• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Great .... Buying-worthy

Posted by 5527965520422245420 on Apr 08, 2016

I've used Nature's way organic Coconut oil and it's great indeed. I've applied it as a masque with other natural ingredients such as oatmeal , youghurt, it gives wonderful results. I've used it with other organic oils such as wheat germ oil, sweet almond oil and the result is so great. The skin absorbs it without being sticky . It leaves it moisturized and smooth. I've bought it another time for my sisters ممتاز ويعطي نتائج رائعة عند استخدامه لوحده على البشرة او عند خلطة مع زيوت اخرى للشعر كجنين القمح وزيت اللوز لايترك اي آثار غير مرغوبه تتشربه البشره وغير دبق عليها

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3256513 on Nov 20, 2010

This product has definitely made a difference in the smoothness of my skin, which is very dry. I cook with it, use it as a skin cream, add it to my dogs feed. It tastes so good, you can eat a spoonful out of the jar.

no hay nada mejor

Posted by 5697788574180440133 on May 17, 2014

me encanta por su sabor en postres, comidas, pelo, piel... o solo para olerlo durante horas

very good product

Posted by marianF on Mar 11, 2015

Excellent coconut oil, meets all the standards (virgin, organic etc) and it's the only brand, I think, that states on the label the exact content of caprylic and lauric acid.Was about to order some more, but I was very disappointed to find that, along with many other products on iherb, prices keep going up. (ordered last month at 10$, now costs 12.49).

Love This

Posted by 4947557800666914320 on Jun 23, 2014

The cost of this from you really helped out! There are claims Coconuts Kill HIV - i DONT have it but Ive decided if that is true imagine how much good it can do my body- This tastes great! I also have an ouch on my leg that I had infection in- I started to apply a bit of this and the infection is gone sso that says it is great quality! Thank you for the great price!

Bueno

Posted by Pagaru on May 12, 2013

No puedo comparar con otros por que es la primera vez que compro aceite de coco, pero en principio cumple lo que promete.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2699005 on May 20, 2011

I have checked out many brands, reading reviews to find the tastiest coconut oils, and then sampling them. This is probably the most delicious I have tasted.

Smooth and rich.

Posted by Reviewer2838311 on Oct 26, 2008

I don't have much experience with different coconut oil brands, but I was pleased with Nature's Way. It has a very fresh coconut taste and is very rich. Based on the temperature for the day, it's been a lovely clear liquid or solid, cloudy and firm. The jar is easy to pour from without leaving a drip down the side and is also wide enough to scoop out a good portion. My husband swears by it's use for deodorant (and I have no complaints, which is saying a lot!).

The way nature intended

Posted by 5077530212336016012 on Feb 03, 2015

It`s extra virgin, it`s organic. That should be enough to convince you but in case you are still wondering, let me tell you- this stuff is amazing!!I`ve ordered this or 5 times. I eat it straight from the spoon and I also use it as a night cream and prewash hair treatment. It`s taste is quite strong, so I don`t use it for cooking unless I want to add a coconut flavour.

I use it every day (orally) for healthy heart and skin tone

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jun 27, 2011

This brand tastes identical to Nutiva organic extra virgin coconut oil. For the life of me, I can't tell the difference between the two. Just go with whichever one happens to be available on the day you order.