Nature's Way, Echinacea Astragalus & Reishi, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Great for the cold and flu!

Posted by Reviewer1193966 From Pennsylvania on Oct 16, 2007

I love this stuff! Hey, you are going to get the cold or flu whether or not you get a vaccine, and vaccines are bad anyway(using mercury as a stabilizer!) you take two of these every four hours while you are sick, and you will recover faster and safer than pumping yourself full of over the counter crap!

Love This Formula

Posted by Reviewer3105098 From California on Mar 23, 2011

This worked SO good for my rhinitis. It's the only thing I've tried that has worked so far. It's a huge shame Nature's Way has such high quality herbs but only offers them with Gelatin capsules, for two reasons.. I'm vegan. And if you have herpes or get cold sores gelatin triggers major outbreaks. :-( I can't buy any herbs or supplements that use gelatin capsules anymore. These herbs are also anti-aging, and this is a spectacular formula too. I'm so upset. I really Loved Nature's Way because their herbs are always mint quality.. I just really wish they'd put them in vegan capsules already... Please everybody, write them and tell them to stop using gelatin!

Actually Works

Posted by Reviewer2492424 From Japan on Feb 20, 2009

This actually seems to work. It has stopped dozens of colds in their tracks when started taking during the first day of the cold. Nothing else works as well as this. (I've tried many other immune support products over the past ten years or so.)

It's the Astragalus and Reishi

Posted by Reviewer1280129 From Colorado on Mar 24, 2010

I rely on this when I start to come down with a cold virus, but I have to start it right at the beginning of my illness. By the next day I have no sign of any symptoms. I used to take just the astragalus & reishi together in a product that was discontinued. This is the only supplement I can find now that has those two together in capsule form. I've never had a positive effect from echinacea, but it just happens to be a part of the supplement. It's the other two ingredients that really boost my immune system.

Lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer1388330 From North Carolina on Aug 02, 2011

Absolutely the most helpful product I have ever used for chronic allergies, better than antibiotics or allergy meds!