• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Happy

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 11, 2014

Great value product. I really feel that this aids in the metabolism of photo-estrogens

Noticable results

Posted by 5112680858949008995 on Sep 25, 2013

Definately worked

OK

Posted by Reviewer1845686 on Oct 20, 2013

More is coming now

won't live without it

Posted by Reviewer2074066 on Sep 02, 2013

I am 53 year old perimenopausal. A year ago, I had severe hemorrhaging, due to hormonal imbalance. I did my own research and started taking this product. It's amazing...no more severe bleeding, no hot flashes and feel normal. I swear by this product to regulate and balance out the progesterone/estrogen levels.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Jul 05, 2013

reduced lump size after 1st bottle,

good price

Posted by Reviewer2398086 on Mar 09, 2009

We take this as a cancer preventative as per studies done at UCLA Berkeley. Of course, it's impossible to know what preventative is working!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Apr 02, 2009

I take this in the hopes that it will lessen my chances of getting breast cancer. After using this for a year, noticed how much easier my monthly "symptoms" had become...it's really done a great job of regulating me. I stopped taking if for a month and would never do that again.

very potent, but be careful

Posted by Reviewer2190469 on Nov 03, 2010

I'm a 20 y/o male bodybuilder. I used DIM to optimise my hormones (lowering estrogen, increasing test). I used 6 caps a day for 1 week and notice dramatically increased libido and aggression. After 2 weeks of this dosing I noticed that my libido disappeared and aggression was not like before either. My voice was still deeper though. What had happened was I had used so much DIM that my estrogen levels not only fell (after 1 week), but they kept falling and became TOO LOW (week 2) - extremely low estrogen levels result in symptoms similar to having too much estrogen (I had no libido, slight depression and lethargy) So for the past 4 days I've been completely OFF, to let my estrogen levels return to the point where I had higher aggression and libido, then I will take only 2 or 3 caps a day this time around. Good luck, and be careful guys!

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Jan 23, 2008

this has worked excellent for female problems

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1467651 on Dec 09, 2007

I am a 54 yr old male and I take this, as well as NOW's item #NOW-04729, for my prostate. I have had excellent results with this combo and recommend it everyone with an enlarged prostate situation. I have had complete relief.