Posted by Reviewer1607143 on Sep 29, 2012

price much cheaper than local stores. just as effective!

great value

Posted by 5437627132213612423 on Oct 08, 2012

Really happy with product, great value for money.

One of the best i tried

Posted by Reviewer1512644 on Oct 13, 2010

It has helped me to boost my milk supply a lot! Highly recommend

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3009789 on Nov 10, 2010

My husband was diagnosed with Diabetes. Good product for lowering the blood sugar

Works every time

Posted by Reviewer2888917 on Mar 25, 2011

I have PCOS and thus have limited milk supply. Nature's Way Fenugreek really helps to increase my milk supply and enabled me to breastfeed my first child exclusively for 9 months. Now 4 years later, it still works to boost my milk supply for my second child. I have tried other brands of Fenugreek but none works as well.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2099262 on May 27, 2011

My milk have been few, this effect is really good

Milk production increased on 4th day of intake

Posted by Reviewer2283120 on Sep 18, 2011

I bought this for my daughter-in-law, whose milk had not come in by the 6th day after the birth of my grand-daughter. Doctor and nurses offered no immediate solutions. My DIL took the full daily dose and we all saw wet and dirty diapers, spit-up, and longer sleeps begin on the 4th day after starting fenugreek intake when baby was 10 days old. A few days later DIL increased her dosage because it still seemed like baby was not satisfied. A few days after the increase we finally saw the many daily wet diapers one would expect with a newborn (now 2 weeks old). Baby hit her birthweight finally on day 18 after her birth. Two weeks later she had gained over 1.25 pounds over her birthweight. This fenugreek was a godsend as switching to formula was about to occur. If I could give it 10 stars, I would.

Best mg for your Money!

Posted by Reviewer1633253 on Sep 23, 2011

This has the most mg at the best price. I've used Nature's Way through nursing 2 kids. Great product!

Excellent for lactation

Posted by Reviewer3320739 on Mar 01, 2012

I had been struggling to produce milk and this was a lifesaver! Would recommend highly to anyone who wants to produce more breastmilk.

You get what you pay for

Posted by Reviewer2534322 on Nov 29, 2008