new product not used before

Posted by Reviewer1995734 on May 12, 2010

Sofar I have found this product to be of good quality and has already helped my symptoms.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3081012 on Apr 22, 2010

My wife is sleeping better, and with the good things that come with that, I say, "Woohoo."

Got these for wife's hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1726650 on Mar 05, 2010

She has not noticed any difference after 3 weeks however at least a month was recommended by midwife so no way to rate yet. Midwife also said it was the red clover that is supposed to help the hot flashes. I give it 5 stars simply because of the red clover and the size which makes them appealing to my wife and therefore at least willing to try them!

good

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Feb 19, 2010

Good product if low in estrogen but using a good thyroid supplement worked better for me.

Nature's Way does it again.

Posted by Reviewer1976597 on Jan 01, 2010

Being pre-menopausal, I was looking for a natural product that contained both black cohosh and soy. This fit the bill! I've already ordered more, for me as well as my sister. I noticed a difference in just a couple of weeks, and my whole family is grateful!

seemed to work immediately

Posted by Reviewer1252021 on Nov 24, 2009

I have been plagued with not sleeping well since menopause. If I TAKE TWO CAPSULES ABOUT AN HOUR BEFORE BEDTIME my sleeping improves. I do not wake up in the middle of the night.

Awesome for Hot Flashes

Posted by derbyjean on Nov 22, 2009

This stuff is awesome for hot flashes and I loved it and wanted to continue taking it. Sadly, though, my body didn't react good to the soy and I had to stop it. I knew I had a soy allergy but I thought the fermented soy would be okay. I am looking for another product without the soy.

Good for Woman

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Nov 19, 2009

Good quality and worth for the price.

EstroSoy Plus - brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1069084 on Nov 17, 2009

Brilliant product and great price with iHerb. Within 7 days of taking this product I felt much more alive and less fatigued than I had felt in the last two years ! My constant headaches have disappeared and I felt I have got my life back. It's a shame it took me 2 years to realise that my symptoms were related to the menopause and I'm pleased that I chose Nature's Way EstroSoy Plus.

Works