Nature's Way, Organic Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer1269400 on Jan 24, 2007

I like this product . I have a tablespoon full every day and also rub it into my skin as a great moisturizer. My dogs go crazy for this and they have the shiniest coats on the block!

Very nice and tasty coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Aug 05, 2011

The only reason I didn't give it a five star rating is because it's in a plastic container and I prefer glass. The cost is good and it tastes great!!

Review

Posted by Reviewer3309066 on Apr 26, 2008

This is simply the most amazing coconut oil in the world. it tastes so good you can drink it direct from a spoon, my daughter and i also use it on our skin and in our hair, and i saute almost everything in it as well. people comment on how great our food tastes, and best of all, contrary to the silly myth about saturated fats, my cholesterol has gone down nearly 10 points since i started using this with no other significant change to my diet. i recommend it to anyone who wants to make a change to their general health.

Awesome product

Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Dec 01, 2013

First off, I haven't tried any of the other coconut oils on Iherb, so this is more of a review on coconut oil in general I guess. I bought this to use in my hair and face and then started to use it for basically everything; oil pulling, cooking, eating etc. For my hair it works great and it actually made it grow a lot faster. I put loads of it all over and then I'll just sleep in it and wash my hair thoroughly in the morning. Sometimes some of it manages to stay put and the hair is still a bit oily after washing, but this only happens when I've used too much. The other thing that I've had success with is oil pulling with it! The oil has a good taste so it's easy once you have done it a few times to keep on going for 20 minutes. Keeps my gum healthy and whitens my teeth. My father is suffering from throat cancer and is undergoing treatment right now which makes his oral health terrible. So I ordered this one for him even tough I didn't expect him to try oil pulling, but he did! And the results were amazing which I am so glad for! I won't say that it's a cure for anything, but for him it helped with getting rid of fungus, blisters etc in his mouth. It also helped with the bad taste and nausea. So, five stars from me!

Good for Low Heat Cooking

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 10, 2013

As the label on the bottle says, this is "Good for cooking". This is packed in a plastic bottle and shipping charges is more economical. The taste is light and fresh but the aroma is not the best. For eating right-out-of-the bottle, Artisana 100% Organic Raw Coconut butter has the sweetest aroma for the greatest pleasure! Be prepared to pay more for the product and shipping charges.