• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

Nature's Way Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1993380 on May 29, 2008

I use this product with my dogs and it is great. I researched long and hard to find a product that met my criteria and Nature's Way does.

natures way organic coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer3285866 on Dec 25, 2009

Lovely, pure, buttery, coconut flavor. Excellency source of healthy medium chain fatty acids. Turns my coffee into a healthy alternative to cappuccino Use in sugar free brownie mixes instead of cooking oil for a fantastic healthy "splurge". Grills shrimp and onions for a tropical taste. Topically softens skin, cleans skin and kills yeast. Great to condition and soften hair and scalp. Good personal lubricant.

Wonderful !!

Posted by Reviewer2914526 on Nov 30, 2011

This product helped me to get rid of my perioral dermatitis.I will purchase it forever.

Nature-s-Way-Efa-Gold-Coconut-Oil-Organic-16-oz

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on May 24, 2011

It taste a little like candle wax but is easy to go down. It helps stabalise my blood sugar levels and gives me more energy

Use For Baking

Posted by Reviewer2665346 on Jan 30, 2007

I use this in place of vegetable oil or shortening in everything from pancakes to cornbread. Adds a subtle taste of coconut that I really like.

Very good product

Posted by 5029490389744942285 on Feb 22, 2013

The health benefits of coconut oil to the body – both inside and out – are numerous. I use it for hair as a pre-wash treatment once per week. It keeps my hair strong, vitalized, nourished. A regular application can help you get rid of dandruffs too. For skin it is a moisturizer, antibiotic, multivitamin, multi-nutrient, nourishing, anti-aging, anti wrinkle and anti-oxidant – All in one!

Great for bathroom and kitchen

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

spouse and I use this both in the kitchen and for health & beauty. He has keratosis pilaris on his back, arms and shoulders, and the occurances on his back and shoulders have cleared and arms are slowly getting better. I use it on my skin daily and it keeps it soft and moisturized. Great high-heat oil for cooking.

Nature's Way Coconut Oil

Posted by Deckers on Jun 19, 2012

Favorite product we've bought from iherb.com yet! We use this in smoothies, pastries, and more. We actually use it to help treat my husband's Crohn's Disease naturally-the oil is a natural stool softener and is good for his gut. Awesome!

best coconut oil in iherb

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

After trying out several coconut oils we settled on this product. It is perfect for cooking, baking and skincare. We use so much, that we might have to start buying bigger containers or 2-3 containers in 1 order.

very pleased