New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, EstroSoy Plus, Menopause Formula, 60 Capsules

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2532613 on Jan 03, 2009

Ladies, as far as I'm concerned, this is a miracle pill if you are suffering from the nasties that go along with being female. The only "complaint" I have about this product is about how awful I start feeling if I forget to re-order in time and run out. Awesome stuff!

Nature's Way does it again.

Posted by Reviewer1976597 on Jan 01, 2010

Being pre-menopausal, I was looking for a natural product that contained both black cohosh and soy. This fit the bill! I've already ordered more, for me as well as my sister. I noticed a difference in just a couple of weeks, and my whole family is grateful!

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2485000 on Jan 22, 2008

Instead of HRT I use this.

Estrosoy Plus

Posted by Reviewer1971130 on Jun 29, 2008

This is the best, most effective product of this type I have tried. It consistently helps alleve the symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, sleep disturbances, etc. I highly recommend it as a natural remedy.

EFFECTIVE!!

Posted by Reviewer3099724 on Nov 27, 2008

I recently turned 40, and like clockwork I began having intense hot flashes in the evening and night. I was turning the thermostat down to the 60's and was freezing my husband out of the house! He researched different menopause formulas and settled on Estrosoy Plus. Within 3 weeks I was totally symptom free. It's been a great product for both of us!