Nature's Way does it again.

Posted by Reviewer1976597 on Jan 01, 2010

Being pre-menopausal, I was looking for a natural product that contained both black cohosh and soy. This fit the bill! I've already ordered more, for me as well as my sister. I noticed a difference in just a couple of weeks, and my whole family is grateful!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2768951 on Jul 27, 2010

I've been using this product for well over 10 years and as far as I'm concerned, it is the best. I've used others but they just don't compare.

wonderful !

Posted by 5068810199837342998 on Aug 14, 2013

This works really well at keeping my hot flashes at bay,just need to remember to always take with food,otherwise if I take it to late or with out eating I end up feeling nauseous in the morning.

Nature's Way, EstroSoy Plus, Menopause Formula, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3068668 on Sep 05, 2013

WOW! I have researched so many hours on the internet for something to help me sleep and decrease palpitations and high heart rate that would wake me up at night. I have found it in this product! Many hormone blood draws later, I found out I was estrogen deficient, not estrogen dominant as so many women are. I doesn't matter which one you are phytoestrogen balances out a high or low estrogen. I take this with DIM and Maca. I hoping to increase my libido. I am currently taking a progesterone cream from Iherb and plan to switch to a more natural solution like Vitex/Cheseberry after that. Changes could be felt in 1 week, thank you Iherb for bring Nature's Way!

LOVE it

Posted by 4652213347010618045 on Mar 19, 2016

Excellent stuff---reduces night sweats, helps with mood... i just need to remember to take it at night too. I often forget.

Very...very...very Effective!

Posted by 4692664770746327548 on Jun 17, 2016

I am always very skeptical about popping tablets/vitamins but this product has definitely got me!. I only tried it for a week and the hot flushes hasn't returned for a visit :) so no more pill popping! So awesome! The only problem is what am I going to do with the rest of the tablets???

Wonderful hormonal aid!

Posted by Reviewer2942884 on Oct 06, 2016

This supplement is fantastic! After a month, my mild to moderate hormonal symptoms greatly improved. The hot flashes disappeared and I could not be happier! Give this a try!

works well

Posted by 5572918165913298825 on Oct 20, 2016

I've been taking this for only days and started to feel the difference very fast, for hot flashes. Take 2 at bed time. Would recommend.

Great product

Posted by 5111739096846188666 on Jul 08, 2014

I have been taking estrosoy plus now for a couple of years and for me it has definitely reduced the severity of the hot flushes that I have. Fingers crossed it stays this way. Would definitely recommend this to all women.

good

Posted by 4669966199893780123 on May 31, 2013

only been on it two weeks and it actually is working