• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Definitely works...

Posted by Reviewer1516620 on Feb 27, 2012

Unfortunately, it worked a bit too well, or maybe it just didn't suit me. Maybe I did not have estrogen dominance, as the lowered estrogen levels caused by this product caused me to have constant headaches, even at a dose of one capsule per day. I even experienced migraine with aura, for the first time of my life. Maybe I should have seen this coming, since I tend to get headaches during my period, when estrogen levels naturally drop. I used DIM together with Calcium D-Glucarate, which probably added to the effect. I wasn't sure how to rate this product, as it did work, but it just wasn't suitable for me. I definitely recommend this to women who really do suffer from symptoms of excess estrogen, I just wasn't one of them. However, my sleep quality almost immediately improved since I started taking both of these supplements.

Formula change

Posted by Reviewer1342923 on Jun 22, 2015

I've been using these for years because of endometriosis symptoms but ever since the formula changed it no longer works. I am back to having tender breasts, headaches and even acne.

Relief finally!

Posted by Reviewer1547003 on Oct 18, 2011

I am 45 and began experiencing severe hot flashes, night sweats, up and down all night, feeling terrible, etc. I came to iherb and saw this product along with Now Foods, Solutions, Natural Progesterone had really helped others. My symptoms were greatly reduced/improved in about three days...I am feeling so much better!

Good for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

I got some noticeable weight loss but make sure to not overdo this or you will feel very drained out and low on energy along with dry eyes, which are symptoms of low estrogen. I usually have to supplement with some soy after using those for to many days in a row.

It is working

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jun 05, 2010

This is helping me to not get night sweats and I am sleeping much better now.

The End of Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer3289119 on Feb 03, 2010

These put an end to my hot flashes almost overnight and I can tell when I miss a day of them.

Love the product!

Posted by Reviewer2613179 on Jul 03, 2009

I experienced immediate results within a week of taking Dim-Plus-I also have my aunt and two sisters taking it as well and they feel the same way-The ony way I can describe it is that it gives you a nice balanced feeling-I would definitely recommend this to any woman for their health and well being!

Carol Brock

Posted by Reviewer2612101 on Apr 08, 2008

It definitely improves my mental well-being. I feel better, have a much better attitude, more energy and I have a sense of humor - again. My two daughters (both in their 40's) are taking it also. We all are reacting in a very positive way.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Mar 01, 2008

DIM-Plus has helped to regulate my periods, and now I have very little if any PMS, back pain, or heavy flow.

Great Product, Great Value!

Posted by Reviewer2829759 on Nov 25, 2008

I combine this products with Femaprin Vitex Extract, R-lipoic acid, and dim-plus as i have PCOS