Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Way, EFAGold, Organic, Flax Oil, 24 fl oz (710 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Sediment at bottom

Posted by Reviewer1599776 on Oct 18, 2010

Would not recommend this product. After purchasing 8 bottles, 6 of them had an inch of hard sediment on the bottom. That's after shaking it before every use and refrigerating it as instructed. I have been using another brand for over 10 years and NEVER had this problem but that brand was out of stock. This was the first time I had contacted customer service at iHerb and was extremely pleased with the way the handled my situation. I would give them the 5 stars and recommend them to any one who is considering ordering from them.

Doesn't need refrigeration until you open it

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Oct 29, 2010

Tastes more like a Vitamin A capsule at first, then you get used to the taste. I used to get Barleans, but this is a better buy. Now Foods is also a good brand and good taste, but they were out of stock so I got this one.

excellent product at reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2235920 on Jan 08, 2011

excellent product at reasonable price

Good flax oil

Posted by Reviewer1416853 on Jan 14, 2011

I started with Barleans years ago, then found Jarrow, which was just as good and cheaper at iherb. But the Jarrow bottle is large and hard to hold and this one is almost the same low cost. So basically, I bought the bottle on this one. I take it for IC (interstitial Cystitis) which was recommended, but it doesn't seem to do much. I now like it for the taste it adds to my low-fat diet. Great on brown rice with Braggs Amino sauce..MMmmmm.

Trying Flax Oil

Posted by Reviewer2813750 on Apr 26, 2010

Have been grinding the seeds but read some research that the seed and the oil are both good for your body. The oil is for your good cholesterol and the seeds have more fiber. So we shall see...I've started putting both in my oatmeal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »