Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Way, Organic Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Natures Way Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer3037793 on Nov 12, 2008

Very satisfied with my order from this company. I used the coconut oil about a year ago after reading it helps with circulation problems. I have reynaulds disease. My fingers turn white and become numb from the cold. Less than 2wks of using this product every day I hardly experience the circulation problem. I have also lost weight using this product everyday in about a week.

Very nice and tasty coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Aug 05, 2011

The only reason I didn't give it a five star rating is because it's in a plastic container and I prefer glass. The cost is good and it tastes great!!

Review

Posted by Reviewer3309066 on Apr 26, 2008

This is simply the most amazing coconut oil in the world. it tastes so good you can drink it direct from a spoon, my daughter and i also use it on our skin and in our hair, and i saute almost everything in it as well. people comment on how great our food tastes, and best of all, contrary to the silly myth about saturated fats, my cholesterol has gone down nearly 10 points since i started using this with no other significant change to my diet. i recommend it to anyone who wants to make a change to their general health.

Excellent coconut oil

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Coconut oil has so many health benefits and is delicious. This one is very good and a good price. Provides medium chain fatty acids for good health. Tastes great on toast with raspberry jam, added to coffee and makes oatmeal or porridge get a lovely creamy texture. If you take CoQ10 take at the same time as the MCTs allow it to absorb more effectively especially into the brain, Great for dry skin too and one of the healthiest oils to cook with. I buy this or Jarrow fromulas depending on price. Research shows great benefits taking coconut oil for Alzheimers and other nuerological problems when taken at at a high dose. I hope you have found this review helpful.

Awesome product

Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Dec 01, 2013

First off, I haven't tried any of the other coconut oils on Iherb, so this is more of a review on coconut oil in general I guess. I bought this to use in my hair and face and then started to use it for basically everything; oil pulling, cooking, eating etc. For my hair it works great and it actually made it grow a lot faster. I put loads of it all over and then I'll just sleep in it and wash my hair thoroughly in the morning. Sometimes some of it manages to stay put and the hair is still a bit oily after washing, but this only happens when I've used too much. The other thing that I've had success with is oil pulling with it! The oil has a good taste so it's easy once you have done it a few times to keep on going for 20 minutes. Keeps my gum healthy and whitens my teeth. My father is suffering from throat cancer and is undergoing treatment right now which makes his oral health terrible. So I ordered this one for him even tough I didn't expect him to try oil pulling, but he did! And the results were amazing which I am so glad for! I won't say that it's a cure for anything, but for him it helped with getting rid of fungus, blisters etc in his mouth. It also helped with the bad taste and nausea. So, five stars from me!