Shipping to Canada

Posted by Reviewer3116563 on Jan 04, 2011

Took 15 days from date sent but arrived without incident or tariffs. Clearly a preferred way to buy the product N

very good

Posted by Reviewer2949708 on Dec 28, 2010

very good

Seems to be a good product

Posted by Reviewer1258924 on Dec 27, 2010

I take this when I feel a cold or other illness coming on. So far, the situation begins to reverse after just one or two doses.

Herbal purchase

Posted by Reviewer2914558 on Mar 27, 2010

This product has been a help to me for many years. When sinus flares up I start taking these instead of drugs. Thank you for being there for me with GREAT PRICES.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1126328 on Dec 28, 2009

Been using this for years to boost immune system with much success and love Nature's Way brand, look up the brand info and you will see why!

Keeps the colds away

Posted by Reviewer2676865 on Nov 30, 2009

I've been using this product for years with great results. It's worked especially well this year to prevent me from catching any of the flu bugs going around. I take anywhere from 2 to 6 per day depending on how tired I feel. Two at night right before bed works well when I know I'm not going to get much sleep. I don't recommend taking the maximum dosage right away. One capsule 2-3 times a day works fine when first starting.

Echinacea

Posted by Reviewer2557726 on Apr 14, 2009

Love the product........and love your service!! So quick, and always perfect.......thank you......

Echinacea Goldenseal

Posted by Reviewer2597701 on Mar 29, 2009

Excellent product. Great to order from my favorite Herb & supplement supplier iHerb who ALWAYS is perfect in deliver, product & just general client response.

COMPARATIVE

Posted by Reviewer2729718 on Feb 24, 2009

IT IS THE SAME PRODUCT I BOUGHT AT THE DRUG STORE AND IS MUCH LESS IN COST

Echinacea Goldenseal Pills

Posted by Reviewer1254472 on Jan 06, 2009

Echinacea Goldenseal is an excellent product. I believe it helped me recover from a nasty sinus and flu-like infection. Shortly after ingesting the recommended 4 capsules per day, I felt much, much better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »