• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Miomas e sangramento

Posted by Sambalele on Jul 30, 2015

Tenho miomas e este produto ajudou-me melhorando meu sangramento em 80%, além de diminuir os sintomas de PMS (tpm). Ainda nao fiz exames para saber se ajudou a diminuir os miomas, mas os sintomas já melhoraram.

Good product

Posted by 4688171549342353734 on Nov 06, 2014

This has helped reduce period pain and clotting. It's a good product to use around menopause. I like all the vegetables in it along with the DIM.

Hot flushes disappear within a couple of days

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 11, 2015

I started getting nighttime hot flushes, and within a couple of days of taking this product, they are completely gone.

Excellent support for menopause symptons

Posted by 5480798914067794798 on Apr 16, 2015

I have suffered with night sweats and within a few weeks of taking this every evening I noticed a significant reduction in the frequency and duration. Not quite sure I want to go the medical-estrogen route so for the time being I'm staying with this.

Puffy ankles gone!

Posted by 5004406694869405570 on Apr 25, 2015

I am estrogen dominant, but not low in progesterone - just very high in the less desirable estrogens. In just two weeks my breasts are softer and less lumpy and sore and I've had significant reduction in swelling around my ankles and wrists - very impressed!

isha sran

Posted by Reviewer3213583 on Oct 29, 2008

speedy delivery, well packaged. have been using the product for several months now and find its a useful addition to my training regimen

I think it's working!

Posted by Reviewer3148236 on Apr 10, 2010

I purchased this product for both myself and my husband as we both high estrogen. Though we have not been retested yet, I can tell you that he is noticing that he is feeling much, much better. For me, I have not felt any difference - though I had no physical symptoms to start. I will have to wait for next blood work.

positive

Posted by Reviewer1473868 on Dec 29, 2009

Hope it will help me balance the estrogen level in my body, help me detox. I intend too use it for a longer period. It feels ok to me. The Iherb price is interesting compared to other similar products available.

DIM

Posted by Reviewer2974585 on Apr 23, 2009

I like this product, have been using it for over a year now to reduce estrogen production from endomitriosis. Over time this paired w/ rejuvenzyme has really helped a lot. Symptoms are continuing to improve over time.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Jan 25, 2012

This worked for a time. I have CFS and thought that also being peri-menopausal, if my estrogen levels could be boosted then it may help a little with the CFS. After about a week, my body got used to the product and reverted to normal (sick). I have found that with a lot of products. Have decided to try Garden Of Life's products. Just a note - I had changed from dairy milk to soy, but since changing to goat's milk, I have really picked up.