It helps.

Posted by 4898239144045850131 on Mar 09, 2016

I was the only person who didn't get a flu in our salon. Been taking them for 10 days so far. Clearly they work well, but you need 9 a day. Next time I will try something with a higher potency.

Good for preventing cold

Posted by 4976848074927421537 on Apr 10, 2016

I read Echinacea information from a doctor's blog then I bought this for my parents, One day my brother felt soar throat, that night he took 3 tablets and feel fully recovered next day. It sounds incredible but I'm pretty sure I will buy this next time.

Great product!

Posted by ZhannaZhanna on Apr 25, 2016

I order it for my mom – she used to have cold for couple of times during winter period. After having Echinacea for prevention – she had no cold even once last winter. And in case she feels like cold is coming – she has 6 capsules in the evening – and in the morning she is fine. This Echinacea is also very gentle – could be given to children also. Great product to entire family. And, in comparison to the prices of anti-cold and anti-flu treatments in pharmacies – also has a great value. Capsules are not too big and easy to swallow. Nature’s Way is a trusted manufacturer, they use best organic products for their supplements. So, if you are looking for something to raise the immune system and support your organism during winter periods, organic, affordable and from proven manufacturer - this product if for you. See also my other reviews of the best products on Iherb.

Great product!

Posted by 5684527990988451021 on May 17, 2016

Normally, i will remove the capsules to consume. The taste is exactly the same as the Supreme. It did stop the cough for a moment. Will continue it till my cough is completely healed.

best

Posted by Reviewer1453651 on Mar 07, 2012

amazing

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 20, 2012

Great price too. Will continue to buy

Nature's Way, Organic, Echinacea Purpurea Herb, 400 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by 4967918627219454183 on Aug 14, 2014

-With organic echinacea this helps make this offering a good one.

Great

Posted by 5062616705939349163 on Nov 05, 2014

I take Echinacea every autumn. It is great for preventing colds and flue.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »