The BEST!!!

Posted by Reviewer3279416 on Jul 26, 2011

I do believe that just about everyone should take these. I am a breast cancer survivor and this supplement lowers the estrodial, which is the aggressive estrogen that grows into cancers in both men and women. It makes me and my husband both nicer people by keeping our estrogen in check. I also give it to my 20 year old daughter who gets PMS as PMS and cancer prevention. GOOD STUFF!!!!!

Thrilled With This Product!

Posted by Reviewer1105466 on Jul 15, 2008

I have tried so many supplements for menopause symptoms (night sweats, hot flashes etc), none were noticeably effective until DIM - this really must balance good and bad estrogen - my symptoms have all but disappeared. I sleep almost through the night now and feel so much better! I started using the NOW Foods Natural Progesterone Calming Lavender Skin Cream at the same time - so it may be a combination of both that have relieved my symptoms. Oh and iHerbs service, selection and pricing is second to none! Sandi from Canada.

Relief, when nothing else would help

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Apr 17, 2010

I started taking this product only days before my last cycle began and didn't notice much of a difference in the PMS and related menstrual pains and problems. However, I've been taking it for a few months now, and the difference is amazing. So far, it has helped stop breakthrough bleeding, 2+ weeks of non-stop violent migraines (I still get the onset of an occasional one depending on other factors, but no worse than any other time of the month, and they're managable), and really helped ease the muscle pain, cramping and back aches I experienced for years. I'd highly recommend this product, and suggest that even if you don't experience immediately noticeable relief, don't give up on it right away. It might take time or increasing the dose. I take two a day, with my vitamins.

Cured my insomnia

Posted by 5358102456861624248 on May 20, 2013

I had been having peri/pre menopausal issues for 6 months involving occasional night sweats but mostly terrible insomnia for at least half my cycle. I was also having ovarian pain which was getting worse. After a pelvic ultrasound showed all normal re the ovaries, visits to 3 different GPs to try to work out the insomnia, my regular GP finally agreed the insomnia was hormone related and could only suggest trying the pill. I was loathed to go this route and did my own research. After not having much success with progesterone cream I decided to try DIM. All I can say is WOW. From day 1 insomnia gone, ovary pain gone, no night sweats. If you suffer from hormone related insomnia please give DIM a try. I take one dim plus, morning and night with food.

Endometriosis cure for me!!

Posted by Reviewer1929716 on Sep 28, 2011

Prayers answered! I began taking this 5 days before my cycle and had immediate results! Now I have short, light periods without cramps and nausea. I only take it a week before and during cycle. Many friends have had similar results and some lose weight too. I am very thankful for this supplement and as always iherb has the best prices and service available!!!