• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

BEST PRODUCT ON IHERB

Posted by 5138620429134096422 on Mar 09, 2015

DR. OZ recommends these! This product reduced period pain, reduced hair growth in unwanted places, improves digestion, helps in weight loss, help the immune system and much more, this all i have experienced.Where can i start about this product i ordered 12 and soon will order more. My entire family uses this! initially ordered this for a non cancerous tumor my sis had but i after experiencing the benefits she recommend everyone to try these. this product is a life saver! i cant say this enough. Dim is natural way to help lower estrogen levels. what happens is the toxins and estrogen in the body are effectively removed, and that is what everybody needs, Make sure to do your research before you buy any medication. Stay healthy!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2080298 on Dec 02, 2008

I use this in combination with soy isoflavones, wild yam root, and flaxseed oil - all twice daily - and it has cut my hot flashes by 95%!

After Breast Cancer

Posted by Reviewer1674466 on Jul 28, 2010

I looked for something that would balance my hormones naturally. I always had lumpy fibrous breasts. Since taking Dim, no more lumps or fiber!

balancing estrogen

Posted by Reviewer2434204 on Mar 16, 2009

I'm trying this product for perimenopausal symptoms. I've read very good things about it. So far so good.

Best hormone balancer for me.....

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Dec 12, 2009

Ever since I started taking this formula of DIM, my breast cysts have dramatically improved. I haven't had any weight loss like other people but having less painful breasts is well worth it for me. I won't be without these pills...ever.

Another great product from Nature's Way

Posted by Reviewer2289355 on Apr 22, 2007

I believe DIM helps cervical dysplasia & balancing of hormones.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1494542 on May 13, 2008

balances hormones naturally

Works for me

Posted by 5573941278159435448 on Sep 21, 2013

I've been taking DIM-Plus for about a month and the improvement in my hormonal skin flare-ups happened in the first week - my skin hasn't looked this clear maybe ever. It's early days but my other wicked PMT symptoms also seemed to have eased, my overall wellbeing is better, and I'm optimistic about further improvement.

My first order with iherb

Posted by Reviewer3045459 on Apr 10, 2011

This was my first order from iherb. I found the website whilst browsing for the above product (natures way dim-plus estrogen metabolism formula). I have found iherb's prices to be reasonable and their product seems to be superior to a previous one that I have tried eleswhere as it metabolises and absorbs faster. I believe It is a stronger product which means I dont have to take as much in a day which is good as I will be purchasing it from this website long term due to my hormonal problems. This is a fantastic product for people with estrogen imbalances and It really helps me with my menstral tension pre and post. I contacted Iherb and they were very helpful, once you can get them on the phone. I must point out though that if you live internatonally like myself, you may have to pay a customs charge, but their reasonable prices make up for it. Thanks Marlene (first name only as it is the internet)

DIM

Posted by Reviewer2143228 on Mar 25, 2011

I am using a natural hormone and my physician suggested that I take DIM supplements if I did not daily eat an adequate amount of cruciferous vegetables. I had purchased another brand of DIM from a local pharmacy but found this product to be a good replacement for a better price.