• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

great buy

Posted by Reviewer1325081 on Apr 07, 2007

I am past menopause and my Doctor recommended this product for protection against breast cancer. You can't beat I-Herb's price.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2644358 on Mar 31, 2011

This product is excellent for menopause symptoms. I have been taking it for a few years. I notice the difference and unpleasant symptoms when I run out and do not take it for a week or so. When I take it, I have no symptoms at all and feel good. Highy recommend this product. I think this is the best Dim type product out there. Can't be without it.

DIM is essential for all women

Posted by Reviewer2662073 on Jan 27, 2008

Great product, I am 57 years old and my mom is 84, we both feel more even, leveled all day long when we take tis supplement. Thank You!

it works, but careful with migraines

Posted by Reviewer2742507 on Jul 07, 2011

It is working for me! Been taking this for a little over 2 weeks now and already have a lot more energy, and lost 2 kilos without any effort. However, I can only take 1 a day as any more will give me a migraine. I have seen in the comments here that others have had the same problem if you are prone to migraines. Just experiment with the dose til you find the right one that doesn't cause any headaches. I prefer Source Naturals though as it contains more DIM. I am also so impressed with iHerb's service! I live in New Zealand but yet get my orders in days without fail.

Works, only when using double the dose.

Posted by Reviewer2592683 on Feb 23, 2008

I'm a 33 year old man that is estrogen dominant and find that this product works well only when using double the dose for extensive use. It must be because of the fact that there is only 25mg of Dim per regular serving, in addition to the vegetable powder. Not very cost effective if you have to use 6+ capsules a day! There are other brands that have the same amount of Dim and more mg of vegetable powder per serving.

Nature's Way, DIM-Plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2173643 on Feb 28, 2008

For women with endometriosis and estrogen dominant systems, this product is wonderful! It gave me much needed relief from my painful endometriosis symptoms. I've used DIM for several years now, and this particular formula is by far the best!

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer1448840 on Feb 07, 2008

This is a very good product at reducing the hot flashes/sweating during sleep.

It's nice

Posted by Reviewer1037240 on May 11, 2011

I have some skin trouble before menses. But this month does not any skin trouble and any pain. So I think it is nice.

The best product I have ever tried in the whole world!

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jan 09, 2013

If ever one product has helped me in my life, it is DIM-plus. I started my menopause a few months ago and to my horror, I got these infamous hot spells, sometimes up to 20 times a day. My mother had the same problem and suffered until she was almost 75. She tried all kinds of things and nothing helped her. Just the thought to suffer another 25 years like that every day, made me feel awful. My job consists in giving business presentations every day. These hot spells made them a mess, they would suddenly come and threw me off balance, to a point where I was considering giving up this job. I started taking DIM-plus about 8 months ago. In the first 3 weeks, nothing happened and I was very disappointed. But I continued taking it. A week later my hot spells became less frequent and after 5 weeks they stopped and never returned. I am feeling now the same way as I used to as a child, carefree. If only I had taken it much earlier is the biggest regret I am having now. Maybe I wouldn't have to suffer from painful periods for the past 35 years either. I am so happy to live the rest of my life in peace. Thank you iHerb for teaching me about it, thank you to all the people who commented on this product and made me buy it, and thanks a zillion to Nature's way for making this product.

feeling better

Posted by Reviewer1263515 on Apr 11, 2011

I'm glad I took the other reviews of this product to heart, I am feeling a lot better. The hot flashes are minimal and my sleep has improved, I'm a much easier person to be around.