Happy

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 11, 2014

Great value product. I really feel that this aids in the metabolism of photo-estrogens

Part of my training regime

Posted by Reviewer1978546 on Jan 02, 2014

This product seems to have the desired effect of reducing body fat in unwanted places alongside my normal weights training routine.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1845686 on Oct 20, 2013

More is coming now

Noticable results

Posted by 5112680858949008995 on Sep 25, 2013

Definately worked

Works for me

Posted by 5573941278159435448 on Sep 21, 2013

I've been taking DIM-Plus for about a month and the improvement in my hormonal skin flare-ups happened in the first week - my skin hasn't looked this clear maybe ever. It's early days but my other wicked PMT symptoms also seemed to have eased, my overall wellbeing is better, and I'm optimistic about further improvement.

won't live without it

Posted by Reviewer2074066 on Sep 02, 2013

I am 53 year old perimenopausal. A year ago, I had severe hemorrhaging, due to hormonal imbalance. I did my own research and started taking this product. It's amazing...no more severe bleeding, no hot flashes and feel normal. I swear by this product to regulate and balance out the progesterone/estrogen levels.

Seems to make a difference

Posted by Reviewer1789145 on Jul 09, 2013

Good product and great service

Helps Decrease My Production of Estrogen

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Jul 09, 2013

I am a 58-year-old male that must take Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) due to other help issues. In particular, I apply Testosterone cream each day. Exongenous T-cream can sometimes lead to excess production of estrogen in the male body. So, I take DIM-plus to be on the safe side. My labs show estrogen levels to be in the normal range for a man my age.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Jul 05, 2013

reduced lump size after 1st bottle,

Cured my insomnia

Posted by 5358102456861624248 on May 20, 2013

I had been having peri/pre menopausal issues for 6 months involving occasional night sweats but mostly terrible insomnia for at least half my cycle. I was also having ovarian pain which was getting worse. After a pelvic ultrasound showed all normal re the ovaries, visits to 3 different GPs to try to work out the insomnia, my regular GP finally agreed the insomnia was hormone related and could only suggest trying the pill. I was loathed to go this route and did my own research. After not having much success with progesterone cream I decided to try DIM. All I can say is WOW. From day 1 insomnia gone, ovary pain gone, no night sweats. If you suffer from hormone related insomnia please give DIM a try. I take one dim plus, morning and night with food.