Excellent

Posted by 5086068477589240935 on Feb 01, 2015

Great condition. Thanks a lot.

Good product

Posted by 4688171549342353734 on Nov 06, 2014

This has helped reduce period pain and clotting. It's a good product to use around menopause. I like all the vegetables in it along with the DIM.

Not good for me

Posted by 5196097290888047039 on Oct 12, 2014

Bleed heavy for endometrosis. I stop taking this

Seeing results

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Sep 09, 2014

Small capsule and easy to swallow. I had a few damaged in my bottle so check. I have been taking them for just under a month now and am seeing my adult acne clear up. I take it with burdock root, liver detoxifier, Yellow skin cleanse, Vitex and zinc. I have them with lunch.

Ok

Posted by 4906709417508028890 on Aug 05, 2014

Easy to swallow; they seem to have the effect of getting the excess water out of the body. I suppose I need to use them for a longer period of time to be able to fully understand the effectiveness

Couldn't take for long...

Posted by huck03 on Aug 05, 2014

I'd LOVE to say this product worked for me, but I just couldn't take it long enough. After taking it only a couple of days, I starting feeling anxious and noticed heart palpitations... similar to when I've had something with caffeine (which I'm sensitive to.) I stopped taking it and noticed quick improvement!

Seems to work well

Posted by 4849214291693879047 on Jul 19, 2014

Top product! Does what they tell about it.As a 45 year "old" man, I feel good with it.

No menopause symptoms - my period came back!

Posted by 5128481965702391328 on Jul 12, 2014

DIM-plus works very well for me in menopause. I'm 52 years old. I've use them in combination with a soy product for about three months now. I have much relieve from all the nasty menopause symptomes - like bursting into sweat anywhere, feeling moody etc. But - one problem seems to have occured - that is my period seems to be back. Sort of with a vengeance... Hopefully that is only a temporarily set back..

miss

Posted by 5155581938609908935 on Jun 04, 2014

not sure if i get any effect but its my second bottle

Cystic acne from DIM plus

Posted by Reviewer1609284 on May 23, 2014

I would like to state this review is about how effectively DIM Plus improved my acne, not about the product itself. I believe this is a high-quality product, but I unfortunately didn't have the same excellent results other users had. Within days of starting DIM Plus, I developed several large and painful cystic acne nodules all over my face, even in areas I don't usually have acne. I have hormonal acne and typically break out around my mouth. I think this was because DIM increases the amount of free testosterone. After doing some internet searching, I decided to try saw palmetto and calcium d glucarate in case the issue was the free testosterone. Within the same day of starting these, my acne nodules decreased in size and became less painful. I've been taking only the saw palmetto and calcium d glucarate now, and the acne continues to improve. But it's early days yet so I can't comment on whether this is the solution to my hormonal acne. I'm really glad though that so many women have had great results from DIM Plus for their PMS-related symptoms!