Nature's Way, Echinacea Goldenseal, 450 mg, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Keeps the colds away

Posted by Reviewer2676865 on Nov 30, 2009

I've been using this product for years with great results. It's worked especially well this year to prevent me from catching any of the flu bugs going around. I take anywhere from 2 to 6 per day depending on how tired I feel. Two at night right before bed works well when I know I'm not going to get much sleep. I don't recommend taking the maximum dosage right away. One capsule 2-3 times a day works fine when first starting.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1572805 on Nov 27, 2007

This product taken along with Quantum's Elderberry extract has helped us prevent and treat sever symptoms of Flu significantly. Now, we are not worried too much about catching the flu, because we know we have powerful ammunition against it. An Israeli virologist, after years of research discovered that Elderberry, Echinachea, and Goldenseal herb extracts taken together can dramatically reduce the unpleasant and dangerous symptoms of the flu.

Echinacea Goldenseal Pills

Posted by Reviewer1254472 on Jan 06, 2009

Echinacea Goldenseal is an excellent product. I believe it helped me recover from a nasty sinus and flu-like infection. Shortly after ingesting the recommended 4 capsules per day, I felt much, much better.

Herbal purchase

Posted by Reviewer2914558 on Mar 27, 2010

This product has been a help to me for many years. When sinus flares up I start taking these instead of drugs. Thank you for being there for me with GREAT PRICES.

Zap that cold!

Posted by Reviewer2728751 on Dec 02, 2011

I really like Nature's Way Echinacea Goldenseal. I have not had a cold for several years now as I start taking echinacea the minute I feel a cold coming and it really boots my immune system. I am sold.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »