Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Jul 16, 2012

Borage oil is excellent for ovarian cysts..Mine were terrible and so painful. I took this 4x recommended dose for 3 months then 2 capsules a day for maintenance. Cysts are gone when I had my last pelvic ultrasound. Amazing product. non GMO and cold pressed.

helps with pain

Posted by Reviewer2611721 on Jan 28, 2008

Highest GLA potency, more than evening primrose oil. GLA has helped with inflammation pain, although I have to take 2 a day to feel the effect.

Highly recommend

Posted by 5424838742871027777 on Oct 23, 2014

I read the reviews before purchasing and was slightly sceptical. I have now finished one container and about to purchase a second, I also have never written a review before, but felt I had to as this is such a good product. I used to have horrible cramps and exterme pms, I take one a day and basically have zero mood swings (basically) and no cramps, have recommended to all of my friends who also have started taking and have noticed significant differences. Didn't think it was possible, but this products great! Couldn't be happier!

Borage Oil and Acne

Posted by 5086604281348630106 on Jul 02, 2014

I suffered from a horrible breakout in April 2014. Nothing topical worked. I finally researched holistic and internal treatments. Borage oil pills and Dr. Oz came up as a great treatment for acne relief. After a few weeks of taking these pills, twice a day, my face cleared dramatically. Borage oil pills are a natural anti-inflammatory pill. Borage oil is part of the omega fatty acids, like fish oil and primose rose. I'm very please with these pills. Be sure to take these with meal because they can cause diarrhea on an empty stomach. I take Borage oil, Acne relief tablets, vitamins A,E,C and niacin. My face looks so much better!

Adios PMS !

Posted by Reviewer2412676 on Sep 13, 2010

Since I started to take this product my really bad PMS has gone ! I recommended to my friend and he PMS has gone too in 4 months! It really works !

Nature's Way Borage oil

Posted by Reviewer1592544 on Sep 09, 2007

This works wonderfully for relief from rheumatoid arthritis. I prefer to buy 120 capsules, but sometimes only 60 are available.

Perfect for dermatitis

Posted by Reviewer2794951 on Oct 17, 2013

I use this for second time in the last two years and I am very satisfied. It help my skin not be irritate because I suffer from exemas. I take it with fish oil for the balance of omegas. I reccomend it.

Great so far

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 12, 2013

My skin has a really nice glow ever since I started taking them! Borage oil is also great to use on the outside.

Skin

Posted by 5590367791074282777 on Oct 10, 2013

Seems to be brightening my skin. Great product

Good for preventing loss hair!

Posted by Reviewer3036037 on Aug 18, 2011

I'm taking Borage oil for preventing loss hair, skin.I worried about the mense period dropped hair a lot but these days the mense period dropped hair a little. I'm good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »