Bernard Wong from Singapore.

Posted by Reviewer1463363 on Jul 19, 2011

My wife feel better with this one.

must have

Posted by Reviewer2757901 on Oct 15, 2011

good

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1555658 on Dec 16, 2011

Has relieved my hot flashes, headaches and insomnia.

Awesome for Hot Flashes

Posted by derbyjean on Nov 22, 2009

This stuff is awesome for hot flashes and I loved it and wanted to continue taking it. Sadly, though, my body didn't react good to the soy and I had to stop it. I knew I had a soy allergy but I thought the fermented soy would be okay. I am looking for another product without the soy.

seemed to work immediately

Posted by Reviewer1252021 on Nov 24, 2009

I have been plagued with not sleeping well since menopause. If I TAKE TWO CAPSULES ABOUT AN HOUR BEFORE BEDTIME my sleeping improves. I do not wake up in the middle of the night.

Got these for wife's hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1726650 on Mar 05, 2010

She has not noticed any difference after 3 weeks however at least a month was recommended by midwife so no way to rate yet. Midwife also said it was the red clover that is supposed to help the hot flashes. I give it 5 stars simply because of the red clover and the size which makes them appealing to my wife and therefore at least willing to try them!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3081012 on Apr 22, 2010

My wife is sleeping better, and with the good things that come with that, I say, "Woohoo."

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2044069 on Feb 13, 2009

This product seems to work wonders. After one week of use I had no more hot flashes or headaches.

No more Night Sweats!!

Posted by Reviewer1013257 on Feb 17, 2009

I tried this product hoping it would relieve or at least reduce my night sweats. To my delight, I rarely have them anymore. This has been a great product for me!

it works but I had these side effects

Posted by Reviewer3240041 on Jun 11, 2009

This product worked great, the only problem was the side effects of extreme bloating and water retention, which was a problem for me and I had to stop taking it, but it does stop the day/night sweats and hot flashes. This may not be a problem for all, but I take other medications, so you might want to check with your doctor before taking.