Must Have during Cold and Flu Season

Posted by Reviewer1157130 on Dec 06, 2008

Out of most brands I've tried, in general I prefer Nature's way. This stuff is great to take everyday as a preventative, and when you feel a little off, hit it hard and heavy for a few days and you'll be alright!

Virus defense

Posted by Reviewer1412558 on Dec 09, 2008

This is the second year I have used it. I have been spared many colds, flu and stomach viruses that have gone through our house. After the results I got from Elderberry, it has become the first line of defense in our home. My granddaughters use the childrens Elderberry with good results also.

Merry Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer2919941 on Mar 03, 2010

Every time I feel a little blah and start feeling the symptoms of what I have usually seen develop into a cold or worse, I start taking a couple of these at a time, and after a day or so I'm feeling fine.

Love the Elderberry Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1086352 on Mar 26, 2010

These Elderberry Capsules were suggested to me by a friend. When I received these caps. I was nearing the end of my cold, but my hubby was just getting one. I gave him the Elderberry Capsules for a few days and it really seemed to help make his cold go away much faster. I was very impressed. We will take these again when it's time for another cold. Thanks for the product.

COMPARATIVE

Posted by Reviewer2729718 on Feb 24, 2009

IT IS THE SAME AS THE PRODUCT I BOUGHT AT THE DRUG STORE BUT MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1320761 on May 22, 2014

Elderberry capsules have been amazing! Have used to cure Herpes (take for 6 months), colds, infections and even successfully treated Bovine Coronavirus that one of my calves had. I am certain any virus and bacteria infection can be cured. I recommend 2 tablets 3 times a day to treat people and Animals, with enough time and dedication to regular dosing, anything can be cured.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Jan 03, 2011

Elderberry is great for lung infections and I've found the Nature's Way product to be of a very high quality versus the even more expensive brands.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1178321 on Nov 07, 2008

Love this have used this for 5 years and it helps a lot when preventing respiratory infections or cutting them down.

Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer2521128 on Jul 05, 2008

excellent product for colds and flu's

LOVE