• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Dr David Highman

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Jan 25, 2011

In our environment we are overloaded with zeno estrogen`s in our food,water --everywhere.DIM is essential to rid the body of excess estrogen to prevent cancer -- fluid retention , This product has proved very successful in my practice.

great buy

Posted by Reviewer1325081 on Apr 07, 2007

I am past menopause and my Doctor recommended this product for protection against breast cancer. You can't beat I-Herb's price.

DIM is essential for all women

Posted by Reviewer2662073 on Jan 27, 2008

Great product, I am 57 years old and my mom is 84, we both feel more even, leveled all day long when we take tis supplement. Thank You!

Highly recommend this product

Posted by Reviewer2025322 on Jun 21, 2009

I started using this product and saw results within the first 30-days. It has regulated my cycle.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2644358 on Mar 31, 2011

This product is excellent for menopause symptoms. I have been taking it for a few years. I notice the difference and unpleasant symptoms when I run out and do not take it for a week or so. When I take it, I have no symptoms at all and feel good. Highy recommend this product. I think this is the best Dim type product out there. Can't be without it.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3158061 on Jun 09, 2010

I use this with NF Natural Progesterone Skin Cream and my hot flushes, heart poundings and all has almost gone! I was quite desperate many months because nothing worked and all was just waste of money. With these two my life is almost normal, just some mild hot flushes couple of times at night. Capsules are small and easy to swallow and you have to remember to take them once a day. I´m so glad I found these two!!

It's nice

Posted by Reviewer1037240 on May 11, 2011

I have some skin trouble before menses. But this month does not any skin trouble and any pain. So I think it is nice.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer1448840 on Feb 07, 2008

This is a very good product at reducing the hot flashes/sweating during sleep.

Nature's Way, DIM-Plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2173643 on Feb 28, 2008

For women with endometriosis and estrogen dominant systems, this product is wonderful! It gave me much needed relief from my painful endometriosis symptoms. I've used DIM for several years now, and this particular formula is by far the best!

The best product I have ever tried in the whole world!

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jan 09, 2013

If ever one product has helped me in my life, it is DIM-plus. I started my menopause a few months ago and to my horror, I got these infamous hot spells, sometimes up to 20 times a day. My mother had the same problem and suffered until she was almost 75. She tried all kinds of things and nothing helped her. Just the thought to suffer another 25 years like that every day, made me feel awful. My job consists in giving business presentations every day. These hot spells made them a mess, they would suddenly come and threw me off balance, to a point where I was considering giving up this job. I started taking DIM-plus about 8 months ago. In the first 3 weeks, nothing happened and I was very disappointed. But I continued taking it. A week later my hot spells became less frequent and after 5 weeks they stopped and never returned. I am feeling now the same way as I used to as a child, carefree. If only I had taken it much earlier is the biggest regret I am having now. Maybe I wouldn't have to suffer from painful periods for the past 35 years either. I am so happy to live the rest of my life in peace. Thank you iHerb for teaching me about it, thank you to all the people who commented on this product and made me buy it, and thanks a zillion to Nature's way for making this product.