• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Dr David Highman

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Jan 25, 2011

In our environment we are overloaded with zeno estrogen`s in our food,water --everywhere.DIM is essential to rid the body of excess estrogen to prevent cancer -- fluid retention , This product has proved very successful in my practice.

great buy

Posted by Reviewer1325081 on Apr 07, 2007

I am past menopause and my Doctor recommended this product for protection against breast cancer. You can't beat I-Herb's price.

best DIM for right price

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 01, 2009

I have been diagnosed with extreme estrogen dominance, though I am 36 and not menopausal. My naturopath prescribed DIM for lowering estrogen levels. If you're going to use DIM, use this one-- DIM-PLUS. I have done one month of 4 capsules a day, but my last cycle was still difficult. At this point I believe I'll start intensive progesterone supplementation as well as the DIM. No matter what, it's good to have the "bad estrogen" reduced... there is too much of it in our bodies and environment!

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2644358 on Mar 31, 2011

This product is excellent for menopause symptoms. I have been taking it for a few years. I notice the difference and unpleasant symptoms when I run out and do not take it for a week or so. When I take it, I have no symptoms at all and feel good. Highy recommend this product. I think this is the best Dim type product out there. Can't be without it.

it works, but careful with migraines

Posted by Reviewer2742507 on Jul 07, 2011

It is working for me! Been taking this for a little over 2 weeks now and already have a lot more energy, and lost 2 kilos without any effort. However, I can only take 1 a day as any more will give me a migraine. I have seen in the comments here that others have had the same problem if you are prone to migraines. Just experiment with the dose til you find the right one that doesn't cause any headaches. I prefer Source Naturals though as it contains more DIM. I am also so impressed with iHerb's service! I live in New Zealand but yet get my orders in days without fail.

Works, only when using double the dose.

Posted by Reviewer2592683 on Feb 23, 2008

I'm a 33 year old man that is estrogen dominant and find that this product works well only when using double the dose for extensive use. It must be because of the fact that there is only 25mg of Dim per regular serving, in addition to the vegetable powder. Not very cost effective if you have to use 6+ capsules a day! There are other brands that have the same amount of Dim and more mg of vegetable powder per serving.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer1448840 on Feb 07, 2008

This is a very good product at reducing the hot flashes/sweating during sleep.

Nature's Way, DIM-Plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2173643 on Feb 28, 2008

For women with endometriosis and estrogen dominant systems, this product is wonderful! It gave me much needed relief from my painful endometriosis symptoms. I've used DIM for several years now, and this particular formula is by far the best!

My psa has stayed low

Posted by Reviewer1336919 on Dec 26, 2009

My psa has remained low over the 3 years that I have taken this product. Also, seems to have helped maintain my hair. I think it is a good product.

New Lease of Life

Posted by Reviewer3105325 on Apr 28, 2011

I am 72 years of age and have been taking supplements for decades. They enabled me to enjoy good health and mental alertness. I am also blessed to have good genes. But aging is aging and the supplements just contend with time, push back aging back. Recently I came across articles which tell how hormones impact our lives, particularly diseases and aging. I decided to go on a regime of taking Dim-plus, calcium d-glucarate, Now's special DHEA and Bio-Sil. After a few weeks, my skin becomes smoother, supple; sleeps better, mentally more alert and energetic. I will continue on this program and cannot wait to see myself in the next three months. Thank you for carrying these products. I am sure you carry out quality assessment before allowing them to be sold online.