Echinacea

Posted by Reviewer2557726 on Apr 14, 2009

Love the product........and love your service!! So quick, and always perfect.......thank you......

Exactly what I wanted!

Posted by 4856862269129243188 on Jan 12, 2013

It really works!

Helps keep the colds away

Posted by Reviewer1159045 on Aug 29, 2013

Excellent product. I use it to boost my immune system when I feel a cold coming on. I've definitely had fewer colds this year.

Echinacea and Golden Seal

Posted by Reviewer1108456 on Dec 10, 2011

first time i took this product, very good.

Seems to be a good product

Posted by Reviewer1258924 on Dec 27, 2010

I take this when I feel a cold or other illness coming on. So far, the situation begins to reverse after just one or two doses.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2949708 on Dec 28, 2010

very good

Great product!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Nov 26, 2014

Our family loves this brand because it has a few more ingredients to help us not get sick or at least not feel as bad for as long if we didn't use it. Great quantity too. When we first notice we are getting sick we take 2 tabs 3 times a day. So glad to have found this here as the stores don't carry it anymore. Thanks iherb!!!

Natures Way Echinacea Goldenseal

Posted by Reviewer1807266 on Jan 08, 2015

Great product boosting immune system. Especially during the cold season.

Keeping healthy!

Posted by Reviewer3022184 on Apr 26, 2015

My husband takes these daily and claims they keep him healthy. I tried them to see if they would help my allergies, but I saw no improvement. The husband is happy, but I'm afraid I'm not sold.

Echinacea Goldenseal

Posted by 5364329004571819089 on Jan 01, 2016

This is a great product. When I feel a cold coming on I start taking it & most of the time I don't get a cold because it helps build the immune system to fight the cold off. If I am run down & have gotten very little sleep, I will take it to prevent getting sick. This is a very good product to keep on hand. I was having a hard time finding this product sure glad to know you carry it. Thanks so much. Pat S

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »