DIM is essential for all women

Posted by Reviewer2662073 on Jan 27, 2008

Great product, I am 57 years old and my mom is 84, we both feel more even, leveled all day long when we take tis supplement. Thank You!

BEST PRODUCT ON IHERB

Posted by 5138620429134096422 on Mar 09, 2015

DR. OZ recommends these! This product reduced period pain, reduced hair growth in unwanted places, improves digestion, helps in weight loss, help the immune system and much more, this all i have experienced.Where can i start about this product i ordered 12 and soon will order more. My entire family uses this! initially ordered this for a non cancerous tumor my sis had but i after experiencing the benefits she recommend everyone to try these. this product is a life saver! i cant say this enough. Dim is natural way to help lower estrogen levels. what happens is the toxins and estrogen in the body are effectively removed, and that is what everybody needs, Make sure to do your research before you buy any medication. Stay healthy!

not for everyone

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 27, 2013

it is not supposed to be used for hormone sensitive conditions such as endometriosis. As a prevention yes, but when already sick - no.

Have been using for 3 months

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Jun 11, 2011

I use this for hormonal imbalance. My periods are lighter (normally they are very heavy) now just heavy and last for 3-4 days instead of 6 days causing me to be very anemic. I also feel more relaxed and have LESS PMS symptoms :-) I will continue to use 2 capsules per day.

Dr David Highman

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Jan 25, 2011

In our environment we are overloaded with zeno estrogen`s in our food,water --everywhere.DIM is essential to rid the body of excess estrogen to prevent cancer -- fluid retention , This product has proved very successful in my practice.