• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

fantastic improvement

Posted by Reviewer1201501 on Jan 13, 2009

Lumpy breast texture improved...more smooth after only weeks of regular taking.

Great!

Posted by 4669111111808598293 on Jul 26, 2015

I started suffering from frequent and painful hormonal breakouts after quitting birth control. Taking one tablet a day has helped calm my skin down. I've been taking DIM for a little over a month. I'll update my review when I finish the bottle. I've already ordered my second bottle! UPDATE I have been taking Dim-plus for 10 months. Once my skin cleared I began only taking one tablet a day, and I have been able to maintain my skin.

This works!

Posted by 4673572518685786171 on May 03, 2016

Within 2 months this lowered my skyrocketed estrogen levels to normal levels.

great for acne

Posted by 5714537420353492716 on Aug 22, 2015

I'm 35yrs old and have had terrible acne for the past 18months. it has all but cleared up since trying this product. im not a 100% sure if this product is the reason or coincidence but... im pretty convinced!

My psa has stayed low

Posted by Reviewer1336919 on Dec 26, 2009

My psa has remained low over the 3 years that I have taken this product. Also, seems to have helped maintain my hair. I think it is a good product.

menopause.

Posted by Reviewer2447041 on Dec 01, 2010

I take Maca for flushes and Replens for dryness but was suffering other symptoms such as aching joints, headaches and skin rashes. After nearly a week on Dim my rashes that i had for over a year have nearly gone and i feel much more like my old self.I will stay on these tablets as i don't want to go down the HRT root as i know these really work.Thank you Iherb for competitive prices and postage.

really works for me

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 11, 2011

I am a 48 yr old women, I am using this and wild yam base Progesterone Cream to balance my hormone. I have no more heavy monthly bleeding, free of PMS and depression too. Just had a 100% normal check up result.

Dr David Highman

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Jan 25, 2011

In our environment we are overloaded with zeno estrogen`s in our food,water --everywhere.DIM is essential to rid the body of excess estrogen to prevent cancer -- fluid retention , This product has proved very successful in my practice.

great buy

Posted by Reviewer1325081 on Apr 07, 2007

I am past menopause and my Doctor recommended this product for protection against breast cancer. You can't beat I-Herb's price.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2644358 on Mar 31, 2011

This product is excellent for menopause symptoms. I have been taking it for a few years. I notice the difference and unpleasant symptoms when I run out and do not take it for a week or so. When I take it, I have no symptoms at all and feel good. Highy recommend this product. I think this is the best Dim type product out there. Can't be without it.