Good Product

Posted by MusettaRose on May 13, 2014

I'm instructed to take this 4 days before my cycle and during my cycle and then stop. It is suppose to help pms, but I haven't taken it long enough to know for sure.

It made a great diffrence for me!

Posted by 4774433319313793689 on Apr 18, 2014

I have been struggling with mild adult acne for a long time. After taking this supplemnt each day for a month (2 pills a day)I can see a great improvment and almost no breakouts ever since. I was really hoping for it to work and it certainly did- what a great surprise. Thank you iherb.

Great addition to my fitness regime

Posted by 5193366934507471592 on Apr 11, 2014

I've been using DIM for my preparation before my fitness competition - being a woman it's not easy to get rid of "oestrogen fat" on the hips/thighs. I've been taking 2x2 daily and have seen improvements in those areas. Definitely recommended!

May work but gives me a headache

Posted by Reviewer2573134 on Apr 09, 2014

May work but gives me a headache

I don't know

Posted by 4713116635328172428 on Apr 04, 2014

Taking this for 2weeks now and don't see any changes.

buy

Posted by 5630393854857042524 on Mar 28, 2014

love it

DIM-plus

Posted by 4881367513637684814 on Mar 28, 2014

I was excited to get this product after reading so many 5 star ratings, however within a week, I decided it wasn't for me - I had severe headaches and ache

Cleared my skin!

Posted by 5120978783425236484 on Mar 18, 2014

I bought this to combat hormonal acne after stopping the pill, worked a charm for a great price. So happy with it!

No Effect to me At All

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

After all the hype I read on the literature research paper, I purchased it then and it had done nothing to improve my condition. This is one of the few supplements that have greatly disappointed me. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Seem to be doing something

Posted by 5235704199961612980 on Feb 19, 2014

I'm not sure if it's the pills or placebo effect, bit I generally feel better when taking them and I seem to have stopped gaining fat on the same amount if calories after a competition diet