Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1031713 on Oct 24, 2009

No fishy after taste and it really helps my triglyceride levels.

Fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1091701 on Aug 29, 2008

these were recommended to me by a nutritionist and I am pleased with them

Fisol review

Posted by Reviewer1217734 on Aug 18, 2010

The majority of the time I never taste fish when taking Fisol. The other brand I was taking I had to throw away because it was so fishy in my stomach.

The fish oil to buy for no-soy people

Posted by Reviewer1342249 on Oct 11, 2008

This is my favorite fish oil product. You never taste it, and the concentration is high.Plus - no soy!

easy to digest

Posted by Reviewer1372412 on Jan 29, 2011

FISOL FISH OIL FROM NATURE'S WAY IS EASY TO TAKE AND LEAVES TO FISHY FLAVOR OR FEFLUX BEHIND. LIKE FACT THAT IT IS DISPENSED SLOWLY IN THE BODY,.

Proven Quality

Posted by Reviewer1379514 on Oct 18, 2007

I had tried other fish oil pills before Fisol, but this one is definitely the best---their special enteric coating ensures no fishy burps, and the essential oils are delivered to the intestines where they are best absorbed. Medical science has found fish oils to provide proven benefits for heart health as well as mental well-being. You will not find me without this, or the new Super Fisol, in my medicine cabinet!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Apr 23, 2008

My dr. recommended fish oil; this particular product is excellent. It's easy to swallow, absolutely no fishy after-taste, and I feel fantastic on it, both physically and mentally. I've never been disappointed with Nature's Way products, and will continue to purchase this indefinitely. Also, I highly recommend iHerb to all my family and friends. The service is of the highest quality, prices are fantastic, orders are shipped immediately and at an extremely reasonable rate. This is the only way to shop!

works well

Posted by Reviewer1450164 on May 27, 2010

this product works well. especially i am satisfied with no burping.

Rick M.

Posted by Reviewer1491348 on Sep 17, 2006

I have been using this product for many years. No fish beath with this one and pretty good concentration of EPA and DHA.

I'm Hooked! (sorry, a little fish humor)

Posted by Reviewer1506106 on Mar 28, 2007

I have used other fish oil products and had problems with "burp-back". I take two of these a day and have absolutely no problems. The softgels have a coating on them which makes it easier to swallow.