10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, Fenu-Thyme, 450 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Fenugreek-Thyme

Posted by Reviewer1416853 on Nov 07, 2011

I used a supplement Sinupret by Bionorica that worked for sinuses VERY well. When I got bronchitis I wanted to try their Bronchipret but couldn't wait for the mailing time. Their ingredients were Thyme and Primrose Oil. So I bought those at the store and it worked on my lungs! My wife had that coughing bug and I ordered the Fenu-Thyme. It helped break up the cough! I also had her taking GSE to kill the bug, B-complex, and Olive-Leaf extract)

Great for mucous.

Posted by Reviewer2395445 on Dec 01, 2011

Great for cold and flu season. Helps to break down mucous and congestion. Must be consistant with product though, it would help to take on a daily basis, if you are troubled with congestion.

A Good Mix

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Oct 21, 2012

I was looking to supplement both of these plants and I am pleased that they are available as one product. It does not, however, seem to work as well for me as making fresh fenugreek tea did.

good for sinus headache

Posted by Reviewer2501698 on Oct 01, 2009

I take 2 or 3 or these when I feel sinus discomfort.