isha sran

Posted by Reviewer3213583 on Oct 29, 2008

speedy delivery, well packaged. have been using the product for several months now and find its a useful addition to my training regimen

I think it's working!

Posted by Reviewer3148236 on Apr 10, 2010

I purchased this product for both myself and my husband as we both high estrogen. Though we have not been retested yet, I can tell you that he is noticing that he is feeling much, much better. For me, I have not felt any difference - though I had no physical symptoms to start. I will have to wait for next blood work.

positive

Posted by Reviewer1473868 on Dec 29, 2009

Hope it will help me balance the estrogen level in my body, help me detox. I intend too use it for a longer period. It feels ok to me. The Iherb price is interesting compared to other similar products available.

DIM

Posted by Reviewer2974585 on Apr 23, 2009

I like this product, have been using it for over a year now to reduce estrogen production from endomitriosis. Over time this paired w/ rejuvenzyme has really helped a lot. Symptoms are continuing to improve over time.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1257988 on Oct 31, 2013

worked great for hot flashes the first bottle, but the 2nd didn't. red clover by natures way works for me now. go figure

Cannot really say if this works or not

Posted by Reviewer1532403 on Jul 20, 2013

This may not be strong enough to make a big difference. Sometimes I notice an improvement in the way I feel, but other times it does not change anything. However, I do think that the ingredients are useful if taken in a quantity that is big enough to make a difference.

Great for Dry Eyes and other Hormonal problems

Posted by cure-dryeyes on Oct 12, 2012

An excellent product for balancing excess estrogen and maintaining a more balanced hormone profile. If you're not getting enough kale, broccoli and leafy greens in your diet, this is a really good product to try. I've used this personally for dry eye comfort and it works well.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Jan 25, 2012

This worked for a time. I have CFS and thought that also being peri-menopausal, if my estrogen levels could be boosted then it may help a little with the CFS. After about a week, my body got used to the product and reverted to normal (sick). I have found that with a lot of products. Have decided to try Garden Of Life's products. Just a note - I had changed from dairy milk to soy, but since changing to goat's milk, I have really picked up.

A good add on to Progesterone creams

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Nov 18, 2011

A great product to use if you are using progesterone creams and still aren't getting good hormonal balance

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1860750 on Jun 09, 2011

My Big Sister, who is an RN,told me to use this. It is a great product. Can really tell the difference in breast tissue