• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1337854 on Dec 03, 2009

Have only been using this for a month for estrogen dominance. First time in a long time no breast soreness and bad mood swings. Hopefully next month the bad cramps will be better. Would reccomend to to help with fibro/hormone related increased pain near period.

Made things worse

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Mar 16, 2011

I have complex issues for sure, severe endometriosis which I just had extensive bowel and pelvic surgery for. I only have one ovary remaining as well and am premenopausal. I read all the rave reviews, have tried these for 3 months and am not getting the worst hot flushes I've ever had (actually never had them before or even after surgery). I would not recommend these unfortunately. Everybody is different but they have not helped me at all, quite the opposite. And they did not regulate my cycle at all. Still months between periods.

Not good for me

Posted by 5196097290888047039 on Oct 12, 2014

Bleed heavy for endometrosis. I stop taking this

Good product

Posted by 4688171549342353734 on Nov 06, 2014

This has helped reduce period pain and clotting. It's a good product to use around menopause. I like all the vegetables in it along with the DIM.

Excellent support for menopause symptons

Posted by 5480798914067794798 on Apr 16, 2015

I have suffered with night sweats and within a few weeks of taking this every evening I noticed a significant reduction in the frequency and duration. Not quite sure I want to go the medical-estrogen route so for the time being I'm staying with this.

Puffy ankles gone!

Posted by 5004406694869405570 on Apr 25, 2015

I am estrogen dominant, but not low in progesterone - just very high in the less desirable estrogens. In just two weeks my breasts are softer and less lumpy and sore and I've had significant reduction in swelling around my ankles and wrists - very impressed!

Miomas e sangramento

Posted by Sambalele on Jul 30, 2015

Tenho miomas e este produto ajudou-me melhorando meu sangramento em 80%, além de diminuir os sintomas de PMS (tpm). Ainda nao fiz exames para saber se ajudou a diminuir os miomas, mas os sintomas já melhoraram.

Hot flushes disappear within a couple of days

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 11, 2015

I started getting nighttime hot flushes, and within a couple of days of taking this product, they are completely gone.

excellent,

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Jan 08, 2011

until i came across the iherb reviews, i really didnt know what was off with me just knew something was, i just turned 40 and have had period and mood issues and migraines terrible ones, but these paired with the PMS control by natrol actually helped my usually miserable 2 weeks out of the month terrible mood swings cramps and migraines which were kicked by the herbal Migraine meds i got on iherb as well, SO much i will be taking these daily and the PMS control monthly in hopes the longer i am on them the better things will be for me.. good quality and price.. will reorder!

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3321047 on Apr 15, 2011

Fast shipping. Great product. After so many painful months this product made a significant difference. I am very happy with iHerb.