Echinacea Clears Your Sinuses

Posted by Reviewer1676405 on Oct 13, 2010

I've used this product for many years and it always work in clearing my breathing passageways. I typically take it before going to bed. Great for colds too.

Healer.

Posted by Reviewer2167767 on May 03, 2011

I won't go anywhere without this. I always find echinacea the solution to helping my body to fight infection and viruses.

► A Herbal Immunostimulant, A Powerful Immune System Booster, 100% Organically Grown !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 28, 2013

This great product is certified 100% organic by QAI which is authorized by USDA as an accredited certifying agency to certify organic products globally. I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

It really works.

Posted by Reviewer2498983 on Jul 26, 2011

It really works. It is great if you pregnant.

very good product and price is ok

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016

don't use more than 2 weeks.

It helps.

Posted by 4898239144045850131 on Mar 09, 2016

I was the only person who didn't get a flu in our salon. Been taking them for 10 days so far. Clearly they work well, but you need 9 a day. Next time I will try something with a higher potency.

Good for preventing cold

Posted by 4976848074927421537 on Apr 10, 2016

I read Echinacea information from a doctor's blog then I bought this for my parents, One day my brother felt soar throat, that night he took 3 tablets and feel fully recovered next day. It sounds incredible but I'm pretty sure I will buy this next time.

Great product!

Posted by ZhannaZhanna on Apr 25, 2016

I order it for my mom – she used to have cold for couple of times during winter period. After having Echinacea for prevention – she had no cold even once last winter. And in case she feels like cold is coming – she has 6 capsules in the evening – and in the morning she is fine. This Echinacea is also very gentle – could be given to children also. Great product to entire family. And, in comparison to the prices of anti-cold and anti-flu treatments in pharmacies – also has a great value. Capsules are not too big and easy to swallow. Nature’s Way is a trusted manufacturer, they use best organic products for their supplements. So, if you are looking for something to raise the immune system and support your organism during winter periods, organic, affordable and from proven manufacturer - this product if for you. See also my other reviews of the best products on Iherb.

Great product!

Posted by 5684527990988451021 on May 17, 2016

Normally, i will remove the capsules to consume. The taste is exactly the same as the Supreme. It did stop the cough for a moment. Will continue it till my cough is completely healed.

This product has great features.

Posted by 5133347468899091209 on Jun 12, 2016

Realy good product. Helped me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »