• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

This works!

Posted by 4673572518685786171 on May 03, 2016

Within 2 months this lowered my skyrocketed estrogen levels to normal levels.

Dim Plus

Posted by 4613018156533427306 on Jan 31, 2016

The supplements helped me with hormonal imbalance and regulating menses. i have the problem of irregular menstruation and menstruation that can come once every 3 monts, lasting for 4 weeks or more. with the use of dim plus for 3.5mths , my menses is now more regular and normal, with each time lasting for 6-7 days.

feeling better

Posted by Reviewer1263515 on Apr 11, 2011

I'm glad I took the other reviews of this product to heart, I am feeling a lot better. The hot flashes are minimal and my sleep has improved, I'm a much easier person to be around.

Natures Way DIM

Posted by Reviewer2639680 on Nov 29, 2011

Has worked great for me, I take 3 pills a day and feel great. No headaches, way less cramps. I stopped taking birth control pills and this has helped to balance my hormones the reason I was taking them in the first place.

DIM for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on May 03, 2010

My daughter has PCOS and she has had a very real benefit from DIM and I would see this as essential for most women especially in menopause and with a condition such as PCOS

Great for guys too

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Mar 27, 2010

I suspected estrogen issues based on symptoms so I gave this bottle a shot. I'm noticing that my face is less puffy and libido is up among a few other improvements. I'm assuming my body has a hard time processing bad estrogens due to mercury toxicity I'm working on.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3158061 on Jun 09, 2010

I use this with NF Natural Progesterone Skin Cream and my hot flushes, heart poundings and all has almost gone! I was quite desperate many months because nothing worked and all was just waste of money. With these two my life is almost normal, just some mild hot flushes couple of times at night. Capsules are small and easy to swallow and you have to remember to take them once a day. I´m so glad I found these two!!

Highly recommend this product

Posted by Reviewer2025322 on Jun 21, 2009

I started using this product and saw results within the first 30-days. It has regulated my cycle.

I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2159283 on Mar 02, 2009

I am just beginning menopause and was starting to experience hot flashes & night sweats. Not too mention my migraines had become worse & more frequent due to the hormonal changes. I have been taking this for 2 months now and have not had one hot flash or night sweat!! It started working from the very first day, and I only take 1 per day. My migraines have also decreased both in frequency & severity. I highly recommend it!

DIM is essential for all women

Posted by Reviewer2662073 on Jan 27, 2008

Great product, I am 57 years old and my mom is 84, we both feel more even, leveled all day long when we take tis supplement. Thank You!