Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2080298 on Dec 02, 2008

I use this in combination with soy isoflavones, wild yam root, and flaxseed oil - all twice daily - and it has cut my hot flashes by 95%!

balancing estrogen

Posted by Reviewer2434204 on Mar 16, 2009

I'm trying this product for perimenopausal symptoms. I've read very good things about it. So far so good.

Another great product from Nature's Way

Posted by Reviewer2289355 on Apr 22, 2007

I believe DIM helps cervical dysplasia & balancing of hormones.

Nature's Way, DIM-Plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2173643 on Feb 28, 2008

For women with endometriosis and estrogen dominant systems, this product is wonderful! It gave me much needed relief from my painful endometriosis symptoms. I've used DIM for several years now, and this particular formula is by far the best!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1494542 on May 13, 2008

balances hormones naturally

Best hormone balancer for me.....

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Dec 12, 2009

Ever since I started taking this formula of DIM, my breast cysts have dramatically improved. I haven't had any weight loss like other people but having less painful breasts is well worth it for me. I won't be without these pills...ever.

My psa has stayed low

Posted by Reviewer1336919 on Dec 26, 2009

My psa has remained low over the 3 years that I have taken this product. Also, seems to have helped maintain my hair. I think it is a good product.

My first order with iherb

Posted by Reviewer3045459 on Apr 10, 2011

This was my first order from iherb. I found the website whilst browsing for the above product (natures way dim-plus estrogen metabolism formula). I have found iherb's prices to be reasonable and their product seems to be superior to a previous one that I have tried eleswhere as it metabolises and absorbs faster. I believe It is a stronger product which means I dont have to take as much in a day which is good as I will be purchasing it from this website long term due to my hormonal problems. This is a fantastic product for people with estrogen imbalances and It really helps me with my menstral tension pre and post. I contacted Iherb and they were very helpful, once you can get them on the phone. I must point out though that if you live internatonally like myself, you may have to pay a customs charge, but their reasonable prices make up for it. Thanks Marlene (first name only as it is the internet)

New Lease of Life

Posted by Reviewer3105325 on Apr 28, 2011

I am 72 years of age and have been taking supplements for decades. They enabled me to enjoy good health and mental alertness. I am also blessed to have good genes. But aging is aging and the supplements just contend with time, push back aging back. Recently I came across articles which tell how hormones impact our lives, particularly diseases and aging. I decided to go on a regime of taking Dim-plus, calcium d-glucarate, Now's special DHEA and Bio-Sil. After a few weeks, my skin becomes smoother, supple; sleeps better, mentally more alert and energetic. I will continue on this program and cannot wait to see myself in the next three months. Thank you for carrying these products. I am sure you carry out quality assessment before allowing them to be sold online.

It's nice

Posted by Reviewer1037240 on May 11, 2011

I have some skin trouble before menses. But this month does not any skin trouble and any pain. So I think it is nice.