So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1337854 on Dec 03, 2009

Have only been using this for a month for estrogen dominance. First time in a long time no breast soreness and bad mood swings. Hopefully next month the bad cramps will be better. Would reccomend to to help with fibro/hormone related increased pain near period.

Strong stuff

Posted by Reviewer2020565 on Dec 16, 2015

Be careful of this stuff (DIM in general). It's pretty strong and can throw off your hormones more than you think!

Hot flushes disappear within a couple of days

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 11, 2015

I started getting nighttime hot flushes, and within a couple of days of taking this product, they are completely gone.

This works!

Posted by 4673572518685786171 on May 03, 2016

Within 2 months this lowered my skyrocketed estrogen levels to normal levels.

Good product

Posted by 4688171549342353734 on Nov 06, 2014

This has helped reduce period pain and clotting. It's a good product to use around menopause. I like all the vegetables in it along with the DIM.

Miomas e sangramento

Posted by Sambalele on Jul 30, 2015

Tenho miomas e este produto ajudou-me melhorando meu sangramento em 80%, além de diminuir os sintomas de PMS (tpm). Ainda nao fiz exames para saber se ajudou a diminuir os miomas, mas os sintomas já melhoraram.

Excellent support for menopause symptons

Posted by 5480798914067794798 on Apr 16, 2015

I have suffered with night sweats and within a few weeks of taking this every evening I noticed a significant reduction in the frequency and duration. Not quite sure I want to go the medical-estrogen route so for the time being I'm staying with this.

Puffy ankles gone!

Posted by 5004406694869405570 on Apr 25, 2015

I am estrogen dominant, but not low in progesterone - just very high in the less desirable estrogens. In just two weeks my breasts are softer and less lumpy and sore and I've had significant reduction in swelling around my ankles and wrists - very impressed!

good price

Posted by Reviewer2398086 on Mar 09, 2009

We take this as a cancer preventative as per studies done at UCLA Berkeley. Of course, it's impossible to know what preventative is working!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Apr 02, 2009

I take this in the hopes that it will lessen my chances of getting breast cancer. After using this for a year, noticed how much easier my monthly "symptoms" had become...it's really done a great job of regulating me. I stopped taking if for a month and would never do that again.