Nature's Way, DIM-plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2665680 on Apr 30, 2013

thats a nice product to daily consume

Happy

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 11, 2014

Great value product. I really feel that this aids in the metabolism of photo-estrogens

Cleared my skin!

Posted by 5120978783425236484 on Mar 18, 2014

I bought this to combat hormonal acne after stopping the pill, worked a charm for a great price. So happy with it!

Natures Way - Dim-plus

Posted by Reviewer2222963 on Feb 08, 2012

I have been using this version of DIM for some time now and have found it to be the most suitable for me. I can feel the effects after 1 day as it helps me with fluid retention and my clothes are just a little looser. I'm trialling it together with flordis Premular(extract of chase tree) and progesteron cream and I find the 3 work well together as estrongen rounder-uppers - leveler outers.

The best product I have ever tried in the whole world!

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jan 09, 2013

If ever one product has helped me in my life, it is DIM-plus. I started my menopause a few months ago and to my horror, I got these infamous hot spells, sometimes up to 20 times a day. My mother had the same problem and suffered until she was almost 75. She tried all kinds of things and nothing helped her. Just the thought to suffer another 25 years like that every day, made me feel awful. My job consists in giving business presentations every day. These hot spells made them a mess, they would suddenly come and threw me off balance, to a point where I was considering giving up this job. I started taking DIM-plus about 8 months ago. In the first 3 weeks, nothing happened and I was very disappointed. But I continued taking it. A week later my hot spells became less frequent and after 5 weeks they stopped and never returned. I am feeling now the same way as I used to as a child, carefree. If only I had taken it much earlier is the biggest regret I am having now. Maybe I wouldn't have to suffer from painful periods for the past 35 years either. I am so happy to live the rest of my life in peace. Thank you iHerb for teaching me about it, thank you to all the people who commented on this product and made me buy it, and thanks a zillion to Nature's way for making this product.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Jan 25, 2012

This worked for a time. I have CFS and thought that also being peri-menopausal, if my estrogen levels could be boosted then it may help a little with the CFS. After about a week, my body got used to the product and reverted to normal (sick). I have found that with a lot of products. Have decided to try Garden Of Life's products. Just a note - I had changed from dairy milk to soy, but since changing to goat's milk, I have really picked up.

A good add on to Progesterone creams

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Nov 18, 2011

A great product to use if you are using progesterone creams and still aren't getting good hormonal balance

Cannot really say if this works or not

Posted by Reviewer1532403 on Jul 20, 2013

This may not be strong enough to make a big difference. Sometimes I notice an improvement in the way I feel, but other times it does not change anything. However, I do think that the ingredients are useful if taken in a quantity that is big enough to make a difference.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1257988 on Oct 31, 2013

worked great for hot flashes the first bottle, but the 2nd didn't. red clover by natures way works for me now. go figure

Great for Dry Eyes and other Hormonal problems

Posted by cure-dryeyes on Oct 12, 2012

An excellent product for balancing excess estrogen and maintaining a more balanced hormone profile. If you're not getting enough kale, broccoli and leafy greens in your diet, this is a really good product to try. I've used this personally for dry eye comfort and it works well.