Gail Jacobs

Posted by Reviewer2604761 on May 11, 2014

Have been taking this one for years will never use another.

Great for milk supply.

Posted by Luddil on Jul 17, 2015

These did wonders for my milk supply. By wonders I mean doubling the amount I pumped! Recommended.

Milk booster. Reverses thinning hair

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Effective milk booster if used with another herb. (Please visit my page MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU to find the second herb. Somehow, my review would become invisible if I include the herb's name.) Also helps build thicker hair in both men and women.

Fenugreaaat

Posted by 4944315025584480084 on May 21, 2015

Many capsules for a great price! I didn't know this brand since I'm from France and I'm really pleased! :)

galactogogue

Posted by Reviewer2326136 on May 04, 2007

I take fenugreek capsules and blessed thistle capsules together and find them excellent for increasing my milk supply.

It works

Posted by 4729973839741896290 on Dec 01, 2012

In combination with blessed thistle and Mother's Milk tea, it really increased my milk supply (i pump, so i can see the difference). There were days, when i used only one of the above three and i could still see good results. It came to a point when i had to freeze the excess milk! :)

good

Posted by 4843703598473806690 on Nov 18, 2015

very good ! love this !

ask

Posted by 4706785459871900517 on Jan 09, 2016

I wanna ask something about Gelatin It's pig ?

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2243317 on Mar 20, 2008

Love this herb, I use it to increase breast milk production. It works great and I've told many others about your website, they too love your products and prices. Not to mention your fast shipping. Thanks so much. Lisa

Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed

Posted by Reviewer2633734 on Jul 07, 2009

This product really works for me. My supply has been increasing steadily. I've never been able to produce so much bm in such a short period before, no matter how I used to try. Just 3 pills after every meal, hassle free. I am now a happy mom with a satisfied baby :)