Endometriosis relief

Posted by Reviewer2181483 on Dec 05, 2012

I started taking these 18 months ago following advice from my personal trainer & the change they have made in me is amazing. I have suffered from endometroisis for 15 years and my levels are at their lowest ever. Many of my pms symptoms have also lessened. I was sceptical of taking DIM at first as I didn't believe 2 little tabletsa day could make such a difference. But they did. Now I don't dread and freak out about having terrible cramps and dizzy spells each month.

Good for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

I got some noticeable weight loss but make sure to not overdo this or you will feel very drained out and low on energy along with dry eyes, which are symptoms of low estrogen. I usually have to supplement with some soy after using those for to many days in a row.

Got My life back

Posted by Reviewer2430171 on Nov 03, 2012

My Cycle was an interruption of my life every month. If I sneezed or coughed, I had to change my clothes as my flow was very heavy for at least 3 days. Had to stay home from work or avoid family functions. Had to sleep on a pad at night or my bed would look like a crime scene. Started taking this less than 2 months ago and I have my life back. No pain and no accidents and no embarrassing pads in my bed at night. This product changed my life.

No way to tell if it's doing anything for me

Posted by Reviewer2677508 on Oct 29, 2012

Like pretty much every supplement I've ever bought, it's hard to tell if this is really doing anything. But in this particular case, that's because I bought this a s a prophylactic against the side-effects of taking a testosterone enhancer. It's hard to tell if the test booster is itself doing anything, but I haven't grown breasts so I guess this DIM is at least doing that much (or nothing... who knows). I will say that the product is one of the better quality brands of DIM and a good price, so no excuse for getting the cheap stuff.

Wow

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 22, 2012

What a waste, sincerely. Even 10 pills had zero effect upon my high estrogen.

Body Balancing for Acne Improvement

Posted by 4636037231853583596 on Oct 17, 2012

This is one of the many products I'm taking to help with my Acne issues. I believe my Acne is primarily due to Hormone imbalance and this is one of hte many products I'm taking to help me get back in balance. So far so good. I'm taking more than 50 pills a day but I'm definitely seeing an improvement. iHerb as a company has provided all my ordered items promptly and as described - I will be sticking with iHerb

DIM-plus

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

Great hormone balancer. Doctor recommended.

great product

Posted by 5676353729664984487 on Oct 16, 2012

Feels good... definitely helps.

Great for Dry Eyes and other Hormonal problems

Posted by cure-dryeyes on Oct 12, 2012

An excellent product for balancing excess estrogen and maintaining a more balanced hormone profile. If you're not getting enough kale, broccoli and leafy greens in your diet, this is a really good product to try. I've used this personally for dry eye comfort and it works well.

Posted by Reviewer1600537 on Sep 21, 2012

was taking indole 3 carbinol...this is better!