FEVERFEW

Posted by Reviewer3246965 on Nov 24, 2011

I ORDERED THIS NATURE'S WAY FEVERFEW 380MG BECAUSE YOU WERE OUT OF STOCK ON THE NOW BRAND FEVERFEW I NORMALLY USE. THIS BRAND WORKED GOOD ALSO, I TOOK AN EXTRA CAPSULE MID WEEK TO KEEP THE MG DOSAGE THE SAME. GOOD PRODUCT!

If you suffer from headaches/migraines this is for you!

Posted by Reviewer1842034 on Dec 31, 2011

Wish I would have tried this sooner. I ordered this at the recommendation of my physician for my chronic headaches/migraines. I have tried numerous prescription products with very little effect. This seems to be working great. The bottle recommends 3 times a day. However, twice a day seems to be working for me. My husband has been getting headaches daily now too. So I have been giving this to him to take as well. He has had a few days now without a headache. I will definitely be reordering if this continues to work for me.

Feverfew capsules -- lifesavers

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Mar 06, 2012

I've been using feverfew for 15 years for severe headaches, including migraine. It works like a dream, with no drug side effects, and no harmful chemicals like in oTC headache remedies or prescriptions. Feverfew also resolves inflrammation caused by exposures to environmental toxins, especially perfumes. I use it daily. It works especially well in combination with nettle.

Excellent product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1219909 on Mar 13, 2012

Excellent product!!!

Feverfew review

Posted by Reviewer1188481 on Oct 25, 2011

Seems to work very well. I am happy with the result.

Well packaged

Posted by 5285159493945948397 on Jan 04, 2017

I love that I can take the capsule with no taste....I used to eat the actual herb but it tastes vile so this is an easy way to benefit from the product with no nasty aftertaste. I take the capsules to help with migraine & it is lessening the pain so with taking it more I hope it will completely stop the headaches. Thank you.

Seems effective

Posted by 5296091141180502951 on Sep 21, 2016

Seems to have helped my sister vastly relieve her migranes, along with exercise, B2, magnesium and a bunch of other things.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1244516 on Jul 16, 2010

Good as usual.

helped for headache but gave me stomach pain

Posted by 5603778807591643293 on Mar 08, 2014

i guess didnt work well for me.. :( will try to take them again maybe one day

Migrane

Posted by paularsen on May 16, 2012

Testing of this product to treat migraine. Still no results, but I have a migraine is often difficult.