Nature's Way, EFAGold, Borage, 1300 mg, 60 Softgels

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Jul 16, 2012

Borage oil is excellent for ovarian cysts..Mine were terrible and so painful. I took this 4x recommended dose for 3 months then 2 capsules a day for maintenance. Cysts are gone when I had my last pelvic ultrasound. Amazing product. non GMO and cold pressed.

helps with pain

Posted by Reviewer2611721 on Jan 28, 2008

Highest GLA potency, more than evening primrose oil. GLA has helped with inflammation pain, although I have to take 2 a day to feel the effect.

Adios PMS !

Posted by Reviewer2412676 on Sep 13, 2010

Since I started to take this product my really bad PMS has gone ! I recommended to my friend and he PMS has gone too in 4 months! It really works !

Highly recommend

Posted by 5424838742871027777 on Oct 23, 2014

I read the reviews before purchasing and was slightly sceptical. I have now finished one container and about to purchase a second, I also have never written a review before, but felt I had to as this is such a good product. I used to have horrible cramps and exterme pms, I take one a day and basically have zero mood swings (basically) and no cramps, have recommended to all of my friends who also have started taking and have noticed significant differences. Didn't think it was possible, but this products great! Couldn't be happier!

Borage Oil and Acne

Posted by 5086604281348630106 on Jul 02, 2014

I suffered from a horrible breakout in April 2014. Nothing topical worked. I finally researched holistic and internal treatments. Borage oil pills and Dr. Oz came up as a great treatment for acne relief. After a few weeks of taking these pills, twice a day, my face cleared dramatically. Borage oil pills are a natural anti-inflammatory pill. Borage oil is part of the omega fatty acids, like fish oil and primose rose. I'm very please with these pills. Be sure to take these with meal because they can cause diarrhea on an empty stomach. I take Borage oil, Acne relief tablets, vitamins A,E,C and niacin. My face looks so much better!