• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Best hormone balancer for me.....

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Dec 12, 2009

Ever since I started taking this formula of DIM, my breast cysts have dramatically improved. I haven't had any weight loss like other people but having less painful breasts is well worth it for me. I won't be without these pills...ever.

A life saver!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Mar 10, 2015

I´m so super glad I found this, I had all the symptoms of menopause, I was a sweaty, angry and very tired woman. Now I feel so much better, thank you iHerb for this excellent product!

Puffy ankles gone!

Posted by 5004406694869405570 on Apr 25, 2015

I am estrogen dominant, but not low in progesterone - just very high in the less desirable estrogens. In just two weeks my breasts are softer and less lumpy and sore and I've had significant reduction in swelling around my ankles and wrists - very impressed!

Awesome Product

Posted by 5444792040891704255 on May 11, 2015

This product is amazing. I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and take a weekly dose of methotrexate which causes my monthly to be very heavy and sporadic. After taking maximum dose I have energy again, my bleeding has stopped and my hot flushes are diminishing! I have this shipped to New Zealand, we don't stock it here.

It made a great diffrence for me!

Posted by 4774433319313793689 on Apr 18, 2014

I have been struggling with mild adult acne for a long time. After taking this supplemnt each day for a month (2 pills a day)I can see a great improvment and almost no breakouts ever since. I was really hoping for it to work and it certainly did- what a great surprise. Thank you iherb.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3217259 on Jul 16, 2009

Have been using in conjuction with Brevail supplement and Emerita Progesterone cream and am no longer having any breast tenderness.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2753992 on Jun 17, 2010

I have been on these for a few weeks, I am taking a lot of supplements, but one thing I did notice is my breast are no longer lumpy or tender, when I am on my cycle, no swollen breast, so I guess its working. Dionne Canada

Gave me a stomach ache

Posted by Reviewer2114243 on May 19, 2012

I did notice a reduction in fatigue, which is why I tried DIM, but it gave me lower abdominal cramps, so I stopped taking it. But if you don't have a sensitive intestinal tract like mine, this product might be just the thing.

doesn't contain much DIM

Posted by 4718393116927761186 on Jun 02, 2015

This stuff works so well, I bought it for my hormonal acne. And I saw my acne starting to clear up after 1 month. At first, I thought it didn't work because nothing happened after 2 weeks, I was taking 2 capsules per day the first week then 4 capsules the next week. Then I saw a review on iherb, someone said that 2 capsules only contain 25mg of DIM, and we are supposed to take 100mg of DIM per day to see the results. Then I started to take 6 capsules per day and it worked within 2 weeks. So I felt like for the price, the bottle empties too fast, I thought 120 capsules should last me a long time but if I take 6 capsules per day, a bottle only lasts for one month. For the price it is too expensive. I'm searching for cheaper alternative.

Definitely works...

Posted by Reviewer1516620 on Feb 27, 2012

Unfortunately, it worked a bit too well, or maybe it just didn't suit me. Maybe I did not have estrogen dominance, as the lowered estrogen levels caused by this product caused me to have constant headaches, even at a dose of one capsule per day. I even experienced migraine with aura, for the first time of my life. Maybe I should have seen this coming, since I tend to get headaches during my period, when estrogen levels naturally drop. I used DIM together with Calcium D-Glucarate, which probably added to the effect. I wasn't sure how to rate this product, as it did work, but it just wasn't suitable for me. I definitely recommend this to women who really do suffer from symptoms of excess estrogen, I just wasn't one of them. However, my sleep quality almost immediately improved since I started taking both of these supplements.