• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

It made a great diffrence for me!

Posted by 4774433319313793689 on Apr 18, 2014

I have been struggling with mild adult acne for a long time. After taking this supplemnt each day for a month (2 pills a day)I can see a great improvment and almost no breakouts ever since. I was really hoping for it to work and it certainly did- what a great surprise. Thank you iherb.

My first order with iherb

Posted by Reviewer3045459 on Apr 10, 2011

This was my first order from iherb. I found the website whilst browsing for the above product (natures way dim-plus estrogen metabolism formula). I have found iherb's prices to be reasonable and their product seems to be superior to a previous one that I have tried eleswhere as it metabolises and absorbs faster. I believe It is a stronger product which means I dont have to take as much in a day which is good as I will be purchasing it from this website long term due to my hormonal problems. This is a fantastic product for people with estrogen imbalances and It really helps me with my menstral tension pre and post. I contacted Iherb and they were very helpful, once you can get them on the phone. I must point out though that if you live internatonally like myself, you may have to pay a customs charge, but their reasonable prices make up for it. Thanks Marlene (first name only as it is the internet)

Good

Posted by Reviewer3217259 on Jul 16, 2009

Have been using in conjuction with Brevail supplement and Emerita Progesterone cream and am no longer having any breast tenderness.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2753992 on Jun 17, 2010

I have been on these for a few weeks, I am taking a lot of supplements, but one thing I did notice is my breast are no longer lumpy or tender, when I am on my cycle, no swollen breast, so I guess its working. Dionne Canada

helps a lot with fibrocystic breast pain and cysts

Posted by Reviewer2908971 on Jun 13, 2016

Needs to be taken regularly to be effective

Gave me a stomach ache

Posted by Reviewer2114243 on May 19, 2012

I did notice a reduction in fatigue, which is why I tried DIM, but it gave me lower abdominal cramps, so I stopped taking it. But if you don't have a sensitive intestinal tract like mine, this product might be just the thing.

doesn't contain much DIM

Posted by 4718393116927761186 on Jun 02, 2015

This stuff works so well, I bought it for my hormonal acne. And I saw my acne starting to clear up after 1 month. At first, I thought it didn't work because nothing happened after 2 weeks, I was taking 2 capsules per day the first week then 4 capsules the next week. Then I saw a review on iherb, someone said that 2 capsules only contain 25mg of DIM, and we are supposed to take 100mg of DIM per day to see the results. Then I started to take 6 capsules per day and it worked within 2 weeks. So I felt like for the price, the bottle empties too fast, I thought 120 capsules should last me a long time but if I take 6 capsules per day, a bottle only lasts for one month. For the price it is too expensive. I'm searching for cheaper alternative.

Definitely works...

Posted by Reviewer1516620 on Feb 27, 2012

Unfortunately, it worked a bit too well, or maybe it just didn't suit me. Maybe I did not have estrogen dominance, as the lowered estrogen levels caused by this product caused me to have constant headaches, even at a dose of one capsule per day. I even experienced migraine with aura, for the first time of my life. Maybe I should have seen this coming, since I tend to get headaches during my period, when estrogen levels naturally drop. I used DIM together with Calcium D-Glucarate, which probably added to the effect. I wasn't sure how to rate this product, as it did work, but it just wasn't suitable for me. I definitely recommend this to women who really do suffer from symptoms of excess estrogen, I just wasn't one of them. However, my sleep quality almost immediately improved since I started taking both of these supplements.

Relief finally!

Posted by Reviewer1547003 on Oct 18, 2011

I am 45 and began experiencing severe hot flashes, night sweats, up and down all night, feeling terrible, etc. I came to iherb and saw this product along with Now Foods, Solutions, Natural Progesterone had really helped others. My symptoms were greatly reduced/improved in about three days...I am feeling so much better!

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Mar 01, 2008

DIM-Plus has helped to regulate my periods, and now I have very little if any PMS, back pain, or heavy flow.