Nature's Way, DIM-plus, Estrogen Metabolism, 120 Veggie Caps

Great for Perimenopause

Posted by Reviewer2498812 on Jan 11, 2012

I'm at that age where I should be experiencing mood swings, hot flashes, night sweats, dry skin and other signs of impending menopause, but DIM Plus Estrogen has kept all of those symptoms away. Recommended.

Thrilled With This Product!

Posted by Reviewer1105466 on Jul 15, 2008

I have tried so many supplements for menopause symptoms (night sweats, hot flashes etc), none were noticeably effective until DIM - this really must balance good and bad estrogen - my symptoms have all but disappeared. I sleep almost through the night now and feel so much better! I started using the NOW Foods Natural Progesterone Calming Lavender Skin Cream at the same time - so it may be a combination of both that have relieved my symptoms. Oh and iHerbs service, selection and pricing is second to none! Sandi from Canada.

Relief, when nothing else would help

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Apr 17, 2010

I started taking this product only days before my last cycle began and didn't notice much of a difference in the PMS and related menstrual pains and problems. However, I've been taking it for a few months now, and the difference is amazing. So far, it has helped stop breakthrough bleeding, 2+ weeks of non-stop violent migraines (I still get the onset of an occasional one depending on other factors, but no worse than any other time of the month, and they're managable), and really helped ease the muscle pain, cramping and back aches I experienced for years. I'd highly recommend this product, and suggest that even if you don't experience immediately noticeable relief, don't give up on it right away. It might take time or increasing the dose. I take two a day, with my vitamins.

Endometriosis cure for me!!

Posted by Reviewer1929716 on Sep 28, 2011

Prayers answered! I began taking this 5 days before my cycle and had immediate results! Now I have short, light periods without cramps and nausea. I only take it a week before and during cycle. Many friends have had similar results and some lose weight too. I am very thankful for this supplement and as always iherb has the best prices and service available!!!

DIM is essential for all women

Posted by Reviewer2662073 on Jan 27, 2008

Great product, I am 57 years old and my mom is 84, we both feel more even, leveled all day long when we take tis supplement. Thank You!