LOVE it

Posted by 4652213347010618045 on Mar 19, 2016

Excellent stuff---reduces night sweats, helps with mood... i just need to remember to take it at night too. I often forget.

Great product

Posted by 5111739096846188666 on Jul 08, 2014

I have been taking estrosoy plus now for a couple of years and for me it has definitely reduced the severity of the hot flushes that I have. Fingers crossed it stays this way. Would definitely recommend this to all women.

Nature's Way, EstroSoy Plus, Menopause Formula, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3068668 on Sep 05, 2013

WOW! I have researched so many hours on the internet for something to help me sleep and decrease palpitations and high heart rate that would wake me up at night. I have found it in this product! Many hormone blood draws later, I found out I was estrogen deficient, not estrogen dominant as so many women are. I doesn't matter which one you are phytoestrogen balances out a high or low estrogen. I take this with DIM and Maca. I hoping to increase my libido. I am currently taking a progesterone cream from Iherb and plan to switch to a more natural solution like Vitex/Cheseberry after that. Changes could be felt in 1 week, thank you Iherb for bring Nature's Way!

wonderful !

Posted by 5068810199837342998 on Aug 14, 2013

This works really well at keeping my hot flashes at bay,just need to remember to always take with food,otherwise if I take it to late or with out eating I end up feeling nauseous in the morning.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1842986 on Jul 08, 2013

Been using this for a couple of years, its a big help! so nice to have the natural products and breast and bone health too

MIRACLE

Posted by 4793426455134620573 on Jun 14, 2013

I had taken only few caps and felt immediate relief. Had been suffering from menopause for several years and tried many different natural products. EstroSoy is the first one that worked like a miracle. My hot flushes are gone, can finally sleep at night, stop sweating and feeling so thursty. Highly recommended and had ordered 2 more bottles. So happy and hope it'll work for all that will try it. Good luck.

good

Posted by 4669966199893780123 on May 31, 2013

only been on it two weeks and it actually is working

It's really help!! :-)

Posted by EvasiHerb on Jan 20, 2013

This is the best, most effective product I ever have tried.

Posted by Reviewer1893348 on Dec 04, 2012

So far, it appears to be helping with meopause symptoms!

Great product

Posted by 5680458396323476045 on Jul 03, 2012

My main probles were the hot flushes, night sweats and palpitations. All of these has desapeared with this capsules.