Ex Stress really works

Posted by Reviewer2593009 on Aug 20, 2007

This product has really helped me cope with a lot of stress. If I take it daily, I am much calmer.

Unreal product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 27, 2013

Very cheap, with no bad additives, just gelatin capsule for your comfort and so helpful and healthy. Only the best earth's herbs. At first, my father was feeling heartburn after consuming this, but I think it is his fault, because he drinks too little all the time. Overall, I am giving 5 stars for real goodness and help.

ex-stress

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Feb 17, 2011

I don't like that it makes you sleepy. I wanted something I can take during the day where I will be able to drive.

Helps to fight stress.

Posted by Reviewer2756656 on Mar 07, 2011

I felt the difference after taking this.

MILD IN MIAMI

Posted by Reviewer1356697 on Jan 25, 2010

THIS PRODUCT IS EXCELLENT- I HAVE USED IT FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND HAVE TOLD MANY FRIENDS ABOUT IT. BRINGS ABOUT A GOOD SENSE OF CALM. DOES NOT MAKE YOU DROUSY, JUST TAKES OFF THE EDGE.

quick calming

Posted by 5164720073768635172 on Apr 19, 2015

Start with just 1 capsule and see how it makes you feel. I tried 2 when I first tried these and it gave me a headache everytime and made me feel a bit drowsy. Now I have started these again and 1 capsule seems to be okay and made me feel calm within 5 minutes. This formula is same ingredients as one of Dr. Christopher's nerve formulas that has been popular for years, and he says it heals the nerve endings. I have adrenal fatigue, so everything stresses me out! which continues the vicious cycle and the adrenals never heal, so I think staying calm is a must.

An Ex-Stress A Day

Posted by Reviewer2178462 on Sep 19, 2011

I like it. It's smooth, soothens the stomach and doesn't make you snoozy woozy like some of the other valerian containing products do.

Ex Stress

Posted by Shelley on Apr 24, 2012

I've taken this in the past and it works extremely well for stress and my migraines. So far in 3 weeks no migraines. I like taking herbs rather than prescriptions from an MD

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1121929 on Apr 21, 2015

I got these for the natural muscle relaxant qualities. It didnt work like a prescription muscle relaxent however it did help me get to sleep at night.

Posted by Reviewer1641291 on Nov 22, 2007

I take this occasionally when feeling "jumpy" and it seems to help.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »