• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

seriously gorgeous...

Posted by polarities on Sep 05, 2012

i use it on my hair, my skin... for cooking and for the ancient ayevedic practice of 'pulling'... just pop a teaspoon in your mouth and sish ans pull around for 15 to 20 minutes each day.... it whitens your teeth and helps pull toxins out of the body thru the mucus membranes in the mouth. just swish & spit!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1355614 on Jun 09, 2012

Taste yummy, good for the skin. I used several brands of organic coconut oil, and this is one of the best. I would purchase this product again!

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2321440 on Apr 05, 2012

i loved it from my first spoon. economical and tasty. i put it on my my bread every morning :))) before i did't eat breakfast and was hugry and i ate a lot of sweets - now i feel and look better - my skin is clear... use it while cooking all the time too. my husband in love with it too and he is in love that we are getting more and more healthy with iherb :)

Posted by Reviewer2186245 on Jan 17, 2012

This is great coconut oil! I use it for all of my cooking.

Nature's Way, EfaGold, Coconut Oil, Organic

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on May 10, 2012

smell is great! this oil's very good for my dry hair like a mask

excellent rapport qualité prix

Posted by droopyyoupi on Aug 14, 2013

j'ai vraiment aimé cette huile de coco bio tres bonne sur les tartines du matin parfaite pour cuisiner tres bon produit

awesome

Posted by 5287000806353309895 on Oct 21, 2013

Great consistency, great taste!

Loving it

Posted by 4640933288769482587 on Nov 04, 2013

First at all i love that this product is organic, smell and taste great. I used this coconut oil for cooking, removing my makeup, i applied to my hair... i even made my own body scrubber ! It's just a wonderful product.

Great

Posted by 4865192925362219584 on Nov 06, 2013

This oil helps me digest food despite my illness, and has a significant effect on hair and skin.

great but in plastic

Posted by 4745444789879202343 on Nov 12, 2012

pros: creamy consistency (also compered to other coconut oil alternatives) great price last forever smells amazing (also compered to other coconut oil alternatives) great as a toothpaste great as a energizer (one tablespoon a day) great for hair damage (the tiny molecule structure make it penetrate the hair way better than any other oil) great for hair growth and for scalp great for face and lip moisturizing great for cooking (will not turn into trans fat if heated) cons: in a plastic container...