Nature's Way, DIM-plus, Estrogen Metabolism, 120 Veggie Caps

really works for me

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 11, 2011

I am a 48 yr old women, I am using this and wild yam base Progesterone Cream to balance my hormone. I have no more heavy monthly bleeding, free of PMS and depression too. Just had a 100% normal check up result.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2644358 on Mar 31, 2011

This product is excellent for menopause symptoms. I have been taking it for a few years. I notice the difference and unpleasant symptoms when I run out and do not take it for a week or so. When I take it, I have no symptoms at all and feel good. Highy recommend this product. I think this is the best Dim type product out there. Can't be without it.

DIM for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on May 03, 2010

My daughter has PCOS and she has had a very real benefit from DIM and I would see this as essential for most women especially in menopause and with a condition such as PCOS

best DIM for right price

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 01, 2009

I have been diagnosed with extreme estrogen dominance, though I am 36 and not menopausal. My naturopath prescribed DIM for lowering estrogen levels. If you're going to use DIM, use this one-- DIM-PLUS. I have done one month of 4 capsules a day, but my last cycle was still difficult. At this point I believe I'll start intensive progesterone supplementation as well as the DIM. No matter what, it's good to have the "bad estrogen" reduced... there is too much of it in our bodies and environment!

Hormonal Imbalance

Posted by Reviewer1089710 on Apr 20, 2008

I have been struggling for a long time with energy levels ever since I went through menopause. I had focused on increasing B Vitamins (which I still beleive are absolutely essential) until I read about DIM via research on the internet. This product has proved to be my answer. My energy levels are back to normal and then some. The only downside is that in the beginning it also increased my appetite.