• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Natures Way DIM

Posted by Reviewer2639680 on Nov 29, 2011

Has worked great for me, I take 3 pills a day and feel great. No headaches, way less cramps. I stopped taking birth control pills and this has helped to balance my hormones the reason I was taking them in the first place.

I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2159283 on Mar 02, 2009

I am just beginning menopause and was starting to experience hot flashes & night sweats. Not too mention my migraines had become worse & more frequent due to the hormonal changes. I have been taking this for 2 months now and have not had one hot flash or night sweat!! It started working from the very first day, and I only take 1 per day. My migraines have also decreased both in frequency & severity. I highly recommend it!

DIM for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on May 03, 2010

My daughter has PCOS and she has had a very real benefit from DIM and I would see this as essential for most women especially in menopause and with a condition such as PCOS

Great for guys too

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Mar 27, 2010

I suspected estrogen issues based on symptoms so I gave this bottle a shot. I'm noticing that my face is less puffy and libido is up among a few other improvements. I'm assuming my body has a hard time processing bad estrogens due to mercury toxicity I'm working on.

After Breast Cancer

Posted by Reviewer1674466 on Jul 28, 2010

I looked for something that would balance my hormones naturally. I always had lumpy fibrous breasts. Since taking Dim, no more lumps or fiber!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2080298 on Dec 02, 2008

I use this in combination with soy isoflavones, wild yam root, and flaxseed oil - all twice daily - and it has cut my hot flashes by 95%!

Love the product!

Posted by Reviewer2613179 on Jul 03, 2009

I experienced immediate results within a week of taking Dim-Plus-I also have my aunt and two sisters taking it as well and they feel the same way-The ony way I can describe it is that it gives you a nice balanced feeling-I would definitely recommend this to any woman for their health and well being!

Good for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

I got some noticeable weight loss but make sure to not overdo this or you will feel very drained out and low on energy along with dry eyes, which are symptoms of low estrogen. I usually have to supplement with some soy after using those for to many days in a row.

Works for me

Posted by 5573941278159435448 on Sep 21, 2013

I've been taking DIM-Plus for about a month and the improvement in my hormonal skin flare-ups happened in the first week - my skin hasn't looked this clear maybe ever. It's early days but my other wicked PMT symptoms also seemed to have eased, my overall wellbeing is better, and I'm optimistic about further improvement.

Cleared my skin!

Posted by 5120978783425236484 on Mar 18, 2014

I bought this to combat hormonal acne after stopping the pill, worked a charm for a great price. So happy with it!