Nice

Posted by Reviewer2000671 on May 21, 2009

Suits for my stomach. It cleans and goes well with turmeric.

Warning: can cause enlarged prostate in men!

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Apr 28, 2015

If you are a man, you should not be taking this on a regular basis. I found out the hard way that daily use of this product can cause undesirable hormonal changes in a male and enlarged prostate. The reason is that Fennel seed mimics estrogen. After quitting this product and taking Planetary Herbals Damiana Male Potential and Planetary Herbals, Avena Sativa Oat Complex for Men for two months now, I've finally reversed the ill effects of this product. Be warned!

Excellent!1

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Jun 15, 2012

It works very well against flatulences and gas

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3199133 on Jul 15, 2011

This fennel seed works extremely well with my digestive tract.

An item to always have

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Nov 04, 2011

These are great after a more indulgent meal. I've had less acid reflux problems by using a combination of these fennel seed capsules and aloe vera juice. Much better solution than acid reducer meds!

Good for Stomach, Pure Product

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Nature's Way herbs always have good prices and the products are usually very pure. Fennel helps the stomach with digestion. I only take it occasionally, but I like the purity of this product. By itself though, it is not enough for me. I need the addition of digestive enzymes.

Fennel Seed

Posted by 5710782680031500056 on Aug 23, 2012

I have been taking Fennel Seed for about eight months now, thanks to a friend, and for the most part no longer use over the counter antacids that may cause side effects. This product is great for helping me to keep heart burn away.

fennel seed

Posted by 5624357826724767104 on Sep 07, 2012

Fabulous for winding a breastfed baby

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Mar 18, 2011

Good for your tummy, prevents acid.

Great for easy winding of baby

Posted by Reviewer1352001 on Nov 12, 2012

I'm breastfeeding my little one and I have been taking these tablets to help him bring the wind up easier after a feed. Absolutely fantastic is all I can say!!