• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Great!

Posted by 4669111111808598293 on Jul 26, 2015

I started suffering from frequent and painful hormonal breakouts after quitting birth control. Taking one tablet a day has helped calm my skin down. I've been taking DIM for a little over a month. I'll update my review when I finish the bottle. I've already ordered my second bottle! UPDATE I have been taking Dim-plus for 10 months. Once my skin cleared I began only taking one tablet a day, and I have been able to maintain my skin.

used this for estrogen dominance 06-29-09

Posted by Reviewer2674925 on Jun 29, 2009

Have used this for almost a month now and it has taken my male estrogen from a high 59 down to 22. No more night sweats and cold sweats during the day. I feel great now. I finally found something that works.

Have been using for 3 months

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Jun 11, 2011

I use this for hormonal imbalance. My periods are lighter (normally they are very heavy) now just heavy and last for 3-4 days instead of 6 days causing me to be very anemic. I also feel more relaxed and have LESS PMS symptoms :-) I will continue to use 2 capsules per day.

Hormonal Imbalance

Posted by Reviewer1089710 on Apr 20, 2008

I have been struggling for a long time with energy levels ever since I went through menopause. I had focused on increasing B Vitamins (which I still beleive are absolutely essential) until I read about DIM via research on the internet. This product has proved to be my answer. My energy levels are back to normal and then some. The only downside is that in the beginning it also increased my appetite.

fantastic improvement

Posted by Reviewer1201501 on Jan 13, 2009

Lumpy breast texture improved...more smooth after only weeks of regular taking.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2562154 on Sep 02, 2009

I take this as part of my protocol in dealing with breast cancer. I've been on it now for about 3 years and things are going well. My husband also takes it as a preventative for male problems. I would never stop taking this.

New Lease of Life

Posted by Reviewer3105325 on Apr 28, 2011

I am 72 years of age and have been taking supplements for decades. They enabled me to enjoy good health and mental alertness. I am also blessed to have good genes. But aging is aging and the supplements just contend with time, push back aging back. Recently I came across articles which tell how hormones impact our lives, particularly diseases and aging. I decided to go on a regime of taking Dim-plus, calcium d-glucarate, Now's special DHEA and Bio-Sil. After a few weeks, my skin becomes smoother, supple; sleeps better, mentally more alert and energetic. I will continue on this program and cannot wait to see myself in the next three months. Thank you for carrying these products. I am sure you carry out quality assessment before allowing them to be sold online.

Formula change

Posted by Reviewer1342923 on Jun 22, 2015

I've been using these for years because of endometriosis symptoms but ever since the formula changed it no longer works. I am back to having tender breasts, headaches and even acne.

Nature's Way, DIM-Plus

Posted by Cataddicted on Sep 11, 2010

I tried this product for menopause symptoms (hot flashes and not able to sleep at night). After a week the sweating went so bad that I had to quit tablets. Now I am suffering from the worst sweating all the time and I do not know what to do!!! I am so disappointed with this product that I am giving one star only because you can not give any less. I got a very good lesson with this one: go to the doctor first and get hormone blood tests, do not take any pills by yourself because it only makes things worse.

not for everyone

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 27, 2013

it is not supposed to be used for hormone sensitive conditions such as endometriosis. As a prevention yes, but when already sick - no.