• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Helps w/ everything

Posted by Reviewer1657636 on Sep 13, 2010

Love this product. Helps keep me regulated on my cycle. Helps w/ my Estrogen dominance, periods are much lighter. Also helps me to lose weight. Can't live without it.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1337854 on Dec 03, 2009

Have only been using this for a month for estrogen dominance. First time in a long time no breast soreness and bad mood swings. Hopefully next month the bad cramps will be better. Would reccomend to to help with fibro/hormone related increased pain near period.

Made things worse

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Mar 16, 2011

I have complex issues for sure, severe endometriosis which I just had extensive bowel and pelvic surgery for. I only have one ovary remaining as well and am premenopausal. I read all the rave reviews, have tried these for 3 months and am not getting the worst hot flushes I've ever had (actually never had them before or even after surgery). I would not recommend these unfortunately. Everybody is different but they have not helped me at all, quite the opposite. And they did not regulate my cycle at all. Still months between periods.

excellent,

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Jan 08, 2011

until i came across the iherb reviews, i really didnt know what was off with me just knew something was, i just turned 40 and have had period and mood issues and migraines terrible ones, but these paired with the PMS control by natrol actually helped my usually miserable 2 weeks out of the month terrible mood swings cramps and migraines which were kicked by the herbal Migraine meds i got on iherb as well, SO much i will be taking these daily and the PMS control monthly in hopes the longer i am on them the better things will be for me.. good quality and price.. will reorder!

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3321047 on Apr 15, 2011

Fast shipping. Great product. After so many painful months this product made a significant difference. I am very happy with iHerb.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Jan 13, 2011

Have had great results after about a month of use. I'm on my 5th month now and have not felt this good in a long time. In my mid 40's - no more mood swings, much less night sweats. Great product- especially taken with Nature's Plus Femaprin.

FANTASTIC!!

Posted by Reviewer2988663 on Jan 03, 2011

Can not live without this product,it turned my bad estrogen into good,i recomend this to everyone

Dim-Plus

Posted by Reviewer3355601 on Oct 15, 2010

I am thrilled with this product, highly recommend it! iherb.com has really impressed me, products arrived days ahead of my expectation. This dim has decreased my pms symptoms from a 9 to a 2 on the discomfort scale. My mood is more level throughout the month and hair on my face is decreased to normal. Try it, yopu'll be glad you did.

Not a miracle but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2400905 on Jun 24, 2011

First of all I must say that I have an extra estrogen and it is really felt before the periods. I have been taking these pills for a month and a half and it significantly improved my female health. I don't feel strain in my breasts, and periodical pains that were unbearable decreased to minimum. As for the weight it hasn't changed but this was not my main concern.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1690673 on Aug 18, 2011

Taking this with Pure Essence ProFema and I will continue using this product. BALANCE, BALANCE, BALANCE! iHerb is the best!