• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Nature's Way, DIM-Plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2173643 on Feb 28, 2008

For women with endometriosis and estrogen dominant systems, this product is wonderful! It gave me much needed relief from my painful endometriosis symptoms. I've used DIM for several years now, and this particular formula is by far the best!

New Lease of Life

Posted by Reviewer3105325 on Apr 28, 2011

I am 72 years of age and have been taking supplements for decades. They enabled me to enjoy good health and mental alertness. I am also blessed to have good genes. But aging is aging and the supplements just contend with time, push back aging back. Recently I came across articles which tell how hormones impact our lives, particularly diseases and aging. I decided to go on a regime of taking Dim-plus, calcium d-glucarate, Now's special DHEA and Bio-Sil. After a few weeks, my skin becomes smoother, supple; sleeps better, mentally more alert and energetic. I will continue on this program and cannot wait to see myself in the next three months. Thank you for carrying these products. I am sure you carry out quality assessment before allowing them to be sold online.

This works!

Posted by 4673572518685786171 on May 03, 2016

Within 2 months this lowered my skyrocketed estrogen levels to normal levels.

Dim Plus

Posted by 4613018156533427306 on Jan 31, 2016

The supplements helped me with hormonal imbalance and regulating menses. i have the problem of irregular menstruation and menstruation that can come once every 3 monts, lasting for 4 weeks or more. with the use of dim plus for 3.5mths , my menses is now more regular and normal, with each time lasting for 6-7 days.

feeling better

Posted by Reviewer1263515 on Apr 11, 2011

I'm glad I took the other reviews of this product to heart, I am feeling a lot better. The hot flashes are minimal and my sleep has improved, I'm a much easier person to be around.

Formula change

Posted by Reviewer1342923 on Jun 22, 2015

I've been using these for years because of endometriosis symptoms but ever since the formula changed it no longer works. I am back to having tender breasts, headaches and even acne.

Natures Way DIM

Posted by Reviewer2639680 on Nov 29, 2011

Has worked great for me, I take 3 pills a day and feel great. No headaches, way less cramps. I stopped taking birth control pills and this has helped to balance my hormones the reason I was taking them in the first place.

DIM is essential for all women

Posted by Reviewer2662073 on Jan 27, 2008

Great product, I am 57 years old and my mom is 84, we both feel more even, leveled all day long when we take tis supplement. Thank You!

Highly recommend this product

Posted by Reviewer2025322 on Jun 21, 2009

I started using this product and saw results within the first 30-days. It has regulated my cycle.

I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2159283 on Mar 02, 2009

I am just beginning menopause and was starting to experience hot flashes & night sweats. Not too mention my migraines had become worse & more frequent due to the hormonal changes. I have been taking this for 2 months now and have not had one hot flash or night sweat!! It started working from the very first day, and I only take 1 per day. My migraines have also decreased both in frequency & severity. I highly recommend it!