• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Good

Posted by Reviewer3217259 on Jul 16, 2009

Have been using in conjuction with Brevail supplement and Emerita Progesterone cream and am no longer having any breast tenderness.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2753992 on Jun 17, 2010

I have been on these for a few weeks, I am taking a lot of supplements, but one thing I did notice is my breast are no longer lumpy or tender, when I am on my cycle, no swollen breast, so I guess its working. Dionne Canada

Gave me a stomach ache

Posted by Reviewer2114243 on May 19, 2012

I did notice a reduction in fatigue, which is why I tried DIM, but it gave me lower abdominal cramps, so I stopped taking it. But if you don't have a sensitive intestinal tract like mine, this product might be just the thing.

doesn't contain much DIM

Posted by 4718393116927761186 on Jun 02, 2015

This stuff works so well, I bought it for my hormonal acne. And I saw my acne starting to clear up after 1 month. At first, I thought it didn't work because nothing happened after 2 weeks, I was taking 2 capsules per day the first week then 4 capsules the next week. Then I saw a review on iherb, someone said that 2 capsules only contain 25mg of DIM, and we are supposed to take 100mg of DIM per day to see the results. Then I started to take 6 capsules per day and it worked within 2 weeks. So I felt like for the price, the bottle empties too fast, I thought 120 capsules should last me a long time but if I take 6 capsules per day, a bottle only lasts for one month. For the price it is too expensive. I'm searching for cheaper alternative.

Definitely works...

Posted by Reviewer1516620 on Feb 27, 2012

Unfortunately, it worked a bit too well, or maybe it just didn't suit me. Maybe I did not have estrogen dominance, as the lowered estrogen levels caused by this product caused me to have constant headaches, even at a dose of one capsule per day. I even experienced migraine with aura, for the first time of my life. Maybe I should have seen this coming, since I tend to get headaches during my period, when estrogen levels naturally drop. I used DIM together with Calcium D-Glucarate, which probably added to the effect. I wasn't sure how to rate this product, as it did work, but it just wasn't suitable for me. I definitely recommend this to women who really do suffer from symptoms of excess estrogen, I just wasn't one of them. However, my sleep quality almost immediately improved since I started taking both of these supplements.

Relief finally!

Posted by Reviewer1547003 on Oct 18, 2011

I am 45 and began experiencing severe hot flashes, night sweats, up and down all night, feeling terrible, etc. I came to iherb and saw this product along with Now Foods, Solutions, Natural Progesterone had really helped others. My symptoms were greatly reduced/improved in about three days...I am feeling so much better!

It is working

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jun 05, 2010

This is helping me to not get night sweats and I am sleeping much better now.

Helps with fibrocystic breats

Posted by Reviewer2659197 on Oct 28, 2010

I had my first thermogram last year (age 45). The results showed fibrocystic changes that I was told was probably due to estrogen dominance. It was recommended that I take flax and DIM. I took 2 DIM-plus capsules per day for 4 months & had a repeat thermogram. Much improved! Without this prevention, breast cancer was a possibility. (I don't want to repeat my mother's history.) I recommend every woman have a breast thermogram.

The End of Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer3289119 on Feb 03, 2010

These put an end to my hot flashes almost overnight and I can tell when I miss a day of them.

Carol Brock

Posted by Reviewer2612101 on Apr 08, 2008

It definitely improves my mental well-being. I feel better, have a much better attitude, more energy and I have a sense of humor - again. My two daughters (both in their 40's) are taking it also. We all are reacting in a very positive way.