Great

Posted by Reviewer2562154 on Sep 02, 2009

I take this as part of my protocol in dealing with breast cancer. I've been on it now for about 3 years and things are going well. My husband also takes it as a preventative for male problems. I would never stop taking this.

menopause.

Posted by Reviewer2447041 on Dec 01, 2010

I take Maca for flushes and Replens for dryness but was suffering other symptoms such as aching joints, headaches and skin rashes. After nearly a week on Dim my rashes that i had for over a year have nearly gone and i feel much more like my old self.I will stay on these tablets as i don't want to go down the HRT root as i know these really work.Thank you Iherb for competitive prices and postage.

really works for me

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 11, 2011

I am a 48 yr old women, I am using this and wild yam base Progesterone Cream to balance my hormone. I have no more heavy monthly bleeding, free of PMS and depression too. Just had a 100% normal check up result.

Dr David Highman

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Jan 25, 2011

In our environment we are overloaded with zeno estrogen`s in our food,water --everywhere.DIM is essential to rid the body of excess estrogen to prevent cancer -- fluid retention , This product has proved very successful in my practice.

great buy

Posted by Reviewer1325081 on Apr 07, 2007

I am past menopause and my Doctor recommended this product for protection against breast cancer. You can't beat I-Herb's price.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2644358 on Mar 31, 2011

This product is excellent for menopause symptoms. I have been taking it for a few years. I notice the difference and unpleasant symptoms when I run out and do not take it for a week or so. When I take it, I have no symptoms at all and feel good. Highy recommend this product. I think this is the best Dim type product out there. Can't be without it.

best DIM for right price

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 01, 2009

I have been diagnosed with extreme estrogen dominance, though I am 36 and not menopausal. My naturopath prescribed DIM for lowering estrogen levels. If you're going to use DIM, use this one-- DIM-PLUS. I have done one month of 4 capsules a day, but my last cycle was still difficult. At this point I believe I'll start intensive progesterone supplementation as well as the DIM. No matter what, it's good to have the "bad estrogen" reduced... there is too much of it in our bodies and environment!

My psa has stayed low

Posted by Reviewer1336919 on Dec 26, 2009

My psa has remained low over the 3 years that I have taken this product. Also, seems to have helped maintain my hair. I think it is a good product.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer1448840 on Feb 07, 2008

This is a very good product at reducing the hot flashes/sweating during sleep.

Nature's Way, DIM-Plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2173643 on Feb 28, 2008

For women with endometriosis and estrogen dominant systems, this product is wonderful! It gave me much needed relief from my painful endometriosis symptoms. I've used DIM for several years now, and this particular formula is by far the best!