Nature's Way, EfaGold, Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1242597 on Dec 12, 2009

My nutritionist recommended that I take krill oil for my fibromyalgia and brain function. My body did not tolerate the omega 3 or fish oils that I had tried taking. I am having wonderful results with this krill oil. It contains the best ingredients and potency of any brand. I am controlling the fibromyalgia pain. I had to take it for several months before I could really see results. Don't give up. I am 66 years old and have had fibromyalgia for about 20 years.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2683738 on Jul 28, 2007

The above reviewer is correct - at this point, all Krill Oil comes from one company, however, some other brands have 1/2 of the krill contained in this product. It is a terrific value.

Helps my husbands depression

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on Jul 14, 2009

My husband has battled depression on and off most of his life. I can say the Krill oil has made a noticeable difference.

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2700969 on Jun 24, 2009

I've only taken this a short time but have experienced less pain in my knee joints.

a great product

Posted by Reviewer2291741 on Oct 26, 2007

Nature's Way Krill Oil is a great product. Krill Oil is much better than fish oil supplements because there's no "fishy burp" side-effect, and Nature's Way has the best price.