BEST PRODUCT ON IHERB

Posted by 5138620429134096422 on Mar 09, 2015

DR. OZ recommends these! This product reduced period pain, reduced hair growth in unwanted places, improves digestion, helps in weight loss, help the immune system and much more, this all i have experienced.Where can i start about this product i ordered 12 and soon will order more. My entire family uses this! initially ordered this for a non cancerous tumor my sis had but i after experiencing the benefits she recommend everyone to try these. this product is a life saver! i cant say this enough. Dim is natural way to help lower estrogen levels. what happens is the toxins and estrogen in the body are effectively removed, and that is what everybody needs, Make sure to do your research before you buy any medication. Stay healthy!

Have been using for 3 months

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Jun 11, 2011

I use this for hormonal imbalance. My periods are lighter (normally they are very heavy) now just heavy and last for 3-4 days instead of 6 days causing me to be very anemic. I also feel more relaxed and have LESS PMS symptoms :-) I will continue to use 2 capsules per day.

Highly recommend this product

Posted by Reviewer2025322 on Jun 21, 2009

I started using this product and saw results within the first 30-days. It has regulated my cycle.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2562154 on Sep 02, 2009

I take this as part of my protocol in dealing with breast cancer. I've been on it now for about 3 years and things are going well. My husband also takes it as a preventative for male problems. I would never stop taking this.

fantastic improvement

Posted by Reviewer1201501 on Jan 13, 2009

Lumpy breast texture improved...more smooth after only weeks of regular taking.

Good for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

I got some noticeable weight loss but make sure to not overdo this or you will feel very drained out and low on energy along with dry eyes, which are symptoms of low estrogen. I usually have to supplement with some soy after using those for to many days in a row.

best DIM for right price

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 01, 2009

I have been diagnosed with extreme estrogen dominance, though I am 36 and not menopausal. My naturopath prescribed DIM for lowering estrogen levels. If you're going to use DIM, use this one-- DIM-PLUS. I have done one month of 4 capsules a day, but my last cycle was still difficult. At this point I believe I'll start intensive progesterone supplementation as well as the DIM. No matter what, it's good to have the "bad estrogen" reduced... there is too much of it in our bodies and environment!

really works for me

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 11, 2011

I am a 48 yr old women, I am using this and wild yam base Progesterone Cream to balance my hormone. I have no more heavy monthly bleeding, free of PMS and depression too. Just had a 100% normal check up result.

menopause.

Posted by Reviewer2447041 on Dec 01, 2010

I take Maca for flushes and Replens for dryness but was suffering other symptoms such as aching joints, headaches and skin rashes. After nearly a week on Dim my rashes that i had for over a year have nearly gone and i feel much more like my old self.I will stay on these tablets as i don't want to go down the HRT root as i know these really work.Thank you Iherb for competitive prices and postage.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer1448840 on Feb 07, 2008

This is a very good product at reducing the hot flashes/sweating during sleep.