• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

balancing estrogen

Posted by Reviewer2434204 on Mar 16, 2009

I'm trying this product for perimenopausal symptoms. I've read very good things about it. So far so good.

Best hormone balancer for me.....

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Dec 12, 2009

Ever since I started taking this formula of DIM, my breast cysts have dramatically improved. I haven't had any weight loss like other people but having less painful breasts is well worth it for me. I won't be without these pills...ever.

Another great product from Nature's Way

Posted by Reviewer2289355 on Apr 22, 2007

I believe DIM helps cervical dysplasia & balancing of hormones.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1494542 on May 13, 2008

balances hormones naturally

A life saver!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Mar 10, 2015

I´m so super glad I found this, I had all the symptoms of menopause, I was a sweaty, angry and very tired woman. Now I feel so much better, thank you iHerb for this excellent product!

Awesome Product

Posted by 5444792040891704255 on May 11, 2015

This product is amazing. I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and take a weekly dose of methotrexate which causes my monthly to be very heavy and sporadic. After taking maximum dose I have energy again, my bleeding has stopped and my hot flushes are diminishing! I have this shipped to New Zealand, we don't stock it here.

It made a great diffrence for me!

Posted by 4774433319313793689 on Apr 18, 2014

I have been struggling with mild adult acne for a long time. After taking this supplemnt each day for a month (2 pills a day)I can see a great improvment and almost no breakouts ever since. I was really hoping for it to work and it certainly did- what a great surprise. Thank you iherb.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3217259 on Jul 16, 2009

Have been using in conjuction with Brevail supplement and Emerita Progesterone cream and am no longer having any breast tenderness.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2753992 on Jun 17, 2010

I have been on these for a few weeks, I am taking a lot of supplements, but one thing I did notice is my breast are no longer lumpy or tender, when I am on my cycle, no swollen breast, so I guess its working. Dionne Canada

Gave me a stomach ache

Posted by Reviewer2114243 on May 19, 2012

I did notice a reduction in fatigue, which is why I tried DIM, but it gave me lower abdominal cramps, so I stopped taking it. But if you don't have a sensitive intestinal tract like mine, this product might be just the thing.