• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

No more mood swings

Posted by Reviewer2052168 on Jan 12, 2011

This product levels out the bad estrogen production and stimulates the good estrogen production. Chin break-outs during my menstrual cycle have stopped aa well as cramps and mood swings

Estrogen support

Posted by Reviewer2445310 on Sep 05, 2008

Being on my late twenties, the estrogen gets a little out of hand specially a week before my cycle. This product help me to make sure my hormones stay in check during those critical moments.

Recommended by Dr.

Posted by Reviewer2951187 on Jan 24, 2008

My dr. recommended this product to help balance Estrogen in body, after being a Breast Cancer survivor.

What I was looking for!

Posted by Reviewer2313272 on Jan 23, 2008

This product controls painful bloating for me.

Don't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer2127161 on Apr 25, 2010

This product helps keep my hot flashes at bay and also gives me a boost of energy.

Helps w/ everything

Posted by Reviewer1657636 on Sep 13, 2010

Love this product. Helps keep me regulated on my cycle. Helps w/ my Estrogen dominance, periods are much lighter. Also helps me to lose weight. Can't live without it.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1841530 on May 29, 2009

I bought it for my mother who has heavy periods. Every month she felt weak and wanted to faint. Combined with other supplements, this month she is more energetic and is stronger. Its a great product.

cannot do without this product

Posted by Reviewer1117222 on Jul 04, 2009

DIM was advised for me by my doctor in order to help with my menstrual cycles. I purchased it locally for a MUCH higher price and was thrilled with the results after only one month. I now depend on iHerb for ordering Nature's Way, DIM-Plus. I honestly couldn't do without it.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1337854 on Dec 03, 2009

Have only been using this for a month for estrogen dominance. First time in a long time no breast soreness and bad mood swings. Hopefully next month the bad cramps will be better. Would reccomend to to help with fibro/hormone related increased pain near period.

Made things worse

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Mar 16, 2011

I have complex issues for sure, severe endometriosis which I just had extensive bowel and pelvic surgery for. I only have one ovary remaining as well and am premenopausal. I read all the rave reviews, have tried these for 3 months and am not getting the worst hot flushes I've ever had (actually never had them before or even after surgery). I would not recommend these unfortunately. Everybody is different but they have not helped me at all, quite the opposite. And they did not regulate my cycle at all. Still months between periods.