DIM saved my life

Posted by zsuzsa on Apr 02, 2012

I use this along with Emerita Pro-Gest cream, and for the first time in my life (Im 31 years old, female) I feel like bricks have been lifted off my shoulders. For the first week I felt irritable, and even more out of balance than usual - but then magic happened. I have such a wonderful sense of well-being, my body feels relaxed and in the "flow" of life, and my hormones are finally balancing. I want to get up and do things, for the sake of doing them. I can exercise longer, eat foods that normally would upset my stomach and sleep all throughout the night. My acne has already started to clear and my PMS gone. I've tried and taken so many remedies for over a decade to heal my hormone issues that have either half worked or not worked at all - so to comment that this might be a placebo effect, is out of the question. It's not. DIM is wonderful and I recommend this to anyone who suffers from hormonal imbalance. The longer you stay on this product, the better you will feel - thus I am excited to see what will become of me a few months down the road. I just got my life back.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1326981 on Mar 29, 2012

Good quality price and I feel it helps my body get nutrition that I sometimes miss from not enough veggies!

DIM

Posted by Reviewer2166946 on Mar 06, 2012

This is a repeat buy for me, I feel more balanced, and have more energy while taking this

Definitely works...

Posted by Reviewer1516620 on Feb 27, 2012

Unfortunately, it worked a bit too well, or maybe it just didn't suit me. Maybe I did not have estrogen dominance, as the lowered estrogen levels caused by this product caused me to have constant headaches, even at a dose of one capsule per day. I even experienced migraine with aura, for the first time of my life. Maybe I should have seen this coming, since I tend to get headaches during my period, when estrogen levels naturally drop. I used DIM together with Calcium D-Glucarate, which probably added to the effect. I wasn't sure how to rate this product, as it did work, but it just wasn't suitable for me. I definitely recommend this to women who really do suffer from symptoms of excess estrogen, I just wasn't one of them. However, my sleep quality almost immediately improved since I started taking both of these supplements.

I dunno...

Posted by Reviewer2373550 on Feb 09, 2012

I got this brand and Source Naturals brand for help with estrogen dominance/fibroids. It seems every time I take THIS one it gives me acne. It may not be the direct cause, so I can't knock it too much.

Natures Way - Dim-plus

Posted by Reviewer2222963 on Feb 08, 2012

I have been using this version of DIM for some time now and have found it to be the most suitable for me. I can feel the effects after 1 day as it helps me with fluid retention and my clothes are just a little looser. I'm trialling it together with flordis Premular(extract of chase tree) and progesteron cream and I find the 3 work well together as estrongen rounder-uppers - leveler outers.

Not Sure

Posted by ReaCovery on Feb 07, 2012

I'm not sure what these are supposed to do, I wanted to come off my synthetic HRT, but instead, I'm taking these along with it until my cream arrives. I was still having some hot flushes even while on HRT, probably because I was only taking half my prescribed dose, but since I've added in these, they have stopped almost completely.

Something is helping

Posted by TerriStott on Jan 27, 2012

I started using Nature's Way DIM two weeks ago along with Thorne's Calcium D-Glucarate. I have uterine fibroids which cause heavy menstrual bleeding. This was the lightest period in at least three years. Also over the last week I have dropped my holiday weight(about 4 lbs) with ease. I had been on IC-3 for over a year with no improvement. Love supplements that show results! LOVE iHerb.com! Unbeatable in every way!

OK

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Jan 25, 2012

This worked for a time. I have CFS and thought that also being peri-menopausal, if my estrogen levels could be boosted then it may help a little with the CFS. After about a week, my body got used to the product and reverted to normal (sick). I have found that with a lot of products. Have decided to try Garden Of Life's products. Just a note - I had changed from dairy milk to soy, but since changing to goat's milk, I have really picked up.

Great for Perimenopause

Posted by Reviewer2498812 on Jan 11, 2012

I'm at that age where I should be experiencing mood swings, hot flashes, night sweats, dry skin and other signs of impending menopause, but DIM Plus Estrogen has kept all of those symptoms away. Recommended.