Useful for hot flushes

Posted by Reviewer1876199 on Apr 16, 2016

Have used dong quai before but not this brand. Good value for money.

earthy aftertaste

Posted by 5254004506782548014 on Apr 21, 2015

I'ave been taking 2 pills after the meals and after an hour or two i get an earthy aftertaste of the pills and sometimes it would also make me feel sick. Didnt see much effect and definately wont recommend it.

Excelent

Posted by 5016895699746875882 on Jan 18, 2015

Very Glod results in personal female healthy

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Mar 10, 2014

good

Miracle herb for curing constipation

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Feb 23, 2014

If fibers and balance diets can not relieve your constipation symptoms,try this Chinese traditional herb,it may work great to you. Dong Quai not only cure my long terms bowel movements symptoms,but also balance my blood sugar,highly recommended. For better result,always take it with Astragalus,it can benefit your kindey functions throught long terms use.

Don't take this product if you have fibroids

Posted by Reviewer2302376 on Aug 03, 2012

I bought Dong Quai since the reviews raved about it and how it balances a person's hormones. Without doing any research, I bought two bottles. Upon their arrival I googled Dong Quai, and without fail, every article warned that Dong Quai should not be taken if you have fibroids. What a disappointment.

Dong Quai

Posted by Reviewer2905551 on Nov 08, 2011

I have been using product for 30 yrs. It works!!

Dong Quai Root

Posted by Reviewer2978644 on Oct 25, 2011

Excellent. Delivered in no time.

Nature's Way-Dong Quai Root

Posted by Reviewer3229122 on Jan 19, 2011

I've always suffered from irregular periods. I was on birth control pills for many years just so that my periods could be regulated, however I stopped taking the pill almost a year ago and my periods did resume but not on a regular schedule like they were when I was on the pill. I had heard about dong quai a long time ago but never used it. My mother had even used it before and it remembered it working wonders for her. I had not seen my period in almost 2 months and I was certain of not being pregnant, so I ordered this product. After taking this product for almost 2 weeks, my period did come on and it has been much lighter as well. This product is very good and I will continue using it because I really do not want to go back on bc pills again. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who has experienced irregularities with their menstrual cycle.

Great menopausal herb

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Nov 26, 2010

Helps my blood sugar stay level

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »