Nature's Way, Organic Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Helps with my Eczema and my pets !!

Posted by Reviewer1060337 From Singapore on Feb 07, 2011

I started reading about the benefits coconut oil & it's many uses and decided to try it on my eczema skin. I apply it after every shower. In Singapore the weather is always Summer so it stays liquid all the time which make it easier for me..I don't remove the 2nd lid , I just peirce a tini hole and pour the oil in my hands. I use it for my hair & skin. My husband's hair is thinning , so I'm applying it on his hair too ! I also feed the oil to my 2 cats , 1 teaspoon on alternate days and massage into their fur once a week. The fur look so healthy and shimy ! Love it !! And the coconut smelll is so lovely !!

Very nice and tasty coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Aug 05, 2011

The only reason I didn't give it a five star rating is because it's in a plastic container and I prefer glass. The cost is good and it tastes great!!

Review

Posted by Reviewer3309066 From Trinidad and Tobago on Apr 26, 2008

This is simply the most amazing coconut oil in the world. it tastes so good you can drink it direct from a spoon, my daughter and i also use it on our skin and in our hair, and i saute almost everything in it as well. people comment on how great our food tastes, and best of all, contrary to the silly myth about saturated fats, my cholesterol has gone down nearly 10 points since i started using this with no other significant change to my diet. i recommend it to anyone who wants to make a change to their general health.

Good for Low Heat Cooking

Posted by RubiesHealth From Singapore on Jan 10, 2013

As the label on the bottle says, this is "Good for cooking". This is packed in a plastic bottle and shipping charges is more economical. The taste is light and fresh but the aroma is not the best. For eating right-out-of-the bottle, Artisana 100% Organic Raw Coconut butter has the sweetest aroma for the greatest pleasure! Be prepared to pay more for the product and shipping charges.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3014508 From New Zealand on Feb 18, 2013

I'm a coconut oil convert after trying this. I eat it straight from the jar