it works!

Posted by 4644418178485743650 on Apr 30, 2015

I have been using this product for quite many years! It really helps to preventing the flu!

Boosts your imune systen.

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Jan 29, 2013

It boosts your imune system and helps to defend against colds and flu. Will buy again

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1531384 on May 28, 2010

This is an excellent product and I would highly recommend it.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1736341 on Feb 15, 2010

But the Source Naturals brand seems to be more effective. Still, gets rid of throat infections effectively if taken early on.

I Finally Found One That Works!

Posted by Reviewer1448972 on Sep 17, 2009

This product was marketed under the name of Sambucus by a company in Australia. They no longer sell this product. I searched for two months attempting to source this product as I find it invaluable in controlling mucus at the onset of Sinus. I'm so grateful to have found this and am once again able to keep my condition under control.

Elderberry a.k.a. Sambcus.

Posted by Reviewer1938819 on Apr 19, 2009

This herb is excellent if you have sinus problems. It can also be used to clear up cold/flu congestion.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2385965 on Feb 03, 2009

I really liked these. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to them. so I am taking them every other day. Good product.

Verdict still out

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Nov 26, 2008

Trying to prevent the flu or at least ameliorate its effects if it comes, and so far, no flu, though do feel slightly under the weather, but bearable. I see no harm in taking Elderberry, haven't felt any ill effects from it and I am using it in place of a flu shot. It's not the only method I am using to avoid the flu, also eating a few cloves of raw garlic each day, juicing, and taking other supplements so it's hard to pinpoint any one thing, but I am hoping for a synergetic effect, and I think Elderberry warrants, from what I have read online, a place in my arsenal against coming down with the flu.

elderberry

Posted by Reviewer2645429 on Nov 07, 2008

I love elderberry when i have a cold!