Jo

Posted by Reviewer3346689 on May 27, 2008

This is great for digestion

Warning: can cause enlarged prostate in men!

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Apr 28, 2015

If you are a man, you should not be taking this on a regular basis. I found out the hard way that daily use of this product can cause undesirable hormonal changes in a male and enlarged prostate. The reason is that Fennel seed mimics estrogen. After quitting this product and taking Planetary Herbals Damiana Male Potential and Planetary Herbals, Avena Sativa Oat Complex for Men for two months now, I've finally reversed the ill effects of this product. Be warned!

An item to always have

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Nov 04, 2011

These are great after a more indulgent meal. I've had less acid reflux problems by using a combination of these fennel seed capsules and aloe vera juice. Much better solution than acid reducer meds!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3199133 on Jul 15, 2011

This fennel seed works extremely well with my digestive tract.

Excellent!1

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Jun 15, 2012

It works very well against flatulences and gas

Good for Stomach, Pure Product

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Nature's Way herbs always have good prices and the products are usually very pure. Fennel helps the stomach with digestion. I only take it occasionally, but I like the purity of this product. By itself though, it is not enough for me. I need the addition of digestive enzymes.

Nature's Way, Fennel Seed

Posted by 5114366215968396295 on Sep 13, 2013

I have been using this quality product for years and find it very satisfactory as a digestive aid. This supplement is very reasonably priced on iherb.

Fennel Seed

Posted by 5710782680031500056 on Aug 23, 2012

I have been taking Fennel Seed for about eight months now, thanks to a friend, and for the most part no longer use over the counter antacids that may cause side effects. This product is great for helping me to keep heart burn away.

Lactation booster

Posted by 4956145053622919493 on Dec 10, 2012

Great in combo with fenugreek and blessed thistle

Nice product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Dec 02, 2011

I suffer from IBD and quite a few food intolerances, and fennel really makes my stomach feel better. These capsules are cheap and seem to work well.