Nature's Way, EstroSoy Plus, Menopause Formula, 60 Capsules

it works but I had these side effects

Posted by Reviewer3240041 From California on Jun 11, 2009

This product worked great, the only problem was the side effects of extreme bloating and water retention, which was a problem for me and I had to stop taking it, but it does stop the day/night sweats and hot flashes. This may not be a problem for all, but I take other medications, so you might want to check with your doctor before taking.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1443101 From California on Sep 06, 2009

It does help.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2532613 From Tennessee on Jan 03, 2009

Ladies, as far as I'm concerned, this is a miracle pill if you are suffering from the nasties that go along with being female. The only "complaint" I have about this product is about how awful I start feeling if I forget to re-order in time and run out. Awesome stuff!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2044069 From Washington on Feb 13, 2009

This product seems to work wonders. After one week of use I had no more hot flashes or headaches.

No more Night Sweats!!

Posted by Reviewer1013257 From Utah on Feb 17, 2009

I tried this product hoping it would relieve or at least reduce my night sweats. To my delight, I rarely have them anymore. This has been a great product for me!