Nature's Way, Fenugreek Seed, 610 mg, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Fenugreek is super helper!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3210210 on Feb 27, 2008

It is a great product! It return my milk production within couple days!!!!! It really really really works!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!

galactogogue

Posted by Reviewer2326136 on May 04, 2007

I take fenugreek capsules and blessed thistle capsules together and find them excellent for increasing my milk supply.

Posted by 4854062500719312395 on Dec 07, 2013

For the time being I don't feel big effects (15 days I take it). I think I have to wait more to see more results. But I want to tell you that I know the product enter in my body because my transpiration smell like curry ! Ok this is funny and I can live with that but I was really surprised when I discovered that this smell came from me.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2243317 on Mar 20, 2008

Love this herb, I use it to increase breast milk production. It works great and I've told many others about your website, they too love your products and prices. Not to mention your fast shipping. Thanks so much. Lisa

Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed

Posted by Reviewer2633734 on Jul 07, 2009

This product really works for me. My supply has been increasing steadily. I've never been able to produce so much bm in such a short period before, no matter how I used to try. Just 3 pills after every meal, hassle free. I am now a happy mom with a satisfied baby :)