Nature's Way, DIM-plus, Estrogen Metabolism, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Relief, when nothing else would help

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Apr 17, 2010

I started taking this product only days before my last cycle began and didn't notice much of a difference in the PMS and related menstrual pains and problems. However, I've been taking it for a few months now, and the difference is amazing. So far, it has helped stop breakthrough bleeding, 2+ weeks of non-stop violent migraines (I still get the onset of an occasional one depending on other factors, but no worse than any other time of the month, and they're managable), and really helped ease the muscle pain, cramping and back aches I experienced for years. I'd highly recommend this product, and suggest that even if you don't experience immediately noticeable relief, don't give up on it right away. It might take time or increasing the dose. I take two a day, with my vitamins.

DIM is essential for all women

Posted by Reviewer2662073 on Jan 27, 2008

Great product, I am 57 years old and my mom is 84, we both feel more even, leveled all day long when we take tis supplement. Thank You!

Cured my insomnia

Posted by 5358102456861624248 on May 20, 2013

I had been having peri/pre menopausal issues for 6 months involving occasional night sweats but mostly terrible insomnia for at least half my cycle. I was also having ovarian pain which was getting worse. After a pelvic ultrasound showed all normal re the ovaries, visits to 3 different GPs to try to work out the insomnia, my regular GP finally agreed the insomnia was hormone related and could only suggest trying the pill. I was loathed to go this route and did my own research. After not having much success with progesterone cream I decided to try DIM. All I can say is WOW. From day 1 insomnia gone, ovary pain gone, no night sweats. If you suffer from hormone related insomnia please give DIM a try. I take one dim plus, morning and night with food.

used this for estrogen dominance 06-29-09

Posted by Reviewer2674925 on Jun 29, 2009

Have used this for almost a month now and it has taken my male estrogen from a high 59 down to 22. No more night sweats and cold sweats during the day. I feel great now. I finally found something that works.

Have been using for 3 months

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Jun 11, 2011

I use this for hormonal imbalance. My periods are lighter (normally they are very heavy) now just heavy and last for 3-4 days instead of 6 days causing me to be very anemic. I also feel more relaxed and have LESS PMS symptoms :-) I will continue to use 2 capsules per day.