Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on May 25, 2011

Use fenugreek whenever I have a cold or flu. It dries up my runny nose within 24hrs.

You will process non-glycemic index foods better...

Posted by Reviewer1623724 on Feb 19, 2008

It even helps when you are not adhering to recommended low-glycemic foods.

Smell

Posted by Reviewer3151991 on May 17, 2009

Bought this product to help with mucus and allergy issues. Works well however have noticed that herb smell is exuded out thru sweat glands. Will continue use but won't take more than 2 capsules a day.

Great for gaining weight

Posted by muaathbadeeb on Aug 27, 2016

This product is great for gaining weight.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1562006 on Dec 30, 2007

Taking this and Lecithin cured my clogged milk duct in just 36 hours. What a God send to a nursing Mom.

Nursing Mom

Posted by Reviewer2344314 on Nov 18, 2010

Using to increase milk production and decrease intestinal gas in my infant, via my milk. Good quality herbal product. The added benefit is stabilizing blood sugar levels- with a new baby, I do not always get to eat as regularly as I normally would.

Good results

Posted by 5158761187235499028 on Jun 11, 2016

A very good product with a very good result

i trust that it works along with other measures

Posted by Reviewer1383584 on Nov 03, 2007

i take this supplement once a day, 2 capsules. but i also take other steps to make sure my milk supply is enough, like drinking lots of clear liquids and mother's milk tea. i also pump any extra milk every 2-3 hours to ensure i keep producing. i haven't had a shortage of milk ever since i took these steps but i can't fully credit the supplements alone, although it probably does contribute to the production of milk.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2436836 on Apr 27, 2010

I have been taking fenugreek to help keep up my milk for my little one. I found that regular intake of this herbal supplement has helped keep my milk supply up even after returning to work full-time (I work 12 hour night shifts!). So I am very thankful that this worked so well and has allowed me to continue breastfeeding - almost 9 months and still going strong!

increased appitite

Posted by 5385760696045644708 on Sep 21, 2012

Bought it as a female body enhancer, took as directed on bottle for the first 2 weeks and no diff was achieved, but after doing some research on the internet i took more pills n this time i see a small increase in breast size, Im very happy with the results so far, im on to my 2nd bottle now :) Update: on trying 2nd bottle(4th month), i noticed a weight and appetite increased despite doing exercise regularly which is not normal. So i stopped taking it for a few weeks and sure enough, i dont feel so hungry anymore and my weight has also decreased! i concluded that taking this pills has made my body hold on to weight.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »