• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Never had problems with this

Posted by j44lee on Jun 14, 2013

Nature's Way is one of the cheaper products, but I've tried ALL the organic extra virgin coconut oils out there, and this is the most cost-effective and you get exactly what you expect. I've probably ordered 20 jars of this brand alone over the last 5 years.

This has double benefits for me!

Posted by Reviewer2244583 on May 12, 2013

This makes my skin feel and look beautiful. Also, I mix it with vinegar in a bottle and spray it around my house to get rid of spiders. Spiders hate the smell of coconut oil. This stuff is great!

Nature's Way Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1993380 on May 29, 2008

I use this product with my dogs and it is great. I researched long and hard to find a product that met my criteria and Nature's Way does.

Not good tasting

Posted by Evolema on Sep 02, 2013

Don't like this. i think it is bad quality. not much taste and bad texture. "Garden of life" rules at this point.

very pleased

Posted by 4953641928011726733 on Jan 06, 2015

very good.

Great for bathroom and kitchen

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

spouse and I use this both in the kitchen and for health & beauty. He has keratosis pilaris on his back, arms and shoulders, and the occurances on his back and shoulders have cleared and arms are slowly getting better. I use it on my skin daily and it keeps it soft and moisturized. Great high-heat oil for cooking.

Nature's Way Coconut Oil

Posted by Deckers on Jun 19, 2012

Favorite product we've bought from iherb.com yet! We use this in smoothies, pastries, and more. We actually use it to help treat my husband's Crohn's Disease naturally-the oil is a natural stool softener and is good for his gut. Awesome!

Very good product

Posted by 5029490389744942285 on Feb 22, 2013

The health benefits of coconut oil to the body – both inside and out – are numerous. I use it for hair as a pre-wash treatment once per week. It keeps my hair strong, vitalized, nourished. A regular application can help you get rid of dandruffs too. For skin it is a moisturizer, antibiotic, multivitamin, multi-nutrient, nourishing, anti-aging, anti wrinkle and anti-oxidant – All in one!

Nature-s-Way-Efa-Gold-Coconut-Oil-Organic-16-oz

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on May 24, 2011

It taste a little like candle wax but is easy to go down. It helps stabalise my blood sugar levels and gives me more energy

best coconut oil in iherb

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

After trying out several coconut oils we settled on this product. It is perfect for cooking, baking and skincare. We use so much, that we might have to start buying bigger containers or 2-3 containers in 1 order.