Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 19, 2012

Used to take these a while back recommended by a naturopath, felt like they were helping me back then, ran out & never repurchased, now I did and maybe it's helping balance my hormones, maybe not..

just okay

Posted by elrapha on Sep 17, 2012

i have used this product and i did't feel any effect. Source natural dim is much better, far more effective. i was surprised this product has so many good reviews. source natural is better.

Still had hot flashes...

Posted by Reviewer1519505 on Sep 07, 2012

but, not as bad. Just wished I could find something that would totally eradicate them, lol.

good

Posted by Reviewer2664265 on Aug 13, 2012

I like it very much! After starting with this I feel better, my energy is higher and my stomach feels better:)

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Aug 11, 2012

No more hot flashes and my moods are more stable. I'm over 45, 5' 2", large build, 162 lbs. I've lost 8 lbs in 4 weeks. No complaints here.

Better than taking hormones

Posted by Reviewer2402496 on Jul 29, 2012

It works for me,again it is a long term product,you need to give your body time,

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1182671 on Jul 18, 2012

Fantastic

Gave me a stomach ache

Posted by Reviewer2114243 on May 19, 2012

I did notice a reduction in fatigue, which is why I tried DIM, but it gave me lower abdominal cramps, so I stopped taking it. But if you don't have a sensitive intestinal tract like mine, this product might be just the thing.

DIM

Posted by Reviewer1675972 on May 10, 2012

I've read a fair bit of review about DIM for women with PCOS. Bought it to try it and it seem to be working for most part of the month.

excellent

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Apr 14, 2012

I take this along with Olympian Labs DIM, Calcium D-Glucarate, and liver support factors (choline and methionine). All symptoms of estrogen dominance (breast tenderness, night sweats, hot flashes, weepiness, headaches) have disappeared. Thank goodness for iHerb and natural supplements!