Mr.Mac

Posted by Reviewer1570493 on Mar 22, 2008

I have found this product invaluable in helping to clear a lung problem of over production of mucous/phlegm.In the past this would result in Bronchial pneumonia.Also this excess mucous entails frequent clearing of throat/bronchial tubes. I understand this lung problem is linked to Cystic-fibrosis.

Gail Jacobs

Posted by Reviewer2604761 on May 11, 2014

Have been taking this one for years will never use another.

Fenugreaaat

Posted by 4944315025584480084 on May 21, 2015

Many capsules for a great price! I didn't know this brand since I'm from France and I'm really pleased! :)

galactogogue

Posted by Reviewer2326136 on May 04, 2007

I take fenugreek capsules and blessed thistle capsules together and find them excellent for increasing my milk supply.

Really work

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

Take it together with Traditional Medicinals, Mother's Milk. Really work.

good

Posted by 4843703598473806690 on Nov 18, 2015

very good ! love this !

It works

Posted by 4729973839741896290 on Dec 01, 2012

In combination with blessed thistle and Mother's Milk tea, it really increased my milk supply (i pump, so i can see the difference). There were days, when i used only one of the above three and i could still see good results. It came to a point when i had to freeze the excess milk! :)

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2243317 on Mar 20, 2008

Love this herb, I use it to increase breast milk production. It works great and I've told many others about your website, they too love your products and prices. Not to mention your fast shipping. Thanks so much. Lisa

Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed

Posted by Reviewer2633734 on Jul 07, 2009

This product really works for me. My supply has been increasing steadily. I've never been able to produce so much bm in such a short period before, no matter how I used to try. Just 3 pills after every meal, hassle free. I am now a happy mom with a satisfied baby :)

works wonders for breastfeeding

Posted by Reviewer1132826 on Aug 12, 2010

At first I didn't' know if this product was working; then I ran out... It was defiantly working. I lost a lot of my milk supply and when I started using again, I was able to get my milk supply back. I love this stuff.