DIM is essential for all women

Posted by Reviewer2662073 on Jan 27, 2008

Great product, I am 57 years old and my mom is 84, we both feel more even, leveled all day long when we take tis supplement. Thank You!

Dr David Highman

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Jan 25, 2011

In our environment we are overloaded with zeno estrogen`s in our food,water --everywhere.DIM is essential to rid the body of excess estrogen to prevent cancer -- fluid retention , This product has proved very successful in my practice.

used this for estrogen dominance 06-29-09

Posted by Reviewer2674925 on Jun 29, 2009

Have used this for almost a month now and it has taken my male estrogen from a high 59 down to 22. No more night sweats and cold sweats during the day. I feel great now. I finally found something that works.

BEST PRODUCT ON IHERB

Posted by 5138620429134096422 on Mar 09, 2015

DR. OZ recommends these! This product reduced period pain, reduced hair growth in unwanted places, improves digestion, helps in weight loss, help the immune system and much more, this all i have experienced.Where can i start about this product i ordered 12 and soon will order more. My entire family uses this! initially ordered this for a non cancerous tumor my sis had but i after experiencing the benefits she recommend everyone to try these. this product is a life saver! i cant say this enough. Dim is natural way to help lower estrogen levels. what happens is the toxins and estrogen in the body are effectively removed, and that is what everybody needs, Make sure to do your research before you buy any medication. Stay healthy!

not for everyone

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 27, 2013

it is not supposed to be used for hormone sensitive conditions such as endometriosis. As a prevention yes, but when already sick - no.

Have been using for 3 months

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Jun 11, 2011

I use this for hormonal imbalance. My periods are lighter (normally they are very heavy) now just heavy and last for 3-4 days instead of 6 days causing me to be very anemic. I also feel more relaxed and have LESS PMS symptoms :-) I will continue to use 2 capsules per day.

Hormonal Imbalance

Posted by Reviewer1089710 on Apr 20, 2008

I have been struggling for a long time with energy levels ever since I went through menopause. I had focused on increasing B Vitamins (which I still beleive are absolutely essential) until I read about DIM via research on the internet. This product has proved to be my answer. My energy levels are back to normal and then some. The only downside is that in the beginning it also increased my appetite.

fantastic improvement

Posted by Reviewer1201501 on Jan 13, 2009

Lumpy breast texture improved...more smooth after only weeks of regular taking.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2562154 on Sep 02, 2009

I take this as part of my protocol in dealing with breast cancer. I've been on it now for about 3 years and things are going well. My husband also takes it as a preventative for male problems. I would never stop taking this.

Highly recommend this product

Posted by Reviewer2025322 on Jun 21, 2009

I started using this product and saw results within the first 30-days. It has regulated my cycle.