Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2119044 on Jan 05, 2008

I switched from Nordic Fish oil pills to get better absorption. Noticed no difference and I'm taking less pills.

Great service, great product

Posted by Reviewer2629908 on Jan 25, 2008

These are the best fish oil supplements I've found -- easy to swallow pills and best of all NO BURPING UP DISGUSTING FISH OIL! I've been taking these for a few months, and NEVER burped them up. Wonderful. Also, IHerb delivered these to me with amazing speed. Am a happy customer. Thanks.

Fisol Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1664369 on Feb 07, 2008

Great product for a great price. It always gets to me very quickly, too.

Fisol Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2240659 on Mar 19, 2008

Very satisfied, this is the first fish oil product that I have tried that did not give the fishy after taste.

RD Humphrey

Posted by Reviewer2807260 on Mar 26, 2008

Works great and its easy to take.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Apr 14, 2008

No after taste

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Apr 23, 2008

My dr. recommended fish oil; this particular product is excellent. It's easy to swallow, absolutely no fishy after-taste, and I feel fantastic on it, both physically and mentally. I've never been disappointed with Nature's Way products, and will continue to purchase this indefinitely. Also, I highly recommend iHerb to all my family and friends. The service is of the highest quality, prices are fantastic, orders are shipped immediately and at an extremely reasonable rate. This is the only way to shop!

Fisol

Posted by Reviewer2455140 on May 06, 2008

If you really want input you should have rating check boxes for ease of completion then an optional comments section at the end. Best product in it's class

fish oil gels

Posted by Reviewer2784584 on May 08, 2008

Good product,easy ordering, and prompt delivery. Have used this site before and will continue using it

natures way fisol

Posted by Reviewer1615251 on Jun 07, 2008

easy to take and very effective. Price is excellent