• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Excellent coconut oil

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Coconut oil has so many health benefits and is delicious. This one is very good and a good price. Provides medium chain fatty acids for good health. Tastes great on toast with raspberry jam, added to coffee and makes oatmeal or porridge get a lovely creamy texture. If you take CoQ10 take at the same time as the MCTs allow it to absorb more effectively especially into the brain, Great for dry skin too and one of the healthiest oils to cook with. I buy this or Jarrow fromulas depending on price. Research shows great benefits taking coconut oil for Alzheimers and other nuerological problems when taken at at a high dose. I hope you have found this review helpful.

Natures Way Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer3037793 on Nov 12, 2008

Very satisfied with my order from this company. I used the coconut oil about a year ago after reading it helps with circulation problems. I have reynaulds disease. My fingers turn white and become numb from the cold. Less than 2wks of using this product every day I hardly experience the circulation problem. I have also lost weight using this product everyday in about a week.

Very nice and tasty coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Aug 05, 2011

The only reason I didn't give it a five star rating is because it's in a plastic container and I prefer glass. The cost is good and it tastes great!!

Review

Posted by Reviewer3309066 on Apr 26, 2008

This is simply the most amazing coconut oil in the world. it tastes so good you can drink it direct from a spoon, my daughter and i also use it on our skin and in our hair, and i saute almost everything in it as well. people comment on how great our food tastes, and best of all, contrary to the silly myth about saturated fats, my cholesterol has gone down nearly 10 points since i started using this with no other significant change to my diet. i recommend it to anyone who wants to make a change to their general health.

Awesome product

Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Dec 01, 2013

First off, I haven't tried any of the other coconut oils on Iherb, so this is more of a review on coconut oil in general I guess. I bought this to use in my hair and face and then started to use it for basically everything; oil pulling, cooking, eating etc. For my hair it works great and it actually made it grow a lot faster. I put loads of it all over and then I'll just sleep in it and wash my hair thoroughly in the morning. Sometimes some of it manages to stay put and the hair is still a bit oily after washing, but this only happens when I've used too much. The other thing that I've had success with is oil pulling with it! The oil has a good taste so it's easy once you have done it a few times to keep on going for 20 minutes. Keeps my gum healthy and whitens my teeth. My father is suffering from throat cancer and is undergoing treatment right now which makes his oral health terrible. So I ordered this one for him even tough I didn't expect him to try oil pulling, but he did! And the results were amazing which I am so glad for! I won't say that it's a cure for anything, but for him it helped with getting rid of fungus, blisters etc in his mouth. It also helped with the bad taste and nausea. So, five stars from me!

Great

Posted by 5554871491432834889 on Sep 11, 2015

This oil amazing I used to my hair mask take One egg yellow 1 spoon honey 1 spoon olive oil 1 spoon this oil and mix them take it in my hair to 10 min and take shower Catcher gives you this miraculous smoothness of hair I would recommend using it once a week هذا الزيت جدا جميل انا استخدمه كماسك احط معه ملعقة عسل ملعقة زيت زيتون ملعقة زيت جوز الهند وصفار بيضة واحده احطه عشر دقايق في شعري ثم اغسله يعطيني نعووومه جدا جميله انصح فيه مره بالاسبوع

natures way organic coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer3285866 on Dec 25, 2009

Lovely, pure, buttery, coconut flavor. Excellency source of healthy medium chain fatty acids. Turns my coffee into a healthy alternative to cappuccino Use in sugar free brownie mixes instead of cooking oil for a fantastic healthy "splurge". Grills shrimp and onions for a tropical taste. Topically softens skin, cleans skin and kills yeast. Great to condition and soften hair and scalp. Good personal lubricant.

Good for Low Heat Cooking

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 10, 2013

As the label on the bottle says, this is "Good for cooking". This is packed in a plastic bottle and shipping charges is more economical. The taste is light and fresh but the aroma is not the best. For eating right-out-of-the bottle, Artisana 100% Organic Raw Coconut butter has the sweetest aroma for the greatest pleasure! Be prepared to pay more for the product and shipping charges.

Never had problems with this

Posted by j44lee on Jun 14, 2013

Nature's Way is one of the cheaper products, but I've tried ALL the organic extra virgin coconut oils out there, and this is the most cost-effective and you get exactly what you expect. I've probably ordered 20 jars of this brand alone over the last 5 years.

This has double benefits for me!

Posted by Reviewer2244583 on May 12, 2013

This makes my skin feel and look beautiful. Also, I mix it with vinegar in a bottle and spray it around my house to get rid of spiders. Spiders hate the smell of coconut oil. This stuff is great!