Nature's Way, Organic Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3014508 on Feb 18, 2013

I'm a coconut oil convert after trying this. I eat it straight from the jar

Awesome product

Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Dec 01, 2013

First off, I haven't tried any of the other coconut oils on Iherb, so this is more of a review on coconut oil in general I guess. I bought this to use in my hair and face and then started to use it for basically everything; oil pulling, cooking, eating etc. For my hair it works great and it actually made it grow a lot faster. I put loads of it all over and then I'll just sleep in it and wash my hair thoroughly in the morning. Sometimes some of it manages to stay put and the hair is still a bit oily after washing, but this only happens when I've used too much. The other thing that I've had success with is oil pulling with it! The oil has a good taste so it's easy once you have done it a few times to keep on going for 20 minutes. Keeps my gum healthy and whitens my teeth. My father is suffering from throat cancer and is undergoing treatment right now which makes his oral health terrible. So I ordered this one for him even tough I didn't expect him to try oil pulling, but he did! And the results were amazing which I am so glad for! I won't say that it's a cure for anything, but for him it helped with getting rid of fungus, blisters etc in his mouth. It also helped with the bad taste and nausea. So, five stars from me!

Nature's Way Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1993380 on May 29, 2008

I use this product with my dogs and it is great. I researched long and hard to find a product that met my criteria and Nature's Way does.

natures way organic coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer3285866 on Dec 25, 2009

Lovely, pure, buttery, coconut flavor. Excellency source of healthy medium chain fatty acids. Turns my coffee into a healthy alternative to cappuccino Use in sugar free brownie mixes instead of cooking oil for a fantastic healthy "splurge". Grills shrimp and onions for a tropical taste. Topically softens skin, cleans skin and kills yeast. Great to condition and soften hair and scalp. Good personal lubricant.

Use For Baking

Posted by Reviewer2665346 on Jan 30, 2007

I use this in place of vegetable oil or shortening in everything from pancakes to cornbread. Adds a subtle taste of coconut that I really like.