• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

best DIM for right price

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 01, 2009

I have been diagnosed with extreme estrogen dominance, though I am 36 and not menopausal. My naturopath prescribed DIM for lowering estrogen levels. If you're going to use DIM, use this one-- DIM-PLUS. I have done one month of 4 capsules a day, but my last cycle was still difficult. At this point I believe I'll start intensive progesterone supplementation as well as the DIM. No matter what, it's good to have the "bad estrogen" reduced... there is too much of it in our bodies and environment!

BEST PRODUCT ON IHERB

Posted by 5138620429134096422 on Mar 09, 2015

DR. OZ recommends these! This product reduced period pain, reduced hair growth in unwanted places, improves digestion, helps in weight loss, help the immune system and much more, this all i have experienced.Where can i start about this product i ordered 12 and soon will order more. My entire family uses this! initially ordered this for a non cancerous tumor my sis had but i after experiencing the benefits she recommend everyone to try these. this product is a life saver! i cant say this enough. Dim is natural way to help lower estrogen levels. what happens is the toxins and estrogen in the body are effectively removed, and that is what everybody needs, Make sure to do your research before you buy any medication. Stay healthy!

New Lease of Life

Posted by Reviewer3105325 on Apr 28, 2011

I am 72 years of age and have been taking supplements for decades. They enabled me to enjoy good health and mental alertness. I am also blessed to have good genes. But aging is aging and the supplements just contend with time, push back aging back. Recently I came across articles which tell how hormones impact our lives, particularly diseases and aging. I decided to go on a regime of taking Dim-plus, calcium d-glucarate, Now's special DHEA and Bio-Sil. After a few weeks, my skin becomes smoother, supple; sleeps better, mentally more alert and energetic. I will continue on this program and cannot wait to see myself in the next three months. Thank you for carrying these products. I am sure you carry out quality assessment before allowing them to be sold online.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer1448840 on Feb 07, 2008

This is a very good product at reducing the hot flashes/sweating during sleep.

Nature's Way, DIM-Plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2173643 on Feb 28, 2008

For women with endometriosis and estrogen dominant systems, this product is wonderful! It gave me much needed relief from my painful endometriosis symptoms. I've used DIM for several years now, and this particular formula is by far the best!

DIM is essential for all women

Posted by Reviewer2662073 on Jan 27, 2008

Great product, I am 57 years old and my mom is 84, we both feel more even, leveled all day long when we take tis supplement. Thank You!

I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2159283 on Mar 02, 2009

I am just beginning menopause and was starting to experience hot flashes & night sweats. Not too mention my migraines had become worse & more frequent due to the hormonal changes. I have been taking this for 2 months now and have not had one hot flash or night sweat!! It started working from the very first day, and I only take 1 per day. My migraines have also decreased both in frequency & severity. I highly recommend it!

Highly recommend this product

Posted by Reviewer2025322 on Jun 21, 2009

I started using this product and saw results within the first 30-days. It has regulated my cycle.

Great for guys too

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Mar 27, 2010

I suspected estrogen issues based on symptoms so I gave this bottle a shot. I'm noticing that my face is less puffy and libido is up among a few other improvements. I'm assuming my body has a hard time processing bad estrogens due to mercury toxicity I'm working on.

DIM for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on May 03, 2010

My daughter has PCOS and she has had a very real benefit from DIM and I would see this as essential for most women especially in menopause and with a condition such as PCOS