Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Nature's Way, EfaGold, Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

Great EFA—Great service from iHerb!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1665310 on Oct 20, 2010

I am 49, pre-menopausal and have a problem with hair loss when under stress. An herbalist told me I was lacking efa's. Fish oil supplements made me nauseous and the fishy "repeat" was intolerable! I tried numerous different plant-based oils with limited success...then I discovered krill oil. No nausea, no fishy burps and within a month my hair loss slowed way down and new growth started coming back in. What a relief! I have used Nature's Way EFA Gold Evening Primrose oil for years to help balance my hormones, so buying Nature's Way NKO was a no-brainer. I am a satisfied, long term iHerb customer—their prices and service can't be beat!

Wonderful product

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1242597 on Dec 12, 2009

My nutritionist recommended that I take krill oil for my fibromyalgia and brain function. My body did not tolerate the omega 3 or fish oils that I had tried taking. I am having wonderful results with this krill oil. It contains the best ingredients and potency of any brand. I am controlling the fibromyalgia pain. I had to take it for several months before I could really see results. Don't give up. I am 66 years old and have had fibromyalgia for about 20 years.

Great product

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2683738 on Jul 28, 2007

The above reviewer is correct - at this point, all Krill Oil comes from one company, however, some other brands have 1/2 of the krill contained in this product. It is a terrific value.

Helps my husbands depression

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on Jul 14, 2009

My husband has battled depression on and off most of his life. I can say the Krill oil has made a noticeable difference.

Excellent Results

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2700969 on Jun 24, 2009

I've only taken this a short time but have experienced less pain in my knee joints.