• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3158061 on Jun 09, 2010

I use this with NF Natural Progesterone Skin Cream and my hot flushes, heart poundings and all has almost gone! I was quite desperate many months because nothing worked and all was just waste of money. With these two my life is almost normal, just some mild hot flushes couple of times at night. Capsules are small and easy to swallow and you have to remember to take them once a day. I´m so glad I found these two!!

Natures Way DIM

Posted by Reviewer2639680 on Nov 29, 2011

Has worked great for me, I take 3 pills a day and feel great. No headaches, way less cramps. I stopped taking birth control pills and this has helped to balance my hormones the reason I was taking them in the first place.

Good for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

I got some noticeable weight loss but make sure to not overdo this or you will feel very drained out and low on energy along with dry eyes, which are symptoms of low estrogen. I usually have to supplement with some soy after using those for to many days in a row.

After Breast Cancer

Posted by Reviewer1674466 on Jul 28, 2010

I looked for something that would balance my hormones naturally. I always had lumpy fibrous breasts. Since taking Dim, no more lumps or fiber!

Love the product!

Posted by Reviewer2613179 on Jul 03, 2009

I experienced immediate results within a week of taking Dim-Plus-I also have my aunt and two sisters taking it as well and they feel the same way-The ony way I can describe it is that it gives you a nice balanced feeling-I would definitely recommend this to any woman for their health and well being!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2080298 on Dec 02, 2008

I use this in combination with soy isoflavones, wild yam root, and flaxseed oil - all twice daily - and it has cut my hot flashes by 95%!

balancing estrogen

Posted by Reviewer2434204 on Mar 16, 2009

I'm trying this product for perimenopausal symptoms. I've read very good things about it. So far so good.

Another great product from Nature's Way

Posted by Reviewer2289355 on Apr 22, 2007

I believe DIM helps cervical dysplasia & balancing of hormones.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1494542 on May 13, 2008

balances hormones naturally

Best hormone balancer for me.....

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Dec 12, 2009

Ever since I started taking this formula of DIM, my breast cysts have dramatically improved. I haven't had any weight loss like other people but having less painful breasts is well worth it for me. I won't be without these pills...ever.