MIRACLE

Posted by 4793426455134620573 on Jun 14, 2013

I had taken only few caps and felt immediate relief. Had been suffering from menopause for several years and tried many different natural products. EstroSoy is the first one that worked like a miracle. My hot flushes are gone, can finally sleep at night, stop sweating and feeling so thursty. Highly recommended and had ordered 2 more bottles. So happy and hope it'll work for all that will try it. Good luck.

Relieves the headaches and other symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1712945 on Nov 18, 2010

I take one in the morning everyday and it really helps with menopause symptoms. I haven't had a "cold sweat" sleeps since I started using it. Every now and then during the wk before my cycle I get headache related to the cycle and the harmonal imbalance that menopause causes. I just add another dose in the afternoon.

Got these for wife's hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1726650 on Mar 05, 2010

She has not noticed any difference after 3 weeks however at least a month was recommended by midwife so no way to rate yet. Midwife also said it was the red clover that is supposed to help the hot flashes. I give it 5 stars simply because of the red clover and the size which makes them appealing to my wife and therefore at least willing to try them!

Finally relief!!

Posted by Reviewer1837915 on Aug 11, 2010

I stsrted taking this product, 1 capsule late in the afternoon, and within one week had noticed a change. The hot flashes I was experiencing had decresed, and after continuing for three weeks are almost nonexistent. This product has helped me immensely.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1842986 on Jul 08, 2013

Been using this for a couple of years, its a big help! so nice to have the natural products and breast and bone health too

Laura

Posted by Reviewer1868168 on Nov 21, 2008

This product works! it took two months for the hot flashes to totally stop. I take this and the Nature's way DIM-Plus, Estrogen Metabolism. I'm back on track, feel great, an no more hot flashes!!

VERY Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1875405 on Oct 21, 2007

A nearly miraculous remedy for my hot flashes! This formulation has reduced the frequency of my hot flashes from about 10 a day to 1 or 2 a day.

Posted by Reviewer1893348 on Dec 04, 2012

So far, it appears to be helping with meopause symptoms!

It's really help!! :-)

Posted by EvasiHerb on Jan 20, 2013

This is the best, most effective product I ever have tried.

EstroSoy

Posted by Reviewer1983115 on Jan 04, 2008

The best phyto-estrogen product I've found. I've used it for well over 3 years.