Nature's Way, DIM-plus, Estrogen Metabolism, 120 Veggie Caps

fantastic improvement

Posted by Reviewer1201501 on Jan 13, 2009

Lumpy breast texture improved...more smooth after only weeks of regular taking.

BEST PRODUCT ON IHERB

Posted by 5138620429134096422 on Mar 09, 2015

DR. OZ recommends these! This product reduced period pain, reduced hair growth in unwanted places, improves digestion, helps in weight loss, help the immune system and much more, this all i have experienced.Where can i start about this product i ordered 12 and soon will order more. My entire family uses this! initially ordered this for a non cancerous tumor my sis had but i after experiencing the benefits she recommend everyone to try these. this product is a life saver! i cant say this enough. Dim is natural way to help lower estrogen levels. what happens is the toxins and estrogen in the body are effectively removed, and that is what everybody needs, Make sure to do your research before you buy any medication. Stay healthy!

Dr David Highman

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Jan 25, 2011

In our environment we are overloaded with zeno estrogen`s in our food,water --everywhere.DIM is essential to rid the body of excess estrogen to prevent cancer -- fluid retention , This product has proved very successful in my practice.

Nature's Way, DIM-Plus

Posted by Cataddicted on Sep 11, 2010

I tried this product for menopause symptoms (hot flashes and not able to sleep at night). After a week the sweating went so bad that I had to quit tablets. Now I am suffering from the worst sweating all the time and I do not know what to do!!! I am so disappointed with this product that I am giving one star only because you can not give any less. I got a very good lesson with this one: go to the doctor first and get hormone blood tests, do not take any pills by yourself because it only makes things worse.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2562154 on Sep 02, 2009

I take this as part of my protocol in dealing with breast cancer. I've been on it now for about 3 years and things are going well. My husband also takes it as a preventative for male problems. I would never stop taking this.