July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, EstroSoy Plus, Menopause Formula, 60 Capsules

Nature's Way, EstroSoy Plus, Menopause Formula, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3068668 on Sep 05, 2013

WOW! I have researched so many hours on the internet for something to help me sleep and decrease palpitations and high heart rate that would wake me up at night. I have found it in this product! Many hormone blood draws later, I found out I was estrogen deficient, not estrogen dominant as so many women are. I doesn't matter which one you are phytoestrogen balances out a high or low estrogen. I take this with DIM and Maca. I hoping to increase my libido. I am currently taking a progesterone cream from Iherb and plan to switch to a more natural solution like Vitex/Cheseberry after that. Changes could be felt in 1 week, thank you Iherb for bring Nature's Way!

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2532613 on Jan 03, 2009

Ladies, as far as I'm concerned, this is a miracle pill if you are suffering from the nasties that go along with being female. The only "complaint" I have about this product is about how awful I start feeling if I forget to re-order in time and run out. Awesome stuff!

EFFECTIVE!!

Posted by Reviewer3099724 on Nov 27, 2008

I recently turned 40, and like clockwork I began having intense hot flashes in the evening and night. I was turning the thermostat down to the 60's and was freezing my husband out of the house! He researched different menopause formulas and settled on Estrosoy Plus. Within 3 weeks I was totally symptom free. It's been a great product for both of us!

Just the thing

Posted by Reviewer3245882 on May 12, 2009

I really needed this and it has helped me out a lot

EstroSoy Plus - brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1069084 on Nov 17, 2009

Brilliant product and great price with iHerb. Within 7 days of taking this product I felt much more alive and less fatigued than I had felt in the last two years ! My constant headaches have disappeared and I felt I have got my life back. It's a shame it took me 2 years to realise that my symptoms were related to the menopause and I'm pleased that I chose Nature's Way EstroSoy Plus.