• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Jan 23, 2008

this has worked excellent for female problems

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1467651 on Dec 09, 2007

I am a 54 yr old male and I take this, as well as NOW's item #NOW-04729, for my prostate. I have had excellent results with this combo and recommend it everyone with an enlarged prostate situation. I have had complete relief.

Mrs. Jimenez

Posted by Reviewer2248722 on Apr 15, 2008

The product was so good my whole system was working great than when I first started taking them then I tried to stop taking them for few months to see if it was really the one making me feel good but when I stopped taking them, I knew that I really need to take them again so I decided to get them.

Product effective

Posted by Reviewer2632352 on Apr 17, 2008

At this point, I think that the product has been effective although I will have to have blood tests in order to verify this.

I like this DIM

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Sep 15, 2008

Because it is the one that was used in all of Dr. Zelig's studies. Changes the bad estrogen into healthy estrogen. Great supp...

isha sran

Posted by Reviewer3213583 on Oct 29, 2008

speedy delivery, well packaged. have been using the product for several months now and find its a useful addition to my training regimen

I think it's working!

Posted by Reviewer3148236 on Apr 10, 2010

I purchased this product for both myself and my husband as we both high estrogen. Though we have not been retested yet, I can tell you that he is noticing that he is feeling much, much better. For me, I have not felt any difference - though I had no physical symptoms to start. I will have to wait for next blood work.

positive

Posted by Reviewer1473868 on Dec 29, 2009

Hope it will help me balance the estrogen level in my body, help me detox. I intend too use it for a longer period. It feels ok to me. The Iherb price is interesting compared to other similar products available.

DIM

Posted by Reviewer2974585 on Apr 23, 2009

I like this product, have been using it for over a year now to reduce estrogen production from endomitriosis. Over time this paired w/ rejuvenzyme has really helped a lot. Symptoms are continuing to improve over time.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Jan 25, 2012

This worked for a time. I have CFS and thought that also being peri-menopausal, if my estrogen levels could be boosted then it may help a little with the CFS. After about a week, my body got used to the product and reverted to normal (sick). I have found that with a lot of products. Have decided to try Garden Of Life's products. Just a note - I had changed from dairy milk to soy, but since changing to goat's milk, I have really picked up.