July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Organic Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Nature-s-Way-Efa-Gold-Coconut-Oil-Organic-16-oz

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on May 24, 2011

It taste a little like candle wax but is easy to go down. It helps stabalise my blood sugar levels and gives me more energy

Never had problems with this

Posted by j44lee on Jun 14, 2013

Nature's Way is one of the cheaper products, but I've tried ALL the organic extra virgin coconut oils out there, and this is the most cost-effective and you get exactly what you expect. I've probably ordered 20 jars of this brand alone over the last 5 years.

This has double benefits for me!

Posted by Reviewer2244583 on May 12, 2013

This makes my skin feel and look beautiful. Also, I mix it with vinegar in a bottle and spray it around my house to get rid of spiders. Spiders hate the smell of coconut oil. This stuff is great!

Great for bathroom and kitchen

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

spouse and I use this both in the kitchen and for health & beauty. He has keratosis pilaris on his back, arms and shoulders, and the occurances on his back and shoulders have cleared and arms are slowly getting better. I use it on my skin daily and it keeps it soft and moisturized. Great high-heat oil for cooking.

Nature's Way Coconut Oil

Posted by Deckers on Jun 19, 2012

Favorite product we've bought from iherb.com yet! We use this in smoothies, pastries, and more. We actually use it to help treat my husband's Crohn's Disease naturally-the oil is a natural stool softener and is good for his gut. Awesome!