DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2644358 on Mar 31, 2011

This product is excellent for menopause symptoms. I have been taking it for a few years. I notice the difference and unpleasant symptoms when I run out and do not take it for a week or so. When I take it, I have no symptoms at all and feel good. Highy recommend this product. I think this is the best Dim type product out there. Can't be without it.

it works, but careful with migraines

Posted by Reviewer2742507 on Jul 07, 2011

It is working for me! Been taking this for a little over 2 weeks now and already have a lot more energy, and lost 2 kilos without any effort. However, I can only take 1 a day as any more will give me a migraine. I have seen in the comments here that others have had the same problem if you are prone to migraines. Just experiment with the dose til you find the right one that doesn't cause any headaches. I prefer Source Naturals though as it contains more DIM. I am also so impressed with iHerb's service! I live in New Zealand but yet get my orders in days without fail.

Works, only when using double the dose.

Posted by Reviewer2592683 on Feb 23, 2008

I'm a 33 year old man that is estrogen dominant and find that this product works well only when using double the dose for extensive use. It must be because of the fact that there is only 25mg of Dim per regular serving, in addition to the vegetable powder. Not very cost effective if you have to use 6+ capsules a day! There are other brands that have the same amount of Dim and more mg of vegetable powder per serving.

Nature's Way, DIM-Plus

Posted by Cataddicted on Sep 11, 2010

I tried this product for menopause symptoms (hot flashes and not able to sleep at night). After a week the sweating went so bad that I had to quit tablets. Now I am suffering from the worst sweating all the time and I do not know what to do!!! I am so disappointed with this product that I am giving one star only because you can not give any less. I got a very good lesson with this one: go to the doctor first and get hormone blood tests, do not take any pills by yourself because it only makes things worse.

not for everyone

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 27, 2013

it is not supposed to be used for hormone sensitive conditions such as endometriosis. As a prevention yes, but when already sick - no.

My psa has stayed low

Posted by Reviewer1336919 on Dec 26, 2009

My psa has remained low over the 3 years that I have taken this product. Also, seems to have helped maintain my hair. I think it is a good product.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer1448840 on Feb 07, 2008

This is a very good product at reducing the hot flashes/sweating during sleep.

Nature's Way, DIM-Plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2173643 on Feb 28, 2008

For women with endometriosis and estrogen dominant systems, this product is wonderful! It gave me much needed relief from my painful endometriosis symptoms. I've used DIM for several years now, and this particular formula is by far the best!

Great!

Posted by 4669111111808598293 on Jul 26, 2015

I started suffering from frequent and painful hormonal breakouts after quitting birth control. Taking one tablet a day has helped calm my skin down. I've been taking DIM for a little over a month. I'll update my review when I finish the bottle. I've already ordered my second bottle! UPDATE I have been taking Dim-plus for 10 months. Once my skin cleared I began only taking one tablet a day, and I have been able to maintain my skin.

great for acne

Posted by 5714537420353492716 on Aug 22, 2015

I'm 35yrs old and have had terrible acne for the past 18months. it has all but cleared up since trying this product. im not a 100% sure if this product is the reason or coincidence but... im pretty convinced!