• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

My psa has stayed low

Posted by Reviewer1336919 on Dec 26, 2009

My psa has remained low over the 3 years that I have taken this product. Also, seems to have helped maintain my hair. I think it is a good product.

menopause.

Posted by Reviewer2447041 on Dec 01, 2010

I take Maca for flushes and Replens for dryness but was suffering other symptoms such as aching joints, headaches and skin rashes. After nearly a week on Dim my rashes that i had for over a year have nearly gone and i feel much more like my old self.I will stay on these tablets as i don't want to go down the HRT root as i know these really work.Thank you Iherb for competitive prices and postage.

great for acne

Posted by 5714537420353492716 on Aug 22, 2015

I'm 35yrs old and have had terrible acne for the past 18months. it has all but cleared up since trying this product. im not a 100% sure if this product is the reason or coincidence but... im pretty convinced!

This works!

Posted by 4673572518685786171 on May 03, 2016

Within 2 months this lowered my skyrocketed estrogen levels to normal levels.

Dim Plus

Posted by 4613018156533427306 on Jan 31, 2016

The supplements helped me with hormonal imbalance and regulating menses. i have the problem of irregular menstruation and menstruation that can come once every 3 monts, lasting for 4 weeks or more. with the use of dim plus for 3.5mths , my menses is now more regular and normal, with each time lasting for 6-7 days.

BEST PRODUCT ON IHERB

Posted by 5138620429134096422 on Mar 09, 2015

DR. OZ recommends these! This product reduced period pain, reduced hair growth in unwanted places, improves digestion, helps in weight loss, help the immune system and much more, this all i have experienced.Where can i start about this product i ordered 12 and soon will order more. My entire family uses this! initially ordered this for a non cancerous tumor my sis had but i after experiencing the benefits she recommend everyone to try these. this product is a life saver! i cant say this enough. Dim is natural way to help lower estrogen levels. what happens is the toxins and estrogen in the body are effectively removed, and that is what everybody needs, Make sure to do your research before you buy any medication. Stay healthy!

really works for me

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 11, 2011

I am a 48 yr old women, I am using this and wild yam base Progesterone Cream to balance my hormone. I have no more heavy monthly bleeding, free of PMS and depression too. Just had a 100% normal check up result.

best DIM for right price

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 01, 2009

I have been diagnosed with extreme estrogen dominance, though I am 36 and not menopausal. My naturopath prescribed DIM for lowering estrogen levels. If you're going to use DIM, use this one-- DIM-PLUS. I have done one month of 4 capsules a day, but my last cycle was still difficult. At this point I believe I'll start intensive progesterone supplementation as well as the DIM. No matter what, it's good to have the "bad estrogen" reduced... there is too much of it in our bodies and environment!

Dr David Highman

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Jan 25, 2011

In our environment we are overloaded with zeno estrogen`s in our food,water --everywhere.DIM is essential to rid the body of excess estrogen to prevent cancer -- fluid retention , This product has proved very successful in my practice.

great buy

Posted by Reviewer1325081 on Apr 07, 2007

I am past menopause and my Doctor recommended this product for protection against breast cancer. You can't beat I-Herb's price.