Nature's Way, Organic Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 4-star

Helps with my Eczema and my pets !!

Posted by Reviewer1060337 on Feb 07, 2011

I started reading about the benefits coconut oil & it's many uses and decided to try it on my eczema skin. I apply it after every shower. In Singapore the weather is always Summer so it stays liquid all the time which make it easier for me..I don't remove the 2nd lid , I just peirce a tini hole and pour the oil in my hands. I use it for my hair & skin. My husband's hair is thinning , so I'm applying it on his hair too ! I also feed the oil to my 2 cats , 1 teaspoon on alternate days and massage into their fur once a week. The fur look so healthy and shimy ! Love it !! And the coconut smelll is so lovely !!

Very nice and tasty coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Aug 05, 2011

The only reason I didn't give it a five star rating is because it's in a plastic container and I prefer glass. The cost is good and it tastes great!!

Good for Low Heat Cooking

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 10, 2013

As the label on the bottle says, this is "Good for cooking". This is packed in a plastic bottle and shipping charges is more economical. The taste is light and fresh but the aroma is not the best. For eating right-out-of-the bottle, Artisana 100% Organic Raw Coconut butter has the sweetest aroma for the greatest pleasure! Be prepared to pay more for the product and shipping charges.

it's a yes

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Dec 27, 2011

I really like this brand and have tried several. It's not my most favorite - that award goes to Artisana , but the quality is good. when I first reviewed this product, the price was great, it was far better than Nutiva and - just as good as others that cost twice the price. Now that the price is steadily climbing, I will try others in glass jars. Update at Dec. 2011: my most recent jar went rancid really quickly, which had never happened before. I called the company, and the first person I talked to was not helpful and wanted me to pay shipping to return it. Her superior, however, immediately offered to send a replacement jar or check, my preference. I let them both know that I'd include their decision in an iherb review! Also note: the company was recently bought out by Schwaab.

Great Substitute for veggie oils!

Posted by Reviewer1080780 on Feb 15, 2010

Can use like a mayo or butter too.