• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Great Product, Great Value!

Posted by Reviewer2829759 on Nov 25, 2008

I combine this products with Femaprin Vitex Extract, R-lipoic acid, and dim-plus as i have PCOS

It is working

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jun 05, 2010

This is helping me to not get night sweats and I am sleeping much better now.

Helps with fibrocystic breats

Posted by Reviewer2659197 on Oct 28, 2010

I had my first thermogram last year (age 45). The results showed fibrocystic changes that I was told was probably due to estrogen dominance. It was recommended that I take flax and DIM. I took 2 DIM-plus capsules per day for 4 months & had a repeat thermogram. Much improved! Without this prevention, breast cancer was a possibility. (I don't want to repeat my mother's history.) I recommend every woman have a breast thermogram.

Carol Brock

Posted by Reviewer2612101 on Apr 08, 2008

It definitely improves my mental well-being. I feel better, have a much better attitude, more energy and I have a sense of humor - again. My two daughters (both in their 40's) are taking it also. We all are reacting in a very positive way.

The End of Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer3289119 on Feb 03, 2010

These put an end to my hot flashes almost overnight and I can tell when I miss a day of them.

I believe it's good

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Feb 09, 2011

I haven't noticed a difference and I've been taking it for 3 months now - am still getting estrogen attacks and my cycle is still not quite right. However, I'm not blaming the product - I was taking reishi and discovered it is estrogenic so I don't think the DIM could counteract it. I believe, despite my lack of results, that this is a good product, I trust it, and it's an excellent price. I may go off it for a month to test it's effect

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2860003 on Apr 10, 2011

It has been a wonderful natural pill for me. I find myself less irritated.

Recommended by Dr.

Posted by Reviewer2951187 on Jan 24, 2008

My dr. recommended this product to help balance Estrogen in body, after being a Breast Cancer survivor.

Don't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer2127161 on Apr 25, 2010

This product helps keep my hot flashes at bay and also gives me a boost of energy.

What I was looking for!

Posted by Reviewer2313272 on Jan 23, 2008

This product controls painful bloating for me.