feeling better

Posted by Reviewer1263515 on Apr 11, 2011

I'm glad I took the other reviews of this product to heart, I am feeling a lot better. The hot flashes are minimal and my sleep has improved, I'm a much easier person to be around.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2644358 on Mar 31, 2011

This product is excellent for menopause symptoms. I have been taking it for a few years. I notice the difference and unpleasant symptoms when I run out and do not take it for a week or so. When I take it, I have no symptoms at all and feel good. Highy recommend this product. I think this is the best Dim type product out there. Can't be without it.

Natures Way DIM

Posted by Reviewer2639680 on Nov 29, 2011

Has worked great for me, I take 3 pills a day and feel great. No headaches, way less cramps. I stopped taking birth control pills and this has helped to balance my hormones the reason I was taking them in the first place.

great buy

Posted by Reviewer1325081 on Apr 07, 2007

I am past menopause and my Doctor recommended this product for protection against breast cancer. You can't beat I-Herb's price.

DIM for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on May 03, 2010

My daughter has PCOS and she has had a very real benefit from DIM and I would see this as essential for most women especially in menopause and with a condition such as PCOS

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3158061 on Jun 09, 2010

I use this with NF Natural Progesterone Skin Cream and my hot flushes, heart poundings and all has almost gone! I was quite desperate many months because nothing worked and all was just waste of money. With these two my life is almost normal, just some mild hot flushes couple of times at night. Capsules are small and easy to swallow and you have to remember to take them once a day. I´m so glad I found these two!!

Great for guys too

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Mar 27, 2010

I suspected estrogen issues based on symptoms so I gave this bottle a shot. I'm noticing that my face is less puffy and libido is up among a few other improvements. I'm assuming my body has a hard time processing bad estrogens due to mercury toxicity I'm working on.

I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2159283 on Mar 02, 2009

I am just beginning menopause and was starting to experience hot flashes & night sweats. Not too mention my migraines had become worse & more frequent due to the hormonal changes. I have been taking this for 2 months now and have not had one hot flash or night sweat!! It started working from the very first day, and I only take 1 per day. My migraines have also decreased both in frequency & severity. I highly recommend it!

Works, only when using double the dose.

Posted by Reviewer2592683 on Feb 23, 2008

I'm a 33 year old man that is estrogen dominant and find that this product works well only when using double the dose for extensive use. It must be because of the fact that there is only 25mg of Dim per regular serving, in addition to the vegetable powder. Not very cost effective if you have to use 6+ capsules a day! There are other brands that have the same amount of Dim and more mg of vegetable powder per serving.

it works, but careful with migraines

Posted by Reviewer2742507 on Jul 07, 2011

It is working for me! Been taking this for a little over 2 weeks now and already have a lot more energy, and lost 2 kilos without any effort. However, I can only take 1 a day as any more will give me a migraine. I have seen in the comments here that others have had the same problem if you are prone to migraines. Just experiment with the dose til you find the right one that doesn't cause any headaches. I prefer Source Naturals though as it contains more DIM. I am also so impressed with iHerb's service! I live in New Zealand but yet get my orders in days without fail.