New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Dong Quai, Root, 565 mg, 100 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3344321 on Nov 17, 2009

I have always suffered from painful periods ever since I hit puberty.Sometimes the pain would be mild or not there at all but sometimes I would be in so much pain that I would throw up anything I ate. I tried some traditional african herbs but they would just make then pain go away temporarily, for about 2 months. I discovered dong quai while just browsing online and I decided to give it a try. So far no regrets. I have been using it together with vitex. I haven't had the monthly aches and pains I used to have. I also don't get heavy flows like I used to

miracle pill

Posted by Reviewer2118623 on Mar 01, 2010

I have been using Dong Quai for around 24 years. First I took it for hot flashes and then I found it got rid of and then prevented the occurance of Canker sores that I had been plagued with my whole life.For the hot flashes I took 3 a day. As I got older I dropped it to 1 a day. If I eat too much acidic or spicy foods I take 2 for 1 day and then go back to 1 to prevent the Canker sores. If I forget to ake one (I try not to do that) a sore starts forming. 2 pills and it's gone. I don't know what I would do if they ever stopped making it.

Nature's Way-Dong Quai Root

Posted by Reviewer3229122 on Jan 19, 2011

I've always suffered from irregular periods. I was on birth control pills for many years just so that my periods could be regulated, however I stopped taking the pill almost a year ago and my periods did resume but not on a regular schedule like they were when I was on the pill. I had heard about dong quai a long time ago but never used it. My mother had even used it before and it remembered it working wonders for her. I had not seen my period in almost 2 months and I was certain of not being pregnant, so I ordered this product. After taking this product for almost 2 weeks, my period did come on and it has been much lighter as well. This product is very good and I will continue using it because I really do not want to go back on bc pills again. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who has experienced irregularities with their menstrual cycle.

great for female problems

Posted by Reviewer3022980 on Nov 04, 2008

just starting taking this product for about a month, help'd w/mestruation as i have heavy bleeding & been diagnosed w/having uterine polyps. It seemed to help the following month, since i noticed that my period wasn't as heavy. Will continue to take it, got reference for taking this herb from my mom who had fibroids awhile back, the herb had helped her by shrinking them!

IT WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1472503 on Aug 13, 2009

I am 44 and been having irregular menstrual cycles for a year. After using this for 3-4 months, my cycles have become regular again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »