Nature's Way-Dong Quai Root

Posted by Reviewer3229122 on Jan 19, 2011

I've always suffered from irregular periods. I was on birth control pills for many years just so that my periods could be regulated, however I stopped taking the pill almost a year ago and my periods did resume but not on a regular schedule like they were when I was on the pill. I had heard about dong quai a long time ago but never used it. My mother had even used it before and it remembered it working wonders for her. I had not seen my period in almost 2 months and I was certain of not being pregnant, so I ordered this product. After taking this product for almost 2 weeks, my period did come on and it has been much lighter as well. This product is very good and I will continue using it because I really do not want to go back on bc pills again. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who has experienced irregularities with their menstrual cycle.

Don't take this product if you have fibroids

Posted by Reviewer2302376 on Aug 03, 2012

I bought Dong Quai since the reviews raved about it and how it balances a person's hormones. Without doing any research, I bought two bottles. Upon their arrival I googled Dong Quai, and without fail, every article warned that Dong Quai should not be taken if you have fibroids. What a disappointment.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3344321 on Nov 17, 2009

I have always suffered from painful periods ever since I hit puberty.Sometimes the pain would be mild or not there at all but sometimes I would be in so much pain that I would throw up anything I ate. I tried some traditional african herbs but they would just make then pain go away temporarily, for about 2 months. I discovered dong quai while just browsing online and I decided to give it a try. So far no regrets. I have been using it together with vitex. I haven't had the monthly aches and pains I used to have. I also don't get heavy flows like I used to

great for female problems

Posted by Reviewer3022980 on Nov 04, 2008

just starting taking this product for about a month, help'd w/mestruation as i have heavy bleeding & been diagnosed w/having uterine polyps. It seemed to help the following month, since i noticed that my period wasn't as heavy. Will continue to take it, got reference for taking this herb from my mom who had fibroids awhile back, the herb had helped her by shrinking them!

IT WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1472503 on Aug 13, 2009

I am 44 and been having irregular menstrual cycles for a year. After using this for 3-4 months, my cycles have become regular again.

Great menopausal herb

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Nov 26, 2010

Helps my blood sugar stay level

Nature's Way, Dong Quai Root

Posted by Reviewer1257002 on Jun 05, 2009

I been taking DQ since shortly after a double oompherectomy many years ago. DQ actually was recommended by my physician, who was not a naturopath(!). I have never had to take a prescription because of the natural ingredients in DQ. Thank you.

great combo

Posted by Reviewer2185970 on Mar 02, 2010

the combination of Vitex, Dong Quai Root and Black Cohosh Root is turning out to be a great combination for the trouble I have been experiencing going through the worst part of menopause. If you are having troubles, like me--- bad cramps, heavy periods that seem to go on non-stop, depressed, headaches...this combination I would recommend..it is working for me...ladies we still have to go through it some worse than others but this does help symptoms.

Miracle herb for curing constipation

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Feb 23, 2014

If fibers and balance diets can not relieve your constipation symptoms,try this Chinese traditional herb,it may work great to you. Dong Quai not only cure my long terms bowel movements symptoms,but also balance my blood sugar,highly recommended. For better result,always take it with Astragalus,it can benefit your kindey functions throught long terms use.

Nature's way dong quai

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on Mar 26, 2009

Smells very fresh and works great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »