Nature's Way, EFAGold, Evening Primrose, High Potency, 1300 mg, 120 Softgels

Nail and not suitable for kid

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Jan 27, 2009

It seems to help nail to grow faster at first. However care should be given when given this type of oil for children. My daughter loves this oil that she take two softgel daily. However after one month, there is a development on her breast. It looks slightly obvious at her age at 10. In my view, children should not take it.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

This product is very tasty if you chew the capsule instead of swallowing it. I am not taking it anymore since i had experienced some mild negative reaction when taking this product.

AMAZING PRIMROSE

Posted by Reviewer1834942 on Oct 02, 2008

My eye doctor said I can bet you anything that if you start taking Evening Primrose you won't never have to take Prednisone. Well I don't know if to hug him or kiss him. It worked not only on my RA but also with my diabetes. It's wonderful. Selenia

Nature's Way, EFA Gold, Evening Primrose High Potency, 1300 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Jan 13, 2009

Just started taking to help with perimenopause symptoms. Hotflashes seem less severe.

Takes away the pain

Posted by Reviewer2335650 on Mar 08, 2009

I had surgery for endometriosis. The typical follow up treatment is the contraceptive pill. I wanted a natural approach. I stopped using the pill, and now I take these. I have painful periods, but I make sure I take EPO with a cup of hot tea (Dong Quai) 3-4 times a day. I a few minutes, I can feel the pain going away. Very good price too!