• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

DIM for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on May 03, 2010

My daughter has PCOS and she has had a very real benefit from DIM and I would see this as essential for most women especially in menopause and with a condition such as PCOS

Great for guys too

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Mar 27, 2010

I suspected estrogen issues based on symptoms so I gave this bottle a shot. I'm noticing that my face is less puffy and libido is up among a few other improvements. I'm assuming my body has a hard time processing bad estrogens due to mercury toxicity I'm working on.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3158061 on Jun 09, 2010

I use this with NF Natural Progesterone Skin Cream and my hot flushes, heart poundings and all has almost gone! I was quite desperate many months because nothing worked and all was just waste of money. With these two my life is almost normal, just some mild hot flushes couple of times at night. Capsules are small and easy to swallow and you have to remember to take them once a day. I´m so glad I found these two!!

After Breast Cancer

Posted by Reviewer1674466 on Jul 28, 2010

I looked for something that would balance my hormones naturally. I always had lumpy fibrous breasts. Since taking Dim, no more lumps or fiber!

Love the product!

Posted by Reviewer2613179 on Jul 03, 2009

I experienced immediate results within a week of taking Dim-Plus-I also have my aunt and two sisters taking it as well and they feel the same way-The ony way I can describe it is that it gives you a nice balanced feeling-I would definitely recommend this to any woman for their health and well being!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2080298 on Dec 02, 2008

I use this in combination with soy isoflavones, wild yam root, and flaxseed oil - all twice daily - and it has cut my hot flashes by 95%!

Good for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

I got some noticeable weight loss but make sure to not overdo this or you will feel very drained out and low on energy along with dry eyes, which are symptoms of low estrogen. I usually have to supplement with some soy after using those for to many days in a row.

Works for me

Posted by 5573941278159435448 on Sep 21, 2013

I've been taking DIM-Plus for about a month and the improvement in my hormonal skin flare-ups happened in the first week - my skin hasn't looked this clear maybe ever. It's early days but my other wicked PMT symptoms also seemed to have eased, my overall wellbeing is better, and I'm optimistic about further improvement.

My first order with iherb

Posted by Reviewer3045459 on Apr 10, 2011

This was my first order from iherb. I found the website whilst browsing for the above product (natures way dim-plus estrogen metabolism formula). I have found iherb's prices to be reasonable and their product seems to be superior to a previous one that I have tried eleswhere as it metabolises and absorbs faster. I believe It is a stronger product which means I dont have to take as much in a day which is good as I will be purchasing it from this website long term due to my hormonal problems. This is a fantastic product for people with estrogen imbalances and It really helps me with my menstral tension pre and post. I contacted Iherb and they were very helpful, once you can get them on the phone. I must point out though that if you live internatonally like myself, you may have to pay a customs charge, but their reasonable prices make up for it. Thanks Marlene (first name only as it is the internet)

DIM

Posted by Reviewer2143228 on Mar 25, 2011

I am using a natural hormone and my physician suggested that I take DIM supplements if I did not daily eat an adequate amount of cruciferous vegetables. I had purchased another brand of DIM from a local pharmacy but found this product to be a good replacement for a better price.