Posted by 5120978783425236484 on Mar 18, 2014

I bought this to combat hormonal acne after stopping the pill, worked a charm for a great price. So happy with it!

Got My life back

Posted by Reviewer2430171 on Nov 03, 2012

My Cycle was an interruption of my life every month. If I sneezed or coughed, I had to change my clothes as my flow was very heavy for at least 3 days. Had to stay home from work or avoid family functions. Had to sleep on a pad at night or my bed would look like a crime scene. Started taking this less than 2 months ago and I have my life back. No pain and no accidents and no embarrassing pads in my bed at night. This product changed my life.

Nature's Way, DIM-plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2665680 on Apr 30, 2013

thats a nice product to daily consume

good price

Posted by Reviewer2398086 on Mar 09, 2009

We take this as a cancer preventative as per studies done at UCLA Berkeley. Of course, it's impossible to know what preventative is working!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Apr 02, 2009

I take this in the hopes that it will lessen my chances of getting breast cancer. After using this for a year, noticed how much easier my monthly "symptoms" had become...it's really done a great job of regulating me. I stopped taking if for a month and would never do that again.

very potent, but be careful

Posted by Reviewer2190469 on Nov 03, 2010

I'm a 20 y/o male bodybuilder. I used DIM to optimise my hormones (lowering estrogen, increasing test). I used 6 caps a day for 1 week and notice dramatically increased libido and aggression. After 2 weeks of this dosing I noticed that my libido disappeared and aggression was not like before either. My voice was still deeper though. What had happened was I had used so much DIM that my estrogen levels not only fell (after 1 week), but they kept falling and became TOO LOW (week 2) - extremely low estrogen levels result in symptoms similar to having too much estrogen (I had no libido, slight depression and lethargy) So for the past 4 days I've been completely OFF, to let my estrogen levels return to the point where I had higher aggression and libido, then I will take only 2 or 3 caps a day this time around. Good luck, and be careful guys!

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Jan 23, 2008

this has worked excellent for female problems

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1467651 on Dec 09, 2007

I am a 54 yr old male and I take this, as well as NOW's item #NOW-04729, for my prostate. I have had excellent results with this combo and recommend it everyone with an enlarged prostate situation. I have had complete relief.