feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1732989 on Apr 30, 2008

were recomended by our chiropractor... our queen of england uses these also.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1165189 on Apr 23, 2008

I have been taking Nature's Way, Feverfew Leave Capsules for many years for migraine and regular headaches, it helps take the edge off. I'm never without them

No more migraines!!

Posted by Reviewer3133419 on Feb 02, 2008

I've been taking feverfew everyday for years now. As long as I'm taking it consistently everyday, migraines are a thing of the past. A couple of times I've run out & migraines reappeared within a week. I cannot LIVE without this product!!

No more migraines!

Posted by Reviewer1060124 on Oct 20, 2007

Oh, all right, there are still some migraines. But I used to have them every day, and since I started taking Feverfew every night, they are much less and much less severe!

Reliable

Posted by Reviewer1562780 on Apr 14, 2007

I was told a few years ago about using feverfew for Migraine Headaches. They were becoming too frequent, so I decided to give it a try. I don't miss a day now. They really do help alot! I still get migraines, but they are usually associated with that typical hormonal drop with a womans menstrual cycle. The frequency of my migraines with this product has gone down to just the monthly ones now. Great stuff..I'd suggest it to anyone with them!